-Neeva1906- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neeva1906-
-Neeva1906-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
As predicted ishita asks Mihika to not tell anybody abt her Mihika accepts to it n asks abt family but Mihika didn't say d truth regarding rift between iyers & bhallas but says everything is fine @ home.. As everyone thought shel say against Raman but she didn't Clap n tells abt her marriage ishita thinks it's with mihir but Mihika says she is marrying romi & happy with him...  Ishita says one man only got me here if he wasn't there I would HVE died  she wanna thank him & nurse says he was ur co passenger don't know his name but HVE his number il ask him to meet u so it must b Raman.TongueTongue Then ishita wants to go back to Aussie asap as no one she her n mani says ok...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

loveruhiLove9Mona-sarsyedramishiishra_bestluvmaduragymhasiumishra_JD_club-K.13-Sri1091Mdwst

-Neeva1906- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neeva1906-
-Neeva1906-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaseshan

As predicted ishita asks Mihika to not tell anybody abt her Mihika accepts to it n asks abt family but Mihika didn't say d truth regarding rift between iyers & bhallas but says everything is fine @ home.. As everyone thought shel say against Raman but she didn't Clap n tells abt her marriage ishita thinks it's with mihir but Mihika says she is marrying romi & happy with him...  Ishita says one man only got me here if he wasn't there I would HVE died  she wanna thank him & nurse says he was ur co passenger don't know his name but HVE his number il ask him to meet u so it must b Raman.TongueTongue Then ishita wants to go back to Aussie asap as no one she her n mani says ok...
Thanks for posting the summary.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshan

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaseshan

As predicted ishita asks Mihika to not tell anybody abt her Mihika accepts to it n asks abt family but Mihika didn't say d truth regarding rift between iyers & bhallas but says everything is fine @ home.. As everyone thought shel say against Raman but she didn'tClapn tells abt her marriage ishita thinks it's with mihir but Mihika says she is marrying romi & happy with him... Ishita says one man only got me here if he wasn't there I would HVE died she wanna thank him & nurse says he was ur co passenger don't know his name but HVE his number il ask him to meet u so it must b Raman.TongueTongueThen ishita wants to go back to Aussie asap as no one she her n mani says ok...

May be it's Raman as predicted by someone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshan

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thats y sbs sbas said that mihika came in search of Raman to hospital nd may be Raman is person who admitted ishita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumishra_JD_club

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
It must b raman who took her to hosp..
He didnt recognise her or left her ?? So confusing..
Ishita is going back...mihika is not telling to family abt ishita ...ohh god!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9snehaseshanmaduragymhasiumishra_JD_club-K.13-

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
raman took ishu to the hosp and then went to mandir to offer dedh rupai ka prasaad kya cvs?LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky24farzanahMona-ramishis2397momb24snehaseshanmaduragymhasiumishra_JD_clubSri1091

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I would be happy if that man who saved Ishita is Raman. He once again has saved her and I hope it is for the last time they unintentionally cross paths. Raman needs to move on and Ishita needs to find a way to progress further in the path she chose to move on seven years ago.

Go to top