Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 80)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:19am | IP Logged
ok .. this is a spoiler (don't read further if you want to avoid spoilers) but

The way the set up Jon's journey to Dragonstone was just lame...
Like Sam is in restricted section and finds out there that there is an entire mountain of dragonglass there and decides to message Jon..
1- you dont need to be in restricted section to know that...
2- Jon has Davos!!! The could have used him to tell Jon about dragonglass at dragonstone!!! Sam scenes were important to set up our eternal lover and probably what else he'll find out about white walkers and all but this was just lame...

Other than this minor quibble... what an episode!!!!! Amazing.. loved every moment and every scene... most badass one was definitely Arya.. most heart wrenching (for me) was the Hound scene (the brotherhood camps for the night at an empty cottage, which the Hound recognised.. it's that farmer's place wher he and Arya stayed during S3 and he stole silver from them.. the farmer killer his daughter and himself because they were starving to death Ouch ) i loved that he buried the bodies...

Sansa is on Jon's side .. that's for sure... and i think Jon will learn to listen to her.

Cant wait for episode 2

Edited by Arwen. - 17 July 2017 at 12:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CaputDraconis..FallAndFly..--BlackSheep--The.LannisterSilentSilver

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I get what you said about Jon...even i was kinda siding with Sansa until Jon called the kids forward..the kids sat there as people discussed about how they should be left homeless in winter for the crimes of their dead Fathers...they will remember what Jon did and the North needs nothing more than Allies and Unity atm.

Awww Cry
But did you see tormund...he's soo whipped Cry
Who wouldn't fall in love with his eyebrows yo LOL

I too can't choose between Arya and Lyanna...but maybe I'm biased towards the Starks...so Arya is my Badass Queen Cool

I really love Sansa...she is nothing like the girl we saw in the beginning...i know people find her annoying...but she is the only Stark Kid who survived without magic.I think that really means alot...she went through shit and came out stronger...i love her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaputDraconis--BlackSheep--The.LannisterSilentSilver

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:26am | IP Logged
So Arya isnt going home... either the season will be alo faster than I thought or all those spoilers were wrong LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaputDraconis..FallAndFly..The.Lannister

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

ok .. this is a spoiler (don't read further if you want to avoid spoilers) but

The way the set up Jon's journey to Dragonstone was just lame...
Like Sam is in restricted section and finds out there that there is an entire mountain of dragonglass there and decides to message Jon..
1- you dont need to be in restricted section to know that...
2- Jon has Davos!!! The could have used him to tell Jon about dragonglass at dragonstone!!! Sam scenes were important to set up our eternal lover and probably what else he'll find out about white walkers and all but this was just lame...

Other than this minor quibble... what an episode!!!!! Amazing.. loved every moment and every scene... most badass one was definitely Arya.. most heart wrenching (for me) was the Hound scene (the brotherhood camps for the night at an empty cottage, which the Hound recognised.. it's that farmer's place wher he and Arya stayed during S3 and he stole silver from them.. the farmer killer his daughter and himself because they were starving to death Ouch ) i loved that he buried the bodies...

Sansa is on Jon's side .. that's for sure... and i think Jon will learn to listen to her.

Cant wait for episode 2
Oh shit you're right...Davos should know more about that LOL
But since Ravens take time...maybe they'll leave foe Dragonstone before Sam's msg is received?

I know that Hound scene was Tragic...he was responsible for it,he stole their money and they starved to death...this is why he talked about lord of light bringing Beric back and not them...because even he was resurrected and not them.He felt guilty,but hopefully he'll know why this happend at the wall Big smile Big smile

I reallly hope they get to Wall and Meet everyone in Winterfell too..wishful thinking i guess Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.LannisterSilentSilver

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:30am | IP Logged
But i want Jaime to kill Cersie Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I don't want Arya to kill Cersei with Jaime's face.OuchMaybe they will make the audience believe it's Arya but he will turn out to be Jaime. 
Jaime killing Cersei will make it poetic.

The Hound's scene was heartbreakingCryPoor guy is living under the burden of his guilt.
I want him to meet Arya again.I liked their somewhat friendship.

CaputDraconis..FallAndFly..The.LannisterSilentSilver

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 12:37am | IP Logged
BTW who wants Cersei and Euron ka ashubh vivaah??Day DreamingROFL
Le Jayenge Le Jayenge Greyjoy Dulhania Le Jayenge 
Reh Jayenge Reh Jayenge Jaime,Arya,Mountain Reh JayengeDancing

CaputDraconis..FallAndFly..The.LannisterSilentSilver

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 17 July 2017 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

I don't want Arya to kill Cersei with Jaime's face.OuchMaybe they will make the audience believe it's Arya but he will turn out to be Jaime.
Jaime killing Cersei will make it poetic.

The Hound's scene was heartbreakingCryPoor guy is living under the burden of his guilt.
I want him to meet Arya again.I liked their somewhat friendship.

@Bold:that will be like chewing your favorite food but not being able to swallow it Cry
Jaime should be the one killing Cersie..its only fair he does Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

Go to top