Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Being curious:D (Page 2)

Sundari. IF-Rockerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOL so right...
now come to think of it, i was one of the person of the category u mentioned above... being logical types
thinking it was ridiculous... n i used to abuse maan n his looks big time... Shocked yes that's right!!

but it was all until i was bitten by maaneet bug...
after that i was head-over heels over maaneet, n maan off course...
it seemed that their mindless eye-staring was the best thing in the world LOL

n my mom like always "don't see that serial, it's not nice"
that was religion with her no matter which ever serial i watched, be it even kids serials that used to come like 'dharam-veer in ndtv imagine' all beacuse they showed topless guys i assume... Wink
she'd rather i spoil my teenage after childhood with EK mata's ingenious tv shows...

but i was not listening to her anymore...
n the religion followed @ 9:30 everynight was broken only after a year when i was staying at a relative's place briefly as my parents were away, well not exactly that i mind that 'cuz that vikram wala track was going on at that time..
n frankly it was the worst track of the serial.

and then it ended.
ended really.. n i couldn't believe it...
it was a great loss until i saw the promo of punarvivah one day.

about the forum i really can't remember the day i landed here, or it was before or after the serial ended
but surely it was an oasis in desert.
i was ecstatic again. could't do a day without dropping in here.
only regret is, i remained inactive for a long, long time... 
missed quite a lot of fun it seems...
n what's more... i'm still here
even after many reasons to leave, i can find one to hold onto.
love being here, though the future is more uncertain than ever right now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blushnitika20sporthy_smile28ARJUNKIAPS

sporthy_smile28 IF-Rockerz
sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitika20

Originally posted by sporthy_smile28

Originally posted by nitika20

Hmm ..
Bahut logon ko batayega.. weird lagti hai...
Geet Dev And Maan ...
teeno kaise itna complicated relations hai...
but seriously mujhe aisa kuch Q ka answer nahi dena .. pada ..
Abhi ..
pooch rahi ho..
to bahut sare imp .. scene hai story me...
jaise ..

Geet Maan ..Dev ke through nahi mile ..
Geet ko start me pata bhi nahi tha... ki dono Bro hai...
na hi Maan ke bhai ko janti thi ...
Dusra
Geet ki family Geet ke baby ko maar kar .. uski dubara shadi kara dete ...
arranged one...
Maaneet ki to love marriage hui woh bhi baby bhi part tha Maaneet ka...
Last but IMP ...

Geet Dev ki shadi to illegal thi woh bhi fake..
jab India me ek bhai ki death ke baad uski wife ki shadi chote bhai se.hoti hai to..
bade se kya problem hai..
ab jail to gaya hi Dev .. Usko maar dalna jaroori hai kya..
??
Story Maaneet ki hai to other characters to supporting character hai..
Maaneet ki story aur strong karne ke liye ...

Don't be a maaneetin for a moment

Soch phere hue... Sindur lagaya... Mangalsutr pehnaya tho according to hindu rituals shadi tho hui thi bossLOL

I totally agree with all ur points isi liye tho I'm in GF not anyware elseHug

HinduMarriage Act 1956 ..
ke according ..
Valid marriage ke essentials missing the to ..
kaise ..

Haan haan i know

Isi liye tho it was pretty easy to convince ourselves that yaar wo shadi thodi na thiROFL

But ye baat ghar walo ko koun samjhayeD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blush

sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mitu-

Ohh same happened with me ... that time I had barging my 3 hours of TV with my brother as he had the time of 9 to 10 slot and he had agreed... when I offered him all 3 hours of TV in exchange of half of hour of TV ... 9:30 to 10...

My family had declared me mad... as i was the only one in family who watched geet like a mad owl... with eye glued to tv screen ... in fact I prayed to god  to send everyone out at time of repeat telecast and I manged to steal 2 or 3 times ... to watch repeat telecast in a day...

Later I got smart phone n net so problem solved for me ... as i can watch as many time as I want too hehehh

Most embarrassing time was the rooptera mastana sequenceROFL

Coz i was sure if i watched it with my family thab tho Dead

I n my friend waited for all our family members to sleep and sometime around midnight when the show used to be uploaded by some site on Internet we watched it using headphones LOL

My friend was like ye mera maan kya kar raha hai Shocked

N mai tho had a hard time asking her to shut up ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia23Blush-Mitu-

sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu..

GHSP days..Day Dreaming I can't forget them in my life..such beautiful memories
1st i hated itShockedcoz i was watching Ramayan that time...when 1st time I saw GC in formal suit i couldn't control my laughter...I was like Lord Ram in FormalsROFL 
Then i spead the news among my friendsLOLThat the person who is playing Lord Ram is acting in a new Hindi show..

And when i saw GHSP epi for 1st time..I couldn't understand even a single bit of what they were talking except few eng sentences...coz i don't know Hindi that time

After seeing Kurbaan hua i can't stop watching GHSPEmbarrassed
Then i became crazy for that show..
My father will scold a lott for watching it..even my Mom too
During my holidays I will sit and watchthe epi again and again in TV..i still remember that non stop dhopahar too...
Once our relatives came to our home..and of course i was not able to watch geet that day...
But i how can i sleep without watching it..
I done the craziest thing..all cousin sis were in my room and were watching their own fav...till 1-2 they saw TV.
I set the alarm at 4 or 4:30 in the early morning..and without making noise  attached headphone to TV..covered the tv and myself with a thick blanket(light should not awake my sis na+ what if they tell to my momLOL) and watched that day's epi..It was That Sonography sceneEmbarrassed...It was sweating badly due to thich blanket..phir bhi..Maaneet k liye kuch bhiSmile

And my school bus will come at 8:10..and I will be adamant to watch the promos..they will telecast all promos at 8 in the morning na..my mom will be scolding..but leisurely i will watch and run to catch the bus dailyLOL

And sometimes in cable TV they will take Star One channel and at once i will start pestering my Dad to call the cable TV operator and bring it back..really sm thimes that Man will be annoyed with my constant naggingLOL

And really when i tell the story to my friend..they will be asking..how can she marry her husband's brother...what ever explanations i give..they will not understandD'oh

On 13th dec 2011 as usual that stupid cable tv people took that channel..If I asked means they said we can't fix that prob..that time prob was gov was trying to take ctrl of TV channels..they said they can't do anything..But on 14th GHSP was to end na..I don't know why I started to cry..My Mom and Dad was scolding me..that day i can never forget...They said I became crazy and mad for watching the showLOLAnd even I got a slap to stop crying from my MomOuch..whole ni8 i was crying...On 14th me day become more dull...I last all hopes to see last epi..But when I reached home my sis said Surprise was waiting for me..I wasn't interested..but to my surprise In my home I was able to watch GHSPWink coz of Videocon..coz of my stunt on 13th my father gave conection to Videocon..my best DadLOL

LOLMiss GHSP  alott

U really covered the TV too with a blanketROFL

OMG i can't stop laughingLOL

Miss  those days Unhappy

Tia23BlushMadhu..

Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madhu..

GHSP days..Day Dreaming I can't forget them in my life..such beautiful memories
1st i hated itShockedcoz i was watching Ramayan that time...when 1st time I saw GC in formal suit i couldn't control my laughter...I was like Lord Ram in FormalsROFL 
Then i spead the news among my friendsLOLThat the person who is playing Lord Ram is acting in a new Hindi show..

And when i saw GHSP epi for 1st time..I couldn't understand even a single bit of what they were talking except few eng sentences...coz i don't know Hindi that time

After seeing Kurbaan hua i can't stop watching GHSPEmbarrassed
Then i became crazy for that show..
My father will scold a lott for watching it..even my Mom too
During my holidays I will sit and watchthe epi again and again in TV..i still remember that non stop dhopahar too...
Once our relatives came to our home..and of course i was not able to watch geet that day...
But i how can i sleep without watching it..
I done the craziest thing..all cousin sis were in my room and were watching their own fav...till 1-2 they saw TV.
I set the alarm at 4 or 4:30 in the early morning..and without making noise  attached headphone to TV..covered the tv and myself with a thick blanket(light should not awake my sis na+ what if they tell to my momLOL) and watched that day's epi..It was That Sonography sceneEmbarrassed...It was sweating badly due to thich blanket..phir bhi..Maaneet k liye kuch bhiSmile

And my school bus will come at 8:10..and I will be adamant to watch the promos..they will telecast all promos at 8 in the morning na..my mom will be scolding..but leisurely i will watch and run to catch the bus dailyLOL

And sometimes in cable TV they will take Star One channel and at once i will start pestering my Dad to call the cable TV operator and bring it back..really sm thimes that Man will be annoyed with my constant naggingLOL

And really when i tell the story to my friend..they will be asking..how can she marry her husband's brother...what ever explanations i give..they will not understandD'oh

On 13th dec 2011 as usual that stupid cable tv people took that channel..If I asked means they said we can't fix that prob..that time prob was gov was trying to take ctrl of TV channels..they said they can't do anything..But on 14th GHSP was to end na..I don't know why I started to cry..My Mom and Dad was scolding me..that day i can never forget...They said I became crazy and mad for watching the showLOLAnd even I got a slap to stop crying from my MomOuch..whole ni8 i was crying...On 14th me day become more dull...I last all hopes to see last epi..But when I reached home my sis said Surprise was waiting for me..I wasn't interested..but to my surprise In my home I was able to watch GHSPWink coz of Videocon..coz of my stunt on 13th my father gave conection to Videocon..my best DadLOL

LOLMiss GHSP  alott

U really covered the TV too with a blanketROFL

OMG i can't stop laughingLOL

Miss  those days Unhappy

YupLOL
What if sis woke up with the light from TVTongue

Tia23Blushsporthy_smile28

sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sundari.

LOL so right...
now come to think of it, i was one of the person of the category u mentioned above... being logical types
thinking it was ridiculous... n i used to abuse maan n his looks big time... Shocked yes that's right!!

but it was all until i was bitten by maaneet bug...
after that i was head-over heels over maaneet, n maan off course...
it seemed that their mindless eye-staring was the best thing in the world LOL

n my mom like always "don't see that serial, it's not nice"
that was religion with her no matter which ever serial i watched, be it even kids serials that used to come like 'dharam-veer in ndtv imagine' all beacuse they showed topless guys i assume... Wink
she'd rather i spoil my teenage after childhood with EK mata's ingenious tv shows...

but i was not listening to her anymore...
n the religion followed @ 9:30 everynight was broken only after a year when i was staying at a relative's place briefly as my parents were away, well not exactly that i mind that 'cuz that vikram wala track was going on at that time..
n frankly it was the worst track of the serial.

and then it ended.
ended really.. n i couldn't believe it...
it was a great loss until i saw the promo of punarvivah one day.

about the forum i really can't remember the day i landed here, or it was before or after the serial ended
but surely it was an oasis in desert.
i was ecstatic again. could't do a day without dropping in here.
only regret is, i remained inactive for a long, long time... 
missed quite a lot of fun it seems...
n what's more... i'm still here
even after many reasons to leave, i can find one to hold onto.
love being here, though the future is more uncertain than ever right now!

Hmmm
Agree the interactions we used to have have decreased... 

U wouldn't believe but it was day before yesterday that i saw the last episode of ghsp... Missed dadi, pinki and lot more characters who should have been it the end

Waise pooja ehere did dadi go missing in the show... Was there any kind of info like koi terthyatra or was that character dead or somethingConfused

Anyway Kal ka pata nahi but right now I'm here n happy Big smile

Tia23Blush

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Special days of my life !!
Missed Maaneet a lot..
Just staring at watch so that didn't missed out even a second scene from episode..
Even I had remained awake at night once just to watch 3:00 am slot of Geet as I missed episode that day due to function in my home..
Crazy days those were..
I was so crazy that o saathi re sequence I have watched with my papa because only my parents room tv was free and I was not at all in mood to miss it even if papa is sitting beside me and not be frank me and my father not even for once felt awkward because we have been like friends so no hesitation or awkwardness..
Miss those days a lot..
I had made my mumma too crazy for that show and she had become such a huge fan of Drashti that she even watched madhubala and now currently watching ETR2 but Geet was last serial that I watched on T.V and somewhat first too because I watched Kitani mohabbat after Geet on youtube..
Miss those days a lot and hope to see them togther some day soon only in dreams because im reality its next to impossible..

Tia23Blushsporthy_smile28

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mitu-

Ohh same happened with me ... that time I had barging my 3 hours of TV with my brother as he had the time of 9 to 10 slot and he had agreed... when I offered him all 3 hours of TV in exchange of half of hour of TV ... 9:30 to 10...

My family had declared me mad... as i was the only one in family who watched geet like a mad owl... with eye glued to tv screen ... in fact I prayed to god  to send everyone out at time of repeat telecast and I manged to steal 2 or 3 times ... to watch repeat telecast in a day...

Later I got smart phone n net so problem solved for me ... as i can watch as many time as I want too hehehh

Most embarrassing time was the rooptera mastana sequenceROFL

Coz i was sure if i watched it with my family thab tho Dead

I n my friend waited for all our family members to sleep and sometime around midnight when the show used to be uploaded by some site on Internet we watched it using headphones LOL

My friend was like ye mera maan kya kar raha hai Shocked

N mai tho had a hard time asking her to shut up ROFL

I had watched that scene with family only... I was little embarrassed too but not has any heart to change the channel ROFL

Tia23Blush

Go to top