India-Forums

Divination

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ok I am stealing some one else's job here in the forum... Gonna try a bit of divination and prediction ROFL

1. Shradha's truth will come out soon maybe LOL coutsey thapki /bihan and she will make a temporary exit frm dhruv's life

2. Dhruv will turn negative [ duh... I am EinsteinROFL ]

3. Dhruv is probably gonna mu that thapki exposed shradha becoz she wants to be in his life

4 . thahaan relation sach out in front of family. Courtsey dhruv

5. Dhruv proposing thapki ROFL

6. Thapki blowing up on dhruv and bihan ... [ this ones my dream ROFL ]

Ankit acted good today Shocked lol... Miracles do happen

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kapiriiQraaaKowsiKaraaliSanyaEterna.Preetii.dynamic_doll

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Shri shri Lachu devi ki jai ho!!!
I think your predictions are going to be true.

Only edit - your dream - Want Thapki to blow up on Bihaan for stepping back. Who cares about DS???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kapiriKowsiSanyaEterna

vaani44 Groupbie
vaani44
vaani44

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I think to the current track this all will definately happen thahaan seperation ,tharuv marriage , thapki and bihaan depression and at last when thapki wont take sathwan phera with dhruv and keep on staring bihaan then we will see dhruv constipated look . Bihaan will notice that and storts leaving and then thapki runs stop him .At last we willget thahaan marriage Big smile and dhruvs constipated faceDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

C0ralineSanyaEternaMimiii22Kowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani44

I think to the current track this all will definately happen thahaan seperation ,tharuv marriage , thapki and bihaan depression and at last when thapki wont take sathwan phera with dhruv and keep on staring bihaan then we will see dhruv constipated look . Bihaan will notice that and storts leaving and then thapki runs stop him .At last we willget thahaan marriage Big smile and dhruvs constipated faceDead
divorce tak toh thik hai but please no marriage mandap drama!!!

KowsiSanyaEternaMimiii22

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Enlightenment?! So u r the Buddha of IF TPK?? LOL I am with u on all ur point - except of course point 6. She shud take off at DS I understand, but Bihaan in front of all the family? But why? Was she never at fault? Had it not been for the lie she told Bihaan to stay back, I wud hv been with u on this. I know she needed to know the marriage truth and she had every right. But what she did was not acceptable to me. May be I would even accept it if she has / had not shown so much arrogance. I still think she is being arrogant. There has been no concrete effort from her side to manao Bihaan. Didn't Bihaan listen to all her 250 page lectures when he was at fault? Right now she has no right to shout at Bihaan. They can have a blow-ur-top off at each other one-on-one but not in front of the family! Ouch

KowsiKaraaliMimiii22

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Only edit - your dream - Want Thapki to blow up on Bihaan for ystepping back. Who cares about DS???

I am practicing crystal gazing ROFL

Yeah Thapki blowing upon bihan is wat I am waiting for... I want her to drag him to the temple and give bhagawan's kasam to say that he doesnt love her or something

KaraaliSanyaEternaMimiii22

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I'll accept all this. Even till Tha--------------ruv engagement, but no mandap main realization. And I only want Thapki to scream shout slap DS in front of everyone for even thinking that he can patch up with his brother's wife.

KowsiKaraaliMimiii22

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by Katori

Only edit - your dream - Want Thapki to blow up on Bihaan for ystepping back. Who cares about DS???

I am practicing crystal gazing ROFL

Yeah Thapki blowing upon bihan is wat I am waiting for... I want her to drag him to the temple and give bhagawan's kasam to say that he doesnt love her or something

Yes. And say something like, "fine, you don't love me? Fine. But I'll only be with you and if it's not you it's no one else! "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiKaraali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index