Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 75)

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 4:28am | IP Logged
^^Euron will definitely team up with Cersie...maybe that will be the breaking point for Jaime...and he'll leave Cersie..maybe.
And i think Theon and Yara will get some help form Dany and try to get back Pyke this season.

Dany and Jon both respect Tyrion and Tyrion also likes them...maybe he will be the common link between them initially...and Maybe Tyrion will also Convince Jaime to fight for them against WW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Wow the CC is back to being active after so many months Party Just read all your posts...

One question: Are we talking about the books or the show?LOL So I can reply accordinglyLOL

@Euron: He was heading out to meet Dany right? Cersei is of no interest to him. He is interested in the dragons. And if he has the dragon binder horn with him he is surely going to try & capture one dragon at least.

@Jaime & Cersei: Its almost 99% confirmed that Jaime will kill Cersei. The reason: I think she will order that KL be blown up like the sept rather than surrender to Dany. This will force Jaime to kill her like he killed Aerys. KL will not escape even then because Dany will still come & the dragons will still breathe fire & the city will be reduced to ashes taking the iron throne with it. Built by a Targ, destroyed by a Targ. Thus the 7 Kingdoms will go back to being independent as was before Aegon came & conquered Westeroes. 

And as is always the case with her...after destroying something she will be out on a mission to save the world. So off to the North to fight the WW where finally she will die in battle along with her dragons. I think Jon, Tyrion will die there too. Jaime I see becoming the 1000th LC of the NW, drowning in the guilt of not being able to save KL (he never took out the caches of wild fire even after knowing about them), killing Cersei, losing Tyrion & still trying to achieve his dream of being that white Knight who, still wanting to gain some respect from the people.

Edited by The.Lannister - 31 May 2017 at 6:52am

..FallAndFly..--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Wow the CC is back to being active after so many months Party Just read all your posts...

One question: Are we talking about the books or the show?LOL So I can reply accordinglyLOL

@Euron: He was heading out to meet Dany right? Cersei is of no interest to him. He is interested in the dragons. And if he has the dragon binder horn with him he is surely going to try & capture one dragon at least.

@Jaime & Cersei: Its almost 99% confirmed that Jaime will kill Cersei. The reason: I think she will order that KL be blown up like the sept rather than surrender to Dany. This will force Jaime to kill her like he killed Aerys. KL will not escape even then because Dany will still come & the dragons will still breathe fire & the city will be reduced to ashes taking the iron throne with it. Built by a Targ, destroyed by a Targ. Thus the 7 Kingdoms will go back to being independent as was before Aegon came & conquered Westeroes. 

And as is always the case with her...after destroying something she will be out on a mission to save the world. So off to the North to fight the WW where finally she will die in battle along with her dragons. I think Jon, Tyrion will die there too. Jaime I see becoming the 1000th LC of the NW, drowning in the guilt of not being able to save KL (he never took out the caches of wild fire even after knowing about them), killing Cersei, losing Tyrion & still trying to achieve his dream of being that white Knight who, still wanting to gain some respect from the people.

This is err...terribly tragicCryLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..FallAndFly..devil_heartThe.Lannister

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

I was talking about the Show...not the books,havent read them yet,but i know alot about it,as in the plots that were not shown in the showTongue
I love Jon...he might also be my top Favorite ...but even i see him dying in the end(but i hope he doesnt.)CryCry
I also see Dany dying...but not Tyrion.
I dont know why but i think Tyrion will definitely survive the WarLOL

Yes..Jaime killing Cersie is a great possibility...especially because of the Volanqor prophecy from the book...Tyrion cant choke Cersie cause his hands wont cover her throat cause he choked Shae with a rope or something.Since the prophecy says choking Cersie with Hands...jaime can do it with one handTongue

But my friends showed me a Video that predicts Jaime will kill himself after killing Cersie...because in the books,lines like 'We came in the world together,we'll leave it together' are frequent by both Cersie and Jaime...i like the sound of this..lol,dont hate me cause im killing off all the Lannisters except Tyrion
In my mindLOLLOL

But in honesty,i see alot of people DyingCry
And all of them makes senseCryLOL

--BlackSheep--devil_heartThe.Lannister

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 31 May 2017 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Guys how the books and the show will end is a big mystery for sure.But I remember GRRM mentioning that the series will have a bittersweet ending like LOTR so maybe some central characters will survive.

..FallAndFly..The.Lannister

devil_heart IF-Sizzlerz
devil_heart
devil_heart

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 1:22am | IP Logged

..FallAndFly..--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

devil_heart IF-Sizzlerz
devil_heart
devil_heart

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 1:22am | IP Logged

..FallAndFly..--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Guys how the books and the show will end is a big mystery for sure.But I remember GRRM mentioning that the series will have a bittersweet ending like LOTR so maybe some central characters will survive.
Valar Morghulis.
Everybody can die except Lyanna Mormont and her 62 men...cause The Night king will look in her eyes and experience spontaneous Combustion LOL

--BlackSheep--The.Lannister

Go to top