Being curious:D (Page 3)

Sundari. IF-Rockerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sporthy_smile28

Originally posted by Sundari.

LOLso right...
now come to think of it, i was one of the person of the category u mentioned above... being logical types
thinking it was ridiculous... n i used to abuse maan n his looks big time...Shockedyes that's right!!

but it was all until i was bitten by maaneet bug...
after that i was head-over heels over maaneet, n maan off course...
it seemed that their mindless eye-staring was the best thing in the worldLOL

n my mom like always "don't see that serial, it's not nice"
that was religion with her no matter which ever serial i watched, be it even kids serials that used to come like 'dharam-veer in ndtv imagine' all beacuse they showed topless guys i assume...Wink
she'd rather i spoil my teenage after childhood with EK mata's ingenious tv shows...

but i was not listening to her anymore...
n the religion followed @ 9:30 everynight was broken only after a year when i was staying at a relative's place briefly as my parents were away, well not exactly that i mind that 'cuz that vikram wala track was going on at that time..
n frankly it was the worst track of the serial.

and then it ended.
ended really.. n i couldn't believe it...
it was a great loss until i saw the promo of punarvivah one day.

about the forum i really can't remember the day i landed here, or it was before or after the serial ended
but surely it was an oasis in desert.
i was ecstatic again. could't do a day without dropping in here.
only regret is, i remained inactive for a long, long time...
missed quite a lot of fun it seems...
n what's more... i'm still here
even after many reasons to leave, i can find one to hold onto.
love being here, though the future is more uncertain than ever right now!

Hmmm
Agree the interactions we used to have have decreased...

U wouldn't believe but it was day before yesterday that i saw the last episode of ghsp... Missed dadi, pinki and lot more characters who should have been it the end

Waise pooja ehere did dadi go missing in the show... Was there any kind of info like koi terthyatra or was that character dead or somethingConfused

Anyway Kal ka pata nahi but right now I'm here n happyBig smile

There was a mention of teerth yatra but when I dont know...
The last scene I remember of dadi is when maan comes to know about their marriage after memory loss due to that video leak in conference hall
N thinks that geet had played a cheap trick, at that time geet decides to leave him, that's when dadi gets sick n maan had to bring her back for her sake.
After that I don't remember seeing dadi, then all the drama with lucky, dev-nandani, mamaji was shown
All crap I hated it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blushsporthy_smile28

nitika20 Goldie
nitika20
nitika20

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitika20

Originally posted by nitika20

Hmm ..
Bahut logon ko batayega.. weird lagti hai...
Geet Dev And Maan ...
teeno kaise itna complicated relations hai...
but seriously mujhe aisa kuch Q ka answer nahi dena .. pada ..
Abhi ..
pooch rahi ho..
to bahut sare imp .. scene hai story me...
jaise ..

Geet Maan ..Dev ke through nahi mile ..
Geet ko start me pata bhi nahi tha... ki dono Bro hai...
na hi Maan ke bhai ko janti thi ...
Dusra
Geet ki family Geet ke baby ko maar kar .. uski dubara shadi kara dete ...
arranged one...
Maaneet ki to love marriage hui woh bhi baby bhi part tha Maaneet ka...
Last but IMP ...

Geet Dev ki shadi to illegal thi woh bhi fake..
jab India me ek bhai ki death ke baad uski wife ki shadi chote bhai se.hoti hai to..
bade se kya problem hai..
ab jail to gaya hi Dev .. Usko maar dalna jaroori hai kya..
??
Story Maaneet ki hai to other characters to supporting character hai..
Maaneet ki story aur strong karne ke liye ...

Don't be a maaneetin for a moment

Soch phere hue... Sindur lagaya... Mangalsutr pehnaya tho according to hindu rituals shadi tho hui thi bossLOL

I totally agree with all ur points isi liye tho I'm in GF not anyware elseHug

HinduMarriage Act 1956 ..
ke according ..
Valid marriage ke essentials missing the to ..
kaise ..

Haan haan i know

Isi liye tho it was pretty easy to convince ourselves that yaar wo shadi thodi na thiROFL

But ye baat ghar walo ko koun samjhayeD'oh

Bare Act ki ek copy dedo .. padhne ke liye ...Section 5...

nitika20 Goldie
nitika20
nitika20

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mitu-

Ohh same happened with me ... that time I had barging my 3 hours of TV with my brother as he had the time of 9 to 10 slot and he had agreed... when I offered him all 3 hours of TV in exchange of half of hour of TV ... 9:30 to 10...

My family had declared me mad... as i was the only one in family who watched geet like a mad owl... with eye glued to tv screen ... in fact I prayed to god to send everyone out at time of repeat telecast and I manged to steal 2 or 3 times ... to watch repeat telecast in a day...

Later I got smart phone n net so problem solved for me ... as i can watch as many time as I want too hehehh

Most embarrassing time was the rooptera mastana sequenceROFL

Coz i was sure if i watched it with my family thab thoDead

I n my friend waited for all our family members to sleep and sometime around midnight when the show used to be uploaded by some site on Internet we watched it using headphonesLOL

My friend was like ye mera maan kya kar raha haiShocked

N mai tho had a hard time asking her to shut upROFL

Hehe ..
Even I could not watch that scene without .. thinking Yaar
my youngest sister is only 10 she should not see this .. please...

kyara123 Senior Member
kyara123
kyara123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
It feels so good to read all of ur posts.
Yaa...Geet days were magical & crazy.
Well I wasn't maaneet fan at first, my sis was...she used to talk to me abt ghsp all the time...finally I started to watch the show regularly to avoid my sister's bakbak but then kurban Hua happened & I madly fell in love with Maaneet. But me & my sis had to struggle a lot to watch the show specially romantic scenes...uff my dad & my chacha were headaches. Both of them used to like maaneet but never admitted it n used to tease us that what r we watching, this is so nonsense n all. But when me n my sis used to skip the main time slot to avoid their taunts...they used to ask us..Aj geet nhi hai ?? They also cudn't escape from maaneet magic. But I don't know why I used to feel so shy to watch simple maaneet eye lock scenes in front of my parents...sharam se Pani Pani ho jati thi. I remember during roop Tera mastana sequence me,my sis n my mom were there but I was feeling sooo shy...i used leave the room n came back to see a little n used to run again..i was just running like a monkey in the house. But then I watched the sequence again on online :P Then the hospital sequence,maaneet reunion & hug...OMG I saw sbs segment n I was like it must be Geet's dream...I had to watch the epi..i was dying to see Maaneet scene n I made sure that nobody could disturbed me during that episode...that hospital scenes were like dream come true for me...first maaneet reunion, then maaneet hug & then maaneet kiss...uff I was going crazy after that epi.

I was to used to think,talk & dream abt only Maaneet. I was crazily in love with that show & my parents also understood it. Though they never told me anything but exam me number kaam ate the to sari galti Geet ki. But I guess ghsp never affected my studies but yaa when it ended I became a complete Devdas...it took a lot of time for me to accept that the show was ended. But the memories will last forever. I can never ever forget Maaneet. I'm still crazy for them :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blushnitika20sporthy_smile28Madhu..

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Aisa bohut aam si baath ho gayi hai.. My family doesnt even know im crazy about geet serial and maaneet.. They think im normal .. Geet ki shaadi dev se arrainged thi.. She didnt love him.. Maaneet loved eachother.. Unka pyar unbreakable tha.. Theres the difference.. Btw i forced my family to watch 2 epis of geet.. Got 2 of my friends addicted to geet.. Hehehhe lol and they r not even desi.. They are arab girls.. Lol..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blushsporthy_smile28Madhu..

nitika20 Goldie
nitika20
nitika20

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Kyara ..

Hehe ...
mere bhi exam me kam no. aaye to sab ..
na Jaane Geet dekhne ka Tana dete the to..
but main sunti hi nahi .. kisi ki..
main ek episode ke 3 ,4 repeat dekhti thi..
Din bhar ..
Sara repeat time yaad kiya hua tha ...
dekhte Family me sab the .. Main jitna .. crazy nahi hai.. bas.. itna difference hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blushkyara123sporthy_smile28

ARJUNKIAPS IF-Rockerz
ARJUNKIAPS
ARJUNKIAPS

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Dev came as an NRI and made his wife naintara his bhabhi.His intensions were to run away with geet's money and jwellery.but in between geet and dev's car got breakdown and started raining.dev got carried away by geet's beauty and they consummated their marriage which resulted in geet's pregnancy.So the point is making geet pregnant was never part of dev and naintara's plan.It just happened.geet and dev's marriage was a fake one.fake pandit and fake rituals.putting sindoor doesn't complete a marriage,dev didn't value or mean any of the rituals.SO GEET AND DEV'S MARRIAGE CANNOT BE CONSIDERED VALID!!!!!
MAANEET'S LOVE STORY IS UNIQUE ONE,RARELY SEEN IN INDIAN SOCIETIES!!NO MAN ACCEPTS A WOMAN THAT READILY IF SHE IS PREGNANT WITH OTHER MAN'S CHILD AND IF THAT CHILD IS OF OWN BROTHER!!!!BUT GEET WAS INNOCENT GIRL BEING CHEATED BY DEV,DESTINY AND CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!SO MAANEET FALLING FOR EACH OTHER CAN BE ACCEPTED.
GEET HAS EVERY RIGHT TO MOVE ON IN HER LIFE!!!
"GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI" WAS A GEM AND CANNOT BE REPLACED IN OUR HEARTS!!!!!!"
My craziness for geet ,i got scoldings from my parents!!i used to watch all the repeats and i was in my 9th std.that bg tune"mahi mahi "whenever there is a romamtic scene ,whole house would start teasing mahi...mahi ...it was embarrassing for me!!!but i made sure i watched it daily at 9:30 no matter what.i was a die heart fan of guru in ramayan dubbed in malayalam when i was in 6th So seeing him in MSK AVTAR was different experience!_the promos were always engrossing!!!
MISSING GEET BADLY!!!!

sporthy_smile28 IF-Rockerz
sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simran_Maaneet

Special days of my life !!
Missed Maaneet a lot..
Just staring at watch so that didn't missed out even a second scene from episode..
Even I had remained awake at night once just to watch 3:00 am slot of Geet as I missed episode that day due to function in my home..
Crazy days those were..
I was so crazy that o saathi re sequence I have watched with my papa because only my parents room tv was free and I was not at all in mood to miss it even if papa is sitting beside me and not be frank me and my father not even for once felt awkward because we have been like friends so no hesitation or awkwardness..
Miss those days a lot..
I had made my mumma too crazy for that show and she had become such a huge fan of Drashti that she even watched madhubala and now currently watching ETR2 but Geet was last serial that I watched on T.V and somewhat first too because I watched Kitani mohabbat after Geet on youtube..
Miss those days a lot and hope to see them togther some day soon only in dreams because im reality its next to impossible..

It's so nice that you got to watch it with ur family

Mere ghar me tho even if I take the name of the show by mistake samajlo us din worldwar shuru ROFL

Tia23Blushnitika20

Go to top