Swaragini
Swaragini

One thing I am sure about memory loss track

Sanjuniki Goldie
Sanjuniki
Sanjuniki

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I dont know to what stage of memory Swara will jump to...but I am sure that
1. swara's memory can go back to a place where it actually happened. I mean she cannot think that she and Lakshya are married. As it didnt happen in past. She may think that she is engaged to Lakshya. But during that period...Swara was never physical with Lakshya...i have seen few episodes...what I remember is Lakshya was more in love with Swara. So i hope no hugging and kissing cheeks will be shown from swara's side. And Lakshya didnt loose memory and currently he is in love with Ragini he will not do any thing like that with Swara. So i guess there wont be any scenes like that. That stage of memory...Sanskar was acting mad. So she will not assume any thing between sanskar and Ragini. 

2. Already SWASAN and RAGYA are maried and they have consummated their marriage. So RS will not show anything awkword between...devar-babhi and jiju- sali.

3. They have tried all possible pairs and finalised with SWASAN and RAGYA. They know that ther are good fan bases for both pairs. I guess she will not go against the fans.

4. It is conservative family...they will not show any drastic swap happening like what I have seen in ekta shows.

Pleaseshare your views.

Edited by Sanjuniki - 22 April 2016 at 7:59am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711JannatulNayma09ananyasbs12RAONE8Teddy94qwerty012Nupur_5Esha012BarkhaSingh123chibi_deeaKaveethassroomanisam.FariiiiiHeleeTapathiLoveSonu2408soumi93....Poojie....tiny15tamanna1391

reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjuniki

I dont know to what stage of memory Swara will jump to...but I am sure that
1. swara's memory can go back to a place where it actually happened. I mean she cannot think that she and Lakshya are married. As it didnt happen in past. She may think that she is engaged to Lakshya. But during that period...Swara was never physical with Lakshya...i have seen few episodes...what I remember is Lakshya was more in love with Swara. So i hope no hugging and kissing cheeks will be shown from swara's side. And Lakshya didnt loose memory and currently he is in love with Ragini he will not do any thing like that with Swara. So i guess there wont be any scenes like that. That stage of memory...Sanskar was acting mad. So she will not assume any thing between sanskar and Ragini.

2. Already SWASAN and RAGYA are maried and they have consummated their marriage. So RS will not show anything awkword between...devar-babhi and jiju- sali.

3. They have tried all possible pairs and finalised with SWASAN and RAGYA. They know that ther are good fan bases for both pairs. I guess she will not go against the fans.

4. It is conservative family...they will not show any drastic swap happening like what I have seen in ekta shows.

Pleaseshare your views.

Exactly...truely agree with
u...either it will be a fake memory loss drama or if she losses memory she will be in badi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjuniki-bornalee-tiny15

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I really hope so. 
The only good thing I like about this memory loss is Swara falling in love with Sanskaar again. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyati_21SanjunikiNupur_5Kaveethachibi_deea-bornalee-flora212tiny15

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I agree with you i have 100% confidence on RS that in her show's separation happens between lead But permanent Jodi swapping never happened and if RS didn't pair Devar-Bhabhi & Jija - Sali when all 4 were unmarried then why after consummations of both pair she will pair them or even introduce such tracks which sounds awful.

Edited by Fariiiii - 22 April 2016 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5....Poojie....tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I really don't want swara's memory loss drama 
Why can't the cvs just stick to one track complete it and then move on the next drama 
Currently parineeta's insecurity track is on
Uttara's bf track is on 
Shomi's pregnancy track hints are given 
Now this swara's memory loss
The cvs should have focused on pari and uttara's track, complete it and then move on to the shomi's pregnancy and memory loss drama 
I mean 4 drama tracks simultaneously?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15

Tapathi IF-Sizzlerz
Tapathi
Tapathi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thank you...yaar...ur post is giving positive vibes...as reading the i was completely blank...dont knw for trps how much illogical twists they will get...but their is a point in view...Smilei agree...i think RS wont show devar bhabhi crap...only swara lost memory not laksh so their wont be any that kind of scenes btw them...hope she shud not go for this memory loss track...it is really disgusting...

Nupur_5tiny15

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
anything baba.. but big NO to devar-bhabhi torture..Angry
what i want is.. swara looses her full memory.. just some glimpses of her with sankaar's blurred image.. and sanskaar trying to recreate all their moments.. hayee it will be awesome..Smile 

but dnt know what sharad and cv's r thinking..Ouch

Nupur_5tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thnx fr fis.it really saves my sanity...hoping fr d best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top