Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Being curious:D (Page 7)

doll.12 IF-Rockerz
doll.12
doll.12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sporthy_smile28

Originally posted by doll.12

Hahaa... Thats really serious... I never watched geet .. Lolz... On tv... At that time ... I wasn't a tv freak... Hehe.. But I had heard about geet and pkyek story from my friends ... There used to be so much noise ... That always irked me.. Why the hell they are so much in to it... Haha.. But after that ... I started to watch pkyek.. And became a full crazy freak... Oye Hoye... And I think a year before I asked my cousin to tell me the story and she narrated me the whole story and that's how I got to like it ... And now I sometime watch its clip on fb or YouTube... Never got threats because lolz.. I never watched it on tv ... But u know .. At the time when i and my bro. Used to watch pkyek .. My father use to watch geet ... Haha.. I came to know about it a little later...

Shocked

Then how did u end up in GFShocked
have no clue yaar...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sporthy_smile28

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hi sporthy...nice post 
this is not only ur experience but mine & many other too lol 
That geet time was mad times lol all that eagerly waiting to watch the show ,getting scolding from my sisters keh yeh kya geet geet laga raka hai ?? lol 

at 1st my sister used to watch it too but then after some time they stop watching it but i watched it till it's last epi...& i was all crazy about Geet & Maaneet & had to bear all the scold due to my love for the show & maaneet lol bcoz my sisters wanted to watch something else & i wanted to watch Geet but after sometime i started watching it online so the problem was solved but still my sisters used to tease me calling me mad LOL
bcoz i was never this mad for any show ,on screen couple or any actors before Geet show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sporthy_smile28

Go to top