India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Nil Battey Sannata' Reviews (Page 4)

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Touched by the story of Nil Battey Sannata, which was filmed in Agra. We have made the film tax free in UP.

.@ArvindKejriwal declares 'Nil Battey Sannata' tax-free in Delhi http://toi.in/pqxXca  via @TOIEntertain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Are u watching #NilBatteySannata this weekend?? The universe says U should :) :) :)

170 retweets702 likes

Retweet

-Swetha-

cinemaceleb Newbie
cinemaceleb
cinemaceleb

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
seems the film will be a big hit as the pics tells so many things
CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Box Office India - The Jungle Book Set To Be ATBB, Fan Flops, Nil Battey Sannata Set To Grow

Apr 23, 2016

Box Office India - The Jungle Book Set To Be ATBB, Fan Flops, Nil Battey Sannata Set To GrowThe Jungle book had another terrific day at the Box Office as it ended up collecting more than all other films in the running. With 3.58 crore more coming in on its third Friday, the film has now collected 126.32 crore at the Box Office. The film is now moving towards the status of All Time Blockbuster as sky is the limit for the Disney now. In fact it would cross Airlift lifetime collections of 129 crore by evening itself.

Meanwhile, The Jungle Book has done quite well to be the preferred choice of filmgoers across the country as it has earned more than all other films combined together. As per early estimates, Fan has collected around 2.5 crore* at the Box Office. On the other hand Nil Battey Sannata, Santa Banta Pvt. Ltd. and Laal Rang have collected less than 1 crore* between themselves.

Collections of Fan now stand at the 74 crore* and has lost an opportunity to go past the 100 crore mark. It has gone down really fast and despite an open week ahead, there won't be any gains since the film's content has been rejected.

As for the new releases, Nil Battey Sannata has seen most acclaim coming its way, which means it stands a chance to see some growth over the weekend. Laal Rang has seen mixed reviews, though Randeep Hooda has been unanimously appreciated. Santa Banta Pvt. Ltd. hasn't even been reviewed by most and would disappear pretty soon.

* Final numbers soon

Note: All collections as per production and distributor sources

-Swetha-

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I'm curious about this one
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Nil Battey Sannata- Fan gave me such a big headache that I decided to watch Nil Battey Sannata to change my bad mood but this film gave me another round of headache!D'ohLOL Second boring film in a row! I was shocked realizing how deceptive the trailer of the film was.You really don't get the point of the film- is it that one should not be scared of Maths? Or should never stop education? Or be compassionate towards domestic helps? Or focus on your board exams? Or the act that it is not necessary that the daughter of a bai will grow up to be another? I wouldn't have any problem if the film was specifically addressing each and every issue but structure of the film is random that after a point of time you really give up and watch it just for the sake of watching the film. The director and the writers had a beautiful story in hand which I think was destroyed with such a lousy script and editing.Nowhere do they give you an opportunity to come closer to the characters and start feeling for them-when you start feeling,the story abruptly changes track. There's a slight bit of nostalgia attached to the story with all the karnama between principal and students but they are short lived.Pankaj Tripathi is fabulous as the principal cum Maths teacher but after a point even his comedy becomes repetitive.Ratna Pathak Shah just sleepwalks through her role and Swara Bhaskar and the kid are good- I'm not too sure about Swara's performance like the way it is being hailed in the reviews-;I thought it was a normal performance,nothing extraordinary. It is just a one and half hour film but while watching it ,it feels like time has stopped-unecessarily slow and random. I had HUGE expectations from the film because I am a sucker for such small budget feel good films,especially ones revolving around kids and their single parents but Nil Batter Sannata has been a major disappointment,atleast for me.They also ruined the super catchy Maths mein dabba gull song by inserting dialogues in between!The only impressive part of the film were the dialogues. Hilarious and witty but still doesn't make upto such a weak script.
I just cannot express in the words the feeling when a film you have been waiting since ages fails to meet your expectations.Ouch I know I might be the only person who wouldn't have liked the film but still going with a 2/5

Excuse the typos.

Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 24 April 2016 at 2:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ImagineMeBullsEye777touch_of_pink-Swetha-

CorrectHai Groupbie
CorrectHai
CorrectHai

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Cannot wait to watch this masterpiece!

Go to top