Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
raman must have admitted her then went to bring some medicine tab hi all of them came.
he must have seen ishu being addressed as amma by aliya and assumed ishmani married
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I'm sure too...
Don't even want to get on the fact why he didn't recognise her...
Aaj ke pure din rather this whole month... only good news that's mihika didn't tell against Raman to ishita.. I'm glad

yes its raman for sure...i think they will not reveal it now ..v'll get a fb..
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is there no such thing as divorce before remarriage? Where did ishra divorce? They think theother is in an illegal relationship? God save ippl from EK
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

yes its raman for sure...i think they will not reveal it now ..v'll get a fb..

Yes that will come in flashback... lets c ...  Raman must have mu something
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 8 years ago
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Yes that will come in flashback... lets c ...  Raman must have mu something

No don't think there is any mu coz mani & alia r coming after Mihika sees ishu wen mani calls ishu's phone Mihika picks n tells ishu is in post operative room so Raman wud HVE gone back by then n don't think he wud HVE seen ishu n mu.. One more thing Mihika has changed ishu name to ms.singhania so chances of mu is not there..
Edited by snehaseshan - 8 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems like ishita is not badly injured and the person who saved her must have seen her for sure...if they are not revealing it then it's Raman and he ran away seeing her or mu that ishita is with mani 
Or again some stupid crap ...where he will bring her to hospital and not recognize her...which sounds like W*F
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs. Mani personality is still confusing. On one hand he wishes he could do something for Ishita. So, that she can meet Raman. On other hand, when Ishita says, she wants to go back to Australia. He agrees.
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaseshan

As predicted ishita asks Mihika to not tell anybody abt her Mihika accepts to it n asks abt family but Mihika didn't say d truth regarding rift between iyers & bhallas but says everything is fine @ home.. As everyone thought shel say against Raman but she didn't 👏 n tells abt her marriage ishita thinks it's with mihir but Mihika says she is marrying romi & happy with him...  Ishita says one man only got me here if he wasn't there I would HVE died  she wanna thank him & nurse says he was ur co passenger don't know his name but HVE his number il ask him to meet u so it must b Raman.😛😛 Then ishita wants to go back to Aussie asap as no one she her n mani says ok...

Tfs wu so most likely face off will happen soon as ishita wants to go back which won't happen hopefully we get the face off soon
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
By next week i think faceoff will happen as ishita wants to go bck autralia asap
Or may be
Bhalls n iyers see her alive
Or aditya see her ishima

And abt mu i dont think raman recogonize ishita and mani n alia come after mihika
N i think faceoff will happen due to ruhi
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs dear

thanks for written update dear