Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan FF- A Beautiful Disaster [Chpt 4-Pg 4 on 11/07/16] (Page 4)

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
unres
omg... all these were a dare... hehehehe... manik was completely smitten by nandini... manik's heart vs brain war was hilarious... lolzzz...
poor manik he is now FRIEND ZONE...
& manik's ring tone... lolzzz seriously he used this song as a ringtone... LOL
promo was also interesting... crazy murthy sisters...
btw where are you disappeared???? update soon...

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
interesting promo
manan_ky2 Newbie
manan_ky2
manan_ky2

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Chapter 4- Ladki Beautiful

MANIK

...Kaise kamar tu jhulaaye Physics samajh nahi aaye

Sandal mere cham cham karde
Hege high brand ve
Airplane mundeyan de
Mere heel pe honde land ve

Saari kudiyan haye desi chiddiyan
Saari kudiyan desi chiddiyan
Club ki main bulbul

Main ladki beautiful kar gayi chull
Chull chull chull
Main ladki beautiful kar gayi chull
Chull chull chull
Arey ladki beautiful kar gayi chull...

Are you kidding me?

I picked up my phone from the side table to check the time.

It's F-U-C-K-I-N-G 3:18 am!! Who on earth listen's to such loud music THIS LATE? And that too, some pathetic INDIAN song? This person surely has no taste in music and is pure DISGUSTING. 

We don't have any Indians living in our neighborhood, well obviously apart from us and the Murthy's. And even the Firangs living here are old bones and plain boring. Secondly, they don't have a ear for such crappy bollywood songs.

...Dekh tera rang saawla hua baawla
Ladki nahi tu hai garam maamla
Bolti bandh meri, kahoon kya bhala
Arey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull...

Ohkay..Was the miserable song not enough, that this CRAZY WOMAN has to now shout her lungs out?

Wait a minute..Did I just say woman? Oh yes. It was a girly voice. I'm 100% sure of it.

So, according to my calculation, Um..

CRAZY WOMAN+ PATHETIC BOLLYWOOD SONG+ SINGING ALONG WITH THE DREADFUL SINGER IN PROPER HINDI

Correction, THIS is not what sane people call singing, this is termed as yelling at top of one's lungs!

Didn't her lungs blow up yet?

This definitely has to be one of those Murthy sisters..Who else could it be? Why can't these girls let me rest in place. 

Is it Alya? Probably. Because Nandini would definitely not listen to such sick songs. 

From what I have learned about her, she is a courteous girl.

What does this reason have to do with her listening to such hindi songs anyways?

And what about that, em, dare?

But it was Alya who asked her to seduce a guy..and Nandini seems to be the quite, good girl types.

"Dude, stop defending her. These are lame reasons. And don't judge a book by it's cover. This noise is coming from the next house, which, apparently belongs to the Murthys, so it could be her. Infact I have a feeling that it's Nandini." Oh so Mr. Brain was back on his job of giving me his expert advise. Seriously now. Why did he even have to poke his nose in between? Can't he stay quite for a moment?

"Yeah, but it's Alya. I guess." I was just waiting for this rebelious organ to open his mouth. How can Mr. Heart keep quite, when the matter concerns his dearest Nandini. Right?

HIS? Are you f**king serious Manik? What is wrong with you? All these stupid thoughts are just ruining your casanova image. Why are you behaving like this?

I need a break. From Nandini, her sister, and these stupid thoughts.

This is not me. This is so not me. Manik Malhotra is NOT a good boy. I am a Monster. I love crushing the hearts of millions of girls like Nandini, brutally, everyday. Yeah..

But Nandini, she..she is different. She is not like the other girls who throw themselves on me, knowing the fact that towards the end, they will be hurt. She is beautiful and confident. She is innocent, but mature at the same time. She is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She...

"STOP! Stop right there, young man. I think you just said that you needed a break from all this. Why are you thinking about her again Manik? All the girls are just the same. They run after money. Women are not innocent. They are self-seeking bitches. Fame, Money are their only needs. Have you forgotten what SHE did to you? You better not! Always remember, that you are the bad guy now. This is what SHE has made you. And this is your identity for the rest of your life."  My brain shrieked, knocking some sense into me. Suprisingly, Mr. Lawyer Heart had nothing to say this time. I guess even he is just as hurt as we two are. Or maybe he is sligtly more hurt than us, afterall he is the Principal of this so called Love Departmment.

Ughh...

f**k my life.

Hey people, how are you all doing?

I'm sorry. I know that I am super late but I was seriously caught up in some personal work. I got some time off today so thought to upload the next chapter. I know, I know, its the crappiest chapter ever *sigh*.

Okay, I pomise I won't give such rubbish updates from next time onwards. Please do tell me if there are any changes that you want me to make in this chapter.

Okay thanks bye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manan28MourviKYYianROOP0605payal94

KYYian Goldie
KYYian
KYYian

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
nice concept

though i dont like casanova manik, i liked ur writing

its entertaining

i liked all the chapters which i read in 1 go

lovely

nandini part was awesome

but why everytime bad boy manik gets good girl nandini? so unfair wid nandini...

payal94 IF-Dazzler
payal94
payal94

Posted: 11 July 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nice story cont soon
manan_ky2 Newbie
manan_ky2
manan_ky2

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal94

Nice story cont soon
Thanks. :)
manan_ky2 Newbie
manan_ky2
manan_ky2

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KYYian

nice concept

though i dont like casanova manik, i liked ur writing

its entertaining

i liked all the chapters which i read in 1 go

lovely

nandini part was awesome

but why everytime bad boy manik gets good girl nandini? so unfair wid nandini...

I'm glad that you liked it..
To be honest even I don't guys who aren't faithful and true a single woman.. but for the story it was necessary to portray Manik as a playboy.. About Nandini, there's a lot more to her character.. she isn't the innocent gal..so stay tuned and Thanks for the support.. :)

Edited by manan_ky2 - 12 July 2016 at 2:21am
priyakshi301 Senior Member
priyakshi301
priyakshi301

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Loved the update!! Hopefully nandini will be able to change manik's view towars love soon!!

Go to top