India-Forums

hum mrr jayenge lekin tumhara saath kuch nhi batenge!!!!! (Page 2)

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I will not share anything with u... 
@Kowsi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshi

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DakZz

I just hate to see Thapki ONLY crying with Bihaan rudness... she is doing nothing to manaoing him...
Just dropping glycerine water from eyes...
Arey naraz ha kam se kam manao to sahi... loog frens ko b manate han agar khudki mistake ho to... agar husband nai samajhti to dost hi samajh li...
Aansu is doing nothing babe...
exactly yrr... par thapki ka dimaag kbi kaam nhi krta Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Did he say that??
Can someone translate this line "tumhara saath kuch nhi batenge"?
I understood the rest but not this pls
hapki asks Bihaan what to do of this mango. He asks her to throw it. She says food should not be insulted like this. He shows a knife and cuts the mango. He gives her share and asks her to do anything, respect or insult, anything. He throws his share of mango on the ground and says I m helpless to be with you, but I will not share any happiness or sorrow with you, I will die, but not share anything with you. She cries and picks the mango. He looks away

tumhara saath kuch nhi batenge which means  unkitta ethum sollamatten ...i think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonPuppy05rtmsKowsi

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I don't know to whom I should feel for...both thahaan are Bechara...but I saw some jealous in thapki when he brought the mangoes for shraddha...saying he overheared it... I don't know who all saw it..or may be my eyes might have seen what I want to...

harneet.kahlonSanyaEternaParshiKowsi

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
But i am happy for the first time she have cried really well for Bihaan, but CVS stupid stop it with that and start with something else in the next epi...and she couldn't see him hating , Bihaan couldn't see her crying...so bad...

harneet.kahlonSanyaEternaParshiKowsi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ye Bihaan ko ho kya gaya hai yaar? Thapki saved his bhagwan saman maa twice but his anger didn't melt even 1%...idk what she should do to manaofy him. she said sorry twice, tried to behave normally with him twice...but he's not responding to her at all. He's not even letting her take care of his things, serve him food etc. And to top it...he manhandles her, scares her with a gun/glass piece.
His anger is justified but its been 20 days now...thora to melt ho jao B phor Bihaan Pandey...coz sanskaari Bahu # 1 is not allowed to make special efforts for her husband LOL

cv's the last time ThaHaan joined hands to expose Shraddha...at that time too they didn't share a friendly equation...so you guys can continue with your tashan b/w leads but please give us our Team ThaHaan back 

Manyasha16KowsiMimiii22Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thapki was very very hurt by that dialogue, they used to share everything and now...it almost felt like Thapki was picking up the slice so that she could somehow undo his words 

rtmsMimiii22Parshidynamic_doll

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

ye Bihaan ko ho kya gaya hai yaar? Thapki saved his bhagwan saman maa twice but his anger didn't melt even 1%...idk what she should do to manaofy him. she said sorry twice, tried to behave normally with him twice...but he's not responding to her at all. He's not even letting her take care of his things, serve him food etc. And to top it...he manhandles her, scares her with a gun/glass piece.
His anger is justified but its been 20 days now...thora to melt ho jao B phor Bihaan Pandey...coz sanskaari Bahu # 1 is not allowed to make special efforts for her husband LOL

cv's the last time ThaHaan joined hands to expose Shraddha...at that time too they didn't share a friendly equation...so you guys can continue with your tashan b/w leads but please give us our Team ThaHaan back 

Well said!! But we have to get this to CVs so that they can understand it too!! Thahaan are stuck from weeks they need to move things a bit

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22Parshidynamic_doll

Go to top