Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

Surprisingly i liked sona interfering in dev's life.

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Personally i don't like to side with interference ,its better to live and let live.
But for the first time i really adored sona interfering in dev's life
REASON: he interfered a lot in her life-be it her job,be it her marriage.
He sometimes want to keep his full control over her be it indirect control when it comes to bringing her in party,making her wait unnecessarily,dancing at the party where she was feeling like going back initially,be it now manaofy my mom because of you i had to wait for 5 hours etc..
So now just teach him a good lesson for messing up your life professional as well as personal.Evil Smile
Make him taste his own medicine.WinkLOL
Let him know what interference means good he spoiled your life,you spoil his business contract ,just because you are his employee(again not with your wish) doesn't mean its always dev who would win and still have sympathy of people when he gets back the same behaviour.
but now Dr. bose its a pay back time make this mumma's boy a little joru ka gulam but before that its time for a tit for tat. Evil Smile
P.S.- i know all shaheer ki deewanis are going to either report this post,or throw joota chappals on this post but i feel its true and truth is always bitter.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Choclate...Mimiii22Ferdous_69milinda.shreyzFaraan92Lady_Macbeth

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yes though still i didn't like nikki  getting in danger

Edited by nuckts - 22 April 2016 at 8:22am
ASHREENA Senior Member
ASHREENA
ASHREENA

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nikki did not get in danger because of sona  but because she lied to both sona and dev...if nikki was truthful then sona advice might have been different..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yeah loved how it was Sona who interfered n it was DEv babu who finally will have to get a earful first from Sona , then her cousin sister n then finally will have to find some unique way to manaofy Sona. Tongue LOL
Served him good n proper. So I completely agree with you. Though I wish Sona was a bit harsher with him , but I really liked whatever she said to DEv , " My job is to look after your mother , and not to tolerate your battameezi . "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top