India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Miss Attitude

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
This Yuvani girl is irritating me a lot with her nonsense attitude..She was commanding Bhavna as if it was her own house..Total spoilt brat..Even when she cried I did not have any pity for her..Rajshri was awesome in that scene..
Thank God Yuvraj mends her at least when he is not in BH...She was so cruel to Yuvan as Golu said he does not have father..

Yuvraj learnt Yuvan does not have father..So he has no chance mistake Sambhav..We can se his longing n jealousy when Yuvan is with Sambhav

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

invisible_grlcrssel16lotsoflovediksha0102YuvaniForLife90reshma4875laxmi247sumabkbIshi_12YuvaaniMadmaniac_Sadia.Ritu-Dellz-yanks28

saharsonu Senior Member
saharsonu
saharsonu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

This Yuvani girl is irritating me a lot with her nonsense attitude..She was commanding Bhavna as if it was her own house..Total spoilt brat..Even when she cried I did not have any pity for her..Rajshri was awesome in that scene..
Thank God Yuvraj mends her at least when he is not in BH...She was so cruel to Yuvan as Golu said he does not have father..

Yuvraj learnt Yuvan does not have father..So he has no chance mistake Sambhav..We can se his longing n jealousy when Yuvan is with Sambhav
Yey main to bhool hi gayi kay golu nay bta diya kay yuvan kay papa nahin hain thank god ek tension to khatam hui Tongueab yuvan sambhav ka beta hai yey misunderstanding to nahin hogi ab maza ayega jab yuvi yuvan ko sambhav kay sath khush dekhayga or jealous hoga Wink 
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yeah i agree, she's hell spoiled, but im starting to get used to her and i wish they would let her smile bec she has a very pretty smile...my mom thinks she looks like Suhani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90Ishi_12

sumabkb IF-Dazzler
sumabkb
sumabkb

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i agree she is very pretty too has nice features like suhani.  I think her smile is really good too.  I got used to her too and today yuvan-yuvani scene was very cute

YuvaniForLife90yanks28

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Guys why u all feel yuvaani irritating? Track ke hisaab se ushe aisa hi role diya ha. agar woh sweet hoti tho mazaa nahi ati.LOL usko ko uski mummy hi thek kareghiBig smile

YuvaniForLife90yanks28

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yea she is too much...a kid like her deserve a good bashing...heheheeheh
but it was good that golu told yuvraj t hat ruvan doesnt have a father...now he wont mu them

and when he sees sambhav bonding with  yuvan, he will get possessive...also if suhani decides to move on with sambhav, then that will get make him more jealous...too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90

fanofdrashti Goldie
fanofdrashti
fanofdrashti

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Cant blame this girl, all thanx to Dadi that she has given these ideas to that child and made her grow up like this. Dadi wants her waaris in this child and her legacy to be continued, Evil and Harsh is the word, with no feelings for others, just think about urself and how ur own evil plans can be fulfilled..
Just like Dadi, Yuvani completely forgot to thank Suhani for saving her and getting her home..

A replica Image of Dadi, just as she had desired she has brought up this girl.. So no use blaming Yuvani.. A child learns what is taught to them at their tender growing up years..

Sadia.Ritu IF-Rockerz
Sadia.Ritu
Sadia.Ritu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I just hate this girl "Yuvani"

Such a mannerless rude & mean girl.

She said "Thats not my problem" when Golu said Yuvaan doesn't have dad.

What if Yuvaan said "thats not my problem" when she was lost n crying alone.

Thats the difference between dadi n Suhani's sanskar   Pinch

diksha0102anjs

Go to top