Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 89)

CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

I forgot to mention this, but my favorite part of the entire episode was when Jon looks at Ser Davos after Missendai had reeled off Dany's titles ..
and Ser Davos says
This is Jon Snow...King in the North ROFL

I remember seeing memes on the Internet when the BTS pics were released but I didn't expect the makers to copy the scenario EXACTLY on the show. It was damn funnyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidilovecrepes

CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Now.. a spoilers ladden post!

Spoilers!!

Dany has suffered alot of losses.. so we'll probably see the dothraki attack on Westros... I think they'll attack the lannister forces who are going back to kings landing from high garden! The trailer scene of Jaime riding amidst fire will probably happen in episode 5 or 6
And Bran is back in Winterfell!!! I felt like saying.. dude, why so serious? Poor Sansa! Her meeting with her brother didnt go as she imagined ... not a happy home coming for sure but i guess all of then have changed so much!
Loved Olena and Jaime scene!!! Loved his expressions when Olenna confessed to killing Joffrey!!
I really like Jaime! I hope he'll get his head out of Cersei's arse soon...

Jeez... we are almost half way through the season already

There'd better be a proper reason as to why Bran decided to mention the details of her wedding day to Sansa. It was so uncalled for! 

How do you all think Jon would come to know of his ancestry? 

I am not a Jonarys shipper at all but I gotta admit they'd make a great couple!

NitaReidilovecrepes

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I still don't get why Bran had to talk about Sansa's wedding night
Did he see it?  Was he stoned? 
In mean why now! 
And what else has he seen? I'm too anxious now! 

CaputDraconisNitaReid

CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovecrepes

I still don't get why Bran had to talk about Sansa's wedding night
Did he see it?  Was he stoned? 
In mean why now! 
And what else has he seen? I'm too anxious now! 

Tyrion's comment on Jon's brooding weirded me out as wellLOL

NitaReidilovecrepes

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
It was so blah.

Weakest of the three for me.

Cercei stood out and how. The only character that has fire at the moment.

Jon-Danny meeting was a bit underwhelming as was Sansa- Bran reunion.So blah!

Loved Olenna, bad ass as always.

NitaReidilovecrepes

Teddy_luv IF-Sizzlerz
Teddy_luv
Teddy_luv

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 5:06am | IP Logged

WHAATT?? The upcoming episode of 'Game Of Thrones' gets HACKED and STOLEN!

Just when we thought this season is safer than the previous ones...

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 | 4:11:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

The biggest epic drama, Game Of Thrones, once again became the victim of hacking and stealing as HBO channel was recently hacked and important data was stolen along with the other programming that the channel presents.

It can be recalled how Season 5 of the show had the first 4 episodes getting leaked. And once again, the script of the upcoming un-aired episode of the show was stolen along with episodes of shows like Ballers and Room 104.

HBO Chairman, Richard Plepler wrote in a message to employees, which the company shared with reporters, "As most of you have probably heard by now, there has been a cyber incident directed at the company which has resulted in some stolen proprietary information, including some of our programming," (sic)

It is being said that around 1.5 terabytes of data was stolen. Reuters also received an e-mail on Sunday from a person who claimed to have stolen the data.

Teddy_luv IF-Sizzlerz
Teddy_luv
Teddy_luv

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i love the third episode of gameof Thrones
like the conversation between Dany and Jon

I like that Jon didn't kneel for Dany
Dany was very egoistic and  arrogant

Bran was so cold in his his interaction with Sansa. While hugging Sansa he had no emotion . he is changed so much

so lannister is winning the war against Dany . all her allies are gone
Lets see what will Dany do nest?

Last scene was badass.  Olenna was my fav character . I will miss her.She died like a bossCool

I would like to see cersei face in next epi when she will know about her son killer LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
My net wasn't working so Saw got episode 3 on TV last night. Loved it!!  my fav scenes were all of cerseis. Loved her discussion with tychos nestoris Thumbs Up 15 days to pay a debt. How? Will she maybe bind a dragon n sell it. That would be fab. what she did to the sand snakes was cruel though nothing less than what they would have done had the situation reversed. I thought they were dead. But they were the prize. It's surprising (not) that all these "badass" women die so easily. Margery, olenna, ellaria, the rest of the snakes.  bas muh mein hi Dam hai.

Next favourite was jon. He was good. I am happy he told dany to f**k off. Someone needed to. Tyrions chamchagiri makes me sick.  the sewer plot went down the drain LMAO.  good he got a nice slap on his face. Was never a fan of the vibhishans of any story,especially when the choice is between two ravan n u choose to betray ur house for that. 

Lover boy is all healed. Plz come back n save jon n us from danys Pyaar Ishq mohabbat Censored

what crap was LF going on n on abt? I didn't understand a word. DnD can make even LF look stupid Sleepy bran is a changed man. Why did he mention the marriage to sansa? That was cruel Ouch

Let us see how motherly dany feels when she gets to know how the unconquerable unsullied are trapped inside casterly rock.  Another rains of castamere if the lannisters seal the drain. already she was talking of burning eurons fleet. I think dany might even think tyrion betrayed her or something since it was his idea. That wud be fun if it happens. Also why r they giving away dragonglass just like that? It's  invaluable. N rare resource. A man needs it. U need the man to bend the knee n he isn't ready. N u give it to him just like that? Why not strike a bargain n make him kneel if he wants the glass. N he would have! Since he knows where the real enemy is... 

Edited by The.Lannister - 01 August 2017 at 8:13pm

Go to top