Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 84)

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG Im soo glad you guys dont ship Sansa And Jon LOL
The first time i heard it i was sooo disgusted!
Then i made a terrible mistake of saying it in a Jon and Sansa post (I know! D'oh )

Trust me when i say they rekt me with their SymbolismsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Jaime and Arya?!?!
Why? LOL

Arya had one wierd scene with Jaime tho...at the Walder frey's feast LOL

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 8:45am | IP Logged
There's that one symbolism of Jon and Sansa that i cant argue against tbh...It's their Parallelism with Ned and Cat..i even noticed it in the last Episode.

God i hope Jon doesn't end up with Her or Dany..pls no Cry

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

There's that one symbolism of Jon and Sansa that i cant argue against tbh...It's their Parallelism with Ned and Cat..i even noticed it in the last Episode.

Well Jon is 50% Ned and 50% of him is what he made himself during his journey at the Wall.
Though now I feel he has 5% of Rhaegar in him as well.Wink
Sansa does resemble Cat and has some of her traits as well.
But that is not an excuse to ship Jon and Sansa.Children do take after their parents.I am like my father and my sister takes after my mom.
If we had a brother then he would have taken after one of our parents.Is that what qualifies us for 'shipping'??LOL
Even Robb was like Cat.So why don't we ship him with Jon??ROFL
Above all,Jon will always see Sansa as his little sister and vice versa.It's not going to change even if the truth about his parentage is revealed.

Jon and Dany,on the other hand,is a different case altogether.LOL
Yes I am rooting for them and I have my valid reasons for that too.WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallingsnow..FallAndFly..The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Yup Sansa and Sandor is the most popular pairing followed by Sansa-Willas.Frankly I never understood the entire hype about the two ships of Sansa-Sandor and Gendry-AryaOuchLOLWhat is so special about these two ships??? I find them to be pretty ordinary.And this Gendry got way too much importance in the show as compared to the books. (I like Gendry & Arya as best buddies. even in the books I think that is all GRRM ever intended them to be but you should see the fans taking out some obscure references from one or two lines & making them into the couple of the millennium LOL If they werent so annoying I would have found them funny.)

And I don't give a damn about Sansa-Willas ship. (Willas is hardly there. IDK where they found the spark in that pairLOL)

Jon and Sansa ship is utterly disgustingDead Are the people serious when they ship Sansa with Jon of all the people??? Even if he is a Targaryen still he has grown up thinking of Sansa as his sister.And his fraternal love for her won't change overnight just because he finds out that he is a Targ. (People even ship him with AryaDead why cant someone be just siblings? why cant someone be just friends?!)
I don't even want to comment on Sansa-LF shipDead

W*F!! She was paired opp Tywin too??ROFL And here I thought the worst I could see was Sansa-Stannis.
Who is next?? The Night's King???

Tyrion is the best match for Sansa.He is one of my all time favs too.First of all it would be the most realistic and practical pairing.Sansa was a girl who lived in a fantasy till that fantasy turned ugly.i.e.Joffrey.
Tyrion represents reality.He may be a dwarf and ugly too.But he is one of the best people ever.Tyrion represents pragmatism and practicality.He has the level of maturity which Sansa requires.
Also he is broken from within.So maybe Sansa's affection can heal him for better.
These two have a lot of potential.

Most people who pair Sansa with Sandor, they do it because they think she will soften him up. turn him into a cuddly teddy bear Smile That is the same reason they ship her with Jaime & Tywin & Stannis & LF Sleepy IDK about the rest of them but Tywin definitely wont like such a woman (even if they were of compatible ages). He is a man who respects strength. Sansa would have bored him to death
Fallingsnow Senior Member
Fallingsnow
Fallingsnow

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Sansa had a pairing with someone or the other most of the series...And now I want her to emerge as an individual without any pairing (atleast for now)...
Jon and sansa are a total no no...They are siblings!!
And jaime and arya are also weird

@the.lannister thanks for the links...Will surely give a shot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

The difference between Jon's and Sansa's stance could be largely attributed to the fact that from whom did they actually learned politics or 'leadership' from.
Children learn and imbibe things which they witness while growing up.
Like said in the show, Jon learnt his ways from Eddard Stark. Who was stern, but mostly just. He was the one whom he grew up watching.
Where as Sansa was girl whose brain was hotwired to fairytales when she went to King's Landing. It was there where she somewhat matured. There she experienced that games of Cersie, Margaery,  or Olenna, and those instances would have have to influenced her.

Talking about shipping, I actually haven't shipped anyone in this show as I mostly enjoy the fluke friendships more than romantic relationships here
LOL

Talking about Jamie and Arya, in a very very very platonic way, I really loved the scenes between Arya and Tywin in the show.

Yes Jon has had a chance to learn from stable minded people like Ned, Lord Mormont & even a little from Stannis & Sam. 

The scenes between Arya & Tywin were superb in the show. Maisie & Charles were simply outstanding. I keep watching those scenes on repeat.
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 18 July 2017 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

Well Jon is 50% Ned and 50% of him is what he made himself during his journey at the Wall.
Though now I feel he has 5% of Rhaegar in him as well.Wink
Sansa does resemble Cat and has some of her traits as well.
But that is not an excuse to ship Jon and Sansa.Children do take after their parents.I am like my father and my sister takes after my mom.
If we had a brother then he would have taken after one of our parents.Is that what qualifies us for 'shipping'??LOL
Even Robb was like Cat.So why don't we ship him with Jon??ROFL
Above all,Jon will always see Sansa as his little sister and vice versa.It's not going to change even if the truth about his parentage is revealed.

Jon and Dany,on the other hand,is a different case altogether.LOL
Yes I am rooting for them and I have my valid reasons for that too.WinkLOL
Maybe I'm paranoid after reading their posts...i really hope nothing of that sorts happen,even the slightest similarities between Jon,Sansa and Ned Cat unsettles me...cause i love them as Bro-Sis i dont want them to ruin it LOL

Are you sure no one ships Robb and Jon?Are you sureee ? LOL
I am 100% sure there's atleast one Fanfiction about them ROFL

I dont want Dani and Jon either..first the Aunty-Nephew thing..then i dont really like Dany
Tongue Tongue

Sorry,i know you love her...i kinda like her,but she's not in my absolute Favorites Tongue

Go to top