Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 70)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30714

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid


It was nice finding you here as well.. I think everyone of us are kind of drifitng of to kdrama now.. Though I have been watching k drama way longer 


True.. It has an sad ending.. But it was good irrespective of that.. I live for happy ending and 49 days is an exception.. I liked it inspite of it.. But I get your hesistance towards it shru.. 

I also watched a few Turkish shows in between after Zindagi channel aired them here in India. You should give those a try as well. I would recommend Fatmagul & Kara Para Ask (this one just for the love story & chemistry between the leads nothing elseLOL)Day Dreaming


I will try out 49 days soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 18944

Posted: 16 May 2017 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I hated fatmagul. I dint really watch but mum did n i sometimes had to tolerate it. The turkish version wasnt enuf that we now have indian version of it..sucks..
49days..sad ending really shru..GOT fan afraid of sad endings? Does not suits.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidThe.Lannister

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas.

I hated fatmagul. I dint really watch but mum did n i sometimes had to tolerate it. The turkish version wasnt enuf that we now have indian version of it..sucks..
49days..sad ending really shru..GOT fan afraid of sad endings? Does not suits.



Well I watch GOT too.. But 49 days end didn't make me an happy person.. I remember staring at my screen for awhile to really believe that how it ended LOL.. But given I recommend 49 days to you.. I got over it pretty soon and realized it was good even with the ending.. 


Scheduler how I liked him and how he failed to choose one good project after that Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Almas.The.Lannister

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by NitaReid


It was nice finding you here as well.. I think everyone of us are kind of drifitng of to kdrama now.. Though I have been watching k drama way longer 


True.. It has an sad ending.. But it was good irrespective of that.. I live for happy ending and 49 days is an exception.. I liked it inspite of it.. But I get your hesistance towards it shru.. 

I also watched a few Turkish shows in between after Zindagi channel aired them here in India. You should give those a try as well. I would recommend Fatmagul & Kara Para Ask (this one just for the love story & chemistry between the leads nothing elseLOL)Day Dreaming


I will try out 49 days soon...

Turkish shows..  I give it an try when I got time shru Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30714

Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas.

I hated fatmagul. I dint really watch but mum did n i sometimes had to tolerate it. The turkish version wasnt enuf that we now have indian version of it..sucks..
49days..sad ending really shru..GOT fan afraid of sad endings? Does not suits.



Why??Shocked You must have seen the Indian dubbed version & hence hated it. I admit the dubbing, especially of FG was horrible, always screeching Dead 


Indian version ki heroine toh I completely hateDead


I will watch 49 daysLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Almas.NitaReid

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 18944

Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by Almas.

I hated fatmagul. I dint really watch but mum did n i sometimes had to tolerate it. The turkish version wasnt enuf that we now have indian version of it..sucks..
49days..sad ending really shru..GOT fan afraid of sad endings? Does not suits.



Why??Shocked You must have seen the Indian dubbed version & hence hated it. I admit the dubbing, especially of FG was horrible, always screeching Dead 


Indian version ki heroine toh I completely hateDead


I will watch 49 daysLOL
Yea the one aired on zindagi.. sucked biig time.
Suggest some good turkish show also tell me where to watchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 18944

Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid



Well I watch GOT too.. But 49 days end didn't make me an happy person.. I remember staring at my screen for awhile to really believe that how it ended LOL.. But given I recommend 49 days to you.. I got over it pretty soon and realized it was good even with the ending.. 


Scheduler how I liked him and how he failed to choose one good project after that Ouch

I felt bad too. But like i said got over if quickly. 

Scheduler was the coolest guy ever on kdrama.. 
Jung ill woo idiotAngry  is he done wid his militry servic??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30714

Posted: 17 May 2017 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas.

Yea the one aired on zindagi.. sucked biig time.
Suggest some good turkish show also tell me where to watchLOL


You can get many Turkish dramas on amara.org. But dont go to this site directly as its v confusing. Just google the shows name eg: Fatmagul sucu ne amara english subtitle. Then the links will come. I am sending you detailed instructions on how to go about downloading thru PM.


I would still suggest you watch Fatmagul in Turkish & then Kara Para Ask. KPA has FG's hero! KPA mein the chemistry between the leads & the music is to die forDay Dreaming Just dont expect too much logic from it thats itLOL


Few KPA episodes are even on youtube. But you will need to search as often the vids get deleted due to copyright issues.




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Almas.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Game of Thrones CC #3 | :- Waiting For The Winds Of Winter -: |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Almas.   Replies: 1200   Views: 51010

Almas. 1200 51010 24 April 2016 at 7:57am by daenerysnow
Game Of Thrones CC#2 *~ Valar Morghulis ~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Almas.   Replies: 1189   Views: 37036

Almas. 1189 37036 04 January 2015 at 7:16am by trolldemort.
| Game of Thrones | CC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Almas.   Replies: 1197   Views: 32901

Almas. 1197 32901 27 May 2014 at 6:18am by sizezeroaddict
Anyone here a Game of Thrones fan?

Author: CanadianAddict   Replies: 3   Views: 560

CanadianAddict 3 560 23 July 2012 at 7:28pm by CanadianAddict

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index