Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 79)

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 15 July 2017 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I'll be watching the 1st episode on Monday at 9pm in spite of having to work following day. grrghh. This time Ive kept my expectations purposely low so that I can be jolted into the surprises that come with each ep. Im also not very hyped this season for the same reason and also partly because my attention has been flitting between one thing and the next, and the show has been dragging on for too long now as well as the wait every year for the new seasons not to mention the overdue wait for the bookCensored 
Perhaps I'll be thrust back into the world of ice and fire once the book releases. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
IDK when I will be able to watch this season because my net is being horrible. So please do post a brief summary of what happens in the episodes. I DONT mind spoilers at all Embarrassed

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Please share online links like Lannister shared with me last time.

TIA

Saw the first scene - Arya aced it, as always :)
..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
https://gostream.is/film/game-of-thrones-season-7-21203/watching.html?ep=681938

^This works for me
--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I saw it.I saw the first episode.DancingHere is aaj ki taaza khabar-
1.Arya my girl!!! You rock!!ClapClap You are one of the most badass characters ever createdCool Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.CoolClapClap

2.Jon has become a full fledged kingStar Though I believe he is a tad bit idealisticOuchYeh idealism ki bimaari bohot khatarnaak hai BossOuch

3.Sansa has learnt the game really wellClap Jon should listen to her now.I am loving this smart Sansa nowCool

4.LF got Babaji Ka ThulluROFL

5.Cersei has turned completely ruthless and remorseless.She is as cold as ice.

6.Euron Greyjoy is a total FekuchandThumbs DownDead He was taking a dig at Jaime.Angry

7.Band Baaja Baraat for Cersei-Euron??Shocked Jaime will not do her kanyadaan for sure.

8.Berric wants to know his purpose and he got to know about the army of the dead.Hound was good too.

9.Sam's job at the Citadel.Gets to know that Dragonstone has dragonglass.Decides to inform Jon.Jorah is at the Citadel.ShockedHe wishes to know about Dany.

10.Finally Dany arrives at DragonstoneDay DreamingHer scene brought tears to my eyes.Cry
But this episode had very less of Dany and Tyrion.Ouch

11.White Walker army is marching.Bran sees them.Bran-Meera reach the Wall.

Anyway looking forward to the next episodeDay Dreaming

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 16 July 2017 at 11:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..FallAndFly..The.LannisterSilentSilver

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Spoilers Can i just Begin with how much i love Arya Stark?
VERY MUCH.
SHE'S MY SLAY QUEEN...I FREAKING LOVE HER Heart

"If one wolf lives...the sheep are dead."
YES...YOU TELL EM GIRL!!

My Loyalty to House starks is Finally paying off Big Time!
After yearrsss of heartbreaks and Death...it time for wolves baby!!

Jon made the right decision,winter is here,the dead are coming...whats the point is bloodbath and Revenge now when you can have more allies who respect you and will follow your comand...im glad mentioned how he treated Treason at the Wall...lest the Northern think less of him.

Lyanna Mormont didnt need dragons for that Burn LOL
It's funny how old people are intimidated by her Cool
The actress is Awesome as well Heart

I'm happy Jon recognises Women can Fight for themselves...Lyanna is definitely happy with her choice of king LOL
AND Sansa...she shouldn't have objected Jon the way she did...and Jon definitely shouldn'thave said "Be Smarter how?By listening to you" to her...Ugghh...stop fighting kids!

I'm happy Sansa realises Jon is the best King she has seen so Far..coming from her who thought he was nothing but bas***d Half Brother...its pretty good.

there is no Sansa vs Jon...i can write it on a Stamp paper,Baelish can creep all he wants..it aint happening boi.

DID I MENTION I LOVE ARYA?!?
I DO!!

I ship Brienne and Tormund Cry
Jaime pls let this happen...you can find other blondes i dont mind LOL

Ed Sheeran came to sing a Song about Jaime?ROFL
Golden hands are cold..needs lovers kiss blah blah blah...lmao what was that LOL

Im glad Arya Didn't kill the Lannister soldiers cause she's not ladystoneheart. Heart

Jaime need to decide asap..redemption my ass..he cant leave Cersie after everything she did?After she kept quiet when Greyjoy insulted him?
What good is his redemption then :/

The white walkers have Giants?
Wow...wow...cant wait to see the Battle now...nothing but Dragons or Gallons or wildfire will burn them...So excited!

Nothing new with Dany arriving at Dragonstone..seen all the scenes on trailers..but yay!

Sam Sends Jon info about Dragonstone right when Jon talks about Mining Dragonglass...Best Friend Telepathic communications LOL
Jorah is At the Citadel...wow..interested to See Sam Jorah interactions.

It was a Good start...i didn't dig the ending maybe because i dont have that much connection with Dany,but i am looking forward to her plot this season!

--BlackSheep--The.LannisterSilentSilver

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
"If people ask you what happened here..tell them the North remembers...tell them that winter Came for house Frey"

Me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 16 July 2017 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

Spoilers Can i just Begin with how much i love Arya Stark?
VERY MUCH.
SHE'S MY SLAY QUEEN...I FREAKING LOVE HER Heart

"If one wolf lives...the sheep are dead."
YES...YOU TELL EM GIRL!!

My Loyalty to House starks is Finally paying off Big Time!
After yearrsss of heartbreaks and Death...it time for wolves baby!!

Jon made the right decision,winter is here,the dead are coming...whats the point is bloodbath and Revenge now when you can have more allies who respect you and will follow your comand...im glad mentioned how he treated Treason at the Wall...lest the Northern think less of him.

Lyanna Mormont didnt need dragons for that Burn LOL
It's funny how old people are intimidated by her Cool
The actress is Awesome as well Heart

I'm happy Jon recognises Women can Fight for themselves...Lyanna is definitely happy with her choice of king LOL

AND Sansa...she shouldn't have objected Jon the way she did...and Jon definitely shouldn'thave said "Be Smarter how?By listening to you" to her...Ugghh...stop fighting kids!

I'm happy Sansa realises Jon is the best King she has seen so Far..coming from her who thought he was nothing but bas***d Half Brother...its pretty good.

there is no Sansa vs Jon...i can write it on a Stamp paper,Baelish can creep all he wants..it aint happening boi.

DID I MENTION I LOVE ARYA?!?
I DO!!

I ship Brienne and Tormund Cry
Ouch

Ed Sheeran came to sing a Song about Jaime?ROFL
Golden hands are cold..needs lovers kiss blah blah blah...lmao what was that LOL

Im glad Arya Didn't kill the Lannister soldiers cause she's not ladystoneheart. Heart

Jaime need to decide asap..redemption my ass..he cant leave Cersie after everything she did?After she kept quiet when Greyjoy insulted him?
What good is his redemption then :/

The white walkers have Giants?
Wow...wow...cant wait to see the Battle now...nothing but Dragons or Gallons or wildfire will burn them...So excited!

Nothing new with Dany arriving at Dragonstone..seen all the scenes on trailers..but yay!

Sam Sends Jon info about Dragonstone right when Jon talks about Mining Dragonglass...Best Friend Telepathic communications LOL
Jorah is At the Citadel...wow..interested to See Sam Jorah interactions.

It was a Good start...i didn't dig the ending maybe because i dont have that much connection with Dany,but i am looking forward to her plot this season!

@bold,You stole my wordsHug

@purple,So true!! Time is on the side of the Starks nowStar

@blue,Now that you have said it Jon did make the right decision as per the circumstances.
But I did feel nervous.Coz once bitten twice shy.OuchLOL

@red,Sorry Arya!! But Lyanna Mormont is here to give you tough competition for the Ultimate Badass titleStar

@pink,Sansa Vs Jon thing is done and dusted.Baelish ain't gonna get anything this time.I get a feeling that Winter will soon come for him too.
But yeah I want Sansa and Jon to respect each other too.For both are right in each other's place.

@Violet,Briemund was good.But nothing beats BraimeHeartDay DreamingMy all time OTP

@pink,I spilt my coke seeing Ed SheeranROFLDidn't pay much attention to the songLOL

@blue,Arya made me proud today.She has truly grown up to be a remarkable womanClap

@orange,I couldn't agree more.Jaime needs to leave Cersei ASAPAngry

..FallAndFly..The.LannisterSilentSilver

Go to top