Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapki Pyaar Ki Written Update 22nd April 2016

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Shradha rejecting all the unripe mangoes saying they are not sour enough. Preeti says why are you doing this? Vasu says you are not pregnant that's why you don't understand. Bihaan brings in two baskets of mangoes- ripe and unripe. He says..I saw a dream today, that I was feeding Ram Pyaari... I mean, my Bhabhi mangoes ( was this supposed to be funny?Confused
Chutki says..really got saw this dream? Bihaan says..no, I don't get these kind of bad dreamsLOL. I brought these unripe ones for Shradha and these ripe mangoes for the whole family. Shradha is lusting over those yellow mangoes.. 

Everyone is eating on dinner table and Shradha comes and says we will play a game..Aaam ke aam..ghutlliyoon ke daam. This will be a romantic game and will bring everyone close. Bihaan says..I will not play..Thapki repeats.. I will not play too (like seriously..this dialogue is getting very boringOuch). Shradha says..I wanted to be happy and my baby will also be happy. Vasu says everyone will play.

Game starts..Bihaan says, I want to win..Thapki says I want to win too. Shradha says which ever couple wins, will get a BIG mango and those who lose will eat a mango slice infront of everyone...( where do I bang my head..where? where?Ouch)

Bihaan and Thapki- eye lock (it was more like I-will-eat-you eye lockOuch) Ranjhana BG music. Other couples try to balance the mango with their mouth. ( Not a good sight at all- they were looking like two hungry people fighting over a mangoOuch)
Prreti and husband are the first victims. Dhruv is still living in his delusional world-says Thapki is not happy I know that. He leaves the room. ( same constipated face). Bihaan and Thapki win the race (I wish they hadn't..) Suman and Sanjay get the mango slice..Shradha says now eat infront of everyone..they say we will eat in the room (naughtyWink)
Daadi says to Bihaan-Thapki take the mango together. ( Daadi stop supporting them..kuch nahi ho sakta inkaOuch). 

Dhruv is going through a dilemma. He is faced with a good Dhruv and a bad Dhruv. Good Dhruv says go with Shradha..she is the mother of your child. Support her. Bad Dhruv says, Thapki still loves you..go with her. Dhruv is getting mad..disheveling his hair ( my mom said..DS is turning negative-she is a good predictorLOL). Shrahda comes and says..what happened? He says, I wanted time from you, now I want your support? Will you be with me? Shradha shocked.

Thapki says..what should I do with this mango? Bihaan says throw it away. She replies but this is an eatable. Bihaan comes forward towards Thapki, takes out a Rampoori ( knifeLOL) slices it and throws his slice away saying I don't want to share anything with you. You can do whatever you want with your half. 
Thapki has tears in her eyes while picking the piece ( someone please throw away all those gylcerin bottlesOuch).

Precap. Thapki finds out that Shradha has eaten only yellow mangoes and threw away the green ones..

PS. Don't bother again. Those who were expecting a romantic mango race..congrats..you just got a Baba ji Thullu...LOL

P.S.S.. Dhruv acted a little better today..only a little..Shocked

Edited by Sweet_Desires - 22 April 2016 at 8:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonrtmsKowsiKaraaliMimiii22ParshiNeettdynamic_doll

Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thank u siddyHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshiGet-Lost

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for a for awsm vali written update Siddy Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParshiGet-Lost

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Siddy for WU but also hilarious comments!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Get-Lost

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks sid.. 
Wo good aur bad ds LOL nd ur mom said what i want. Big smile

Get-Lost

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU...
Hmm...I am in two minds...should I watch the epi or not...Confused
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Thank you for the WU...
Hmm...I am in two minds...should I watch the epi or not...Confused

If you have time to waste, then go ahead..there wasn't anything related to romance..let me assure you. 
But yeah..DS was a little better..if you are interested in watching him.LOL

oceanbubble

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks siddy for WU... Lagta hai I haven't missed much...Cool

Go to top