Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 65)

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 13 November 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by daenerysnow

Has everyone seen the new spoilers?

Yes I did. Looks like loads of fan service to meSleepyWhat do you think of them?

Btw did you see Dr. Strange. How is Mads in it?Embarrassed
 GoT spoilers didn't come as a surprise cos its what I expected however its almost anti climatic to see it. As a fan of Daenerys and Jon I hope it unfolds in way that isn't contrived
Mads didn't disappoint one bit as expected, his look though...man, a real killer. All in all, I loved that movie immensely! 
Rachel Mcadams looks pretty fine with Benedict Cumberbatch, and d'you know what?...I finally get what people see in him... Blushing
You seen it yet?

Edited by daenerysnow - 13 November 2016 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

GoT spoilers didn't come as a surprise cos its what I expected however its almost anti climatic to see it. As a fan of Daenerys and Jon I hope it unfolds in way that isn't contrived
Mads didn't disappoint one bit as expected, his look though...man, a real killer. All in all, I loved that movie immensely! 
Rachel Mcadams looks pretty fine with Benedict Cumberbatch, and d'you know what?...I finally get what people see in him... Blushing
You seen it yet?

@bold: So you too have fallen for him thenLOL LOL I havent seen it yet, and I dont think I will since I dont like this genre much. I might download it & watch it later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow.Dracarys.

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 14 November 2016 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Rachel Mcadams looks pretty fine with Benedict Cumberbatch, and d'you know what?...I finally get what people see in him...Blushing
You seen it yet?

@bold: So you too have fallen for him thenLOLLOLI havent seen it yet, and I dont think I will since I dont like this genre much. I might download it & watch it later

Gosh yeh. Never would I ever have categorised myself as being one of them but there you go, a dormant part of me I never knew exists. That deep, guttural booming voice of his! Shiver!!! I reckon that combined with that elegant charm does it for me and possibly the many other girls of the Cumberbatch craze. It's not as of he's classically good looking or anything, but the pull of that voice...arrrgh. I'm so taken in, in fact as I write to you know my ears are being filled with his sensuous voice narration..sheer blissful eargasm...forgive me my crude metaphor
I thought you would watch it regardless, Mads has a significant part in that film.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 November 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Gosh yeh. Never would I ever have categorised myself as being one of them but there you go, a dormant part of me I never knew exists. That deep, guttural booming voice of his! Shiver!!! I reckon that combined with that elegant charm does it for me and possibly the many other girls of the Cumberbatch craze. It's not as of he's classically good looking or anything, but the pull of that voice...arrrgh. I'm so taken in, in fact as I write to you know my ears are being filled with his sensuous voice narration..sheer blissful eargasm...forgive me my crude metaphor
I thought you would watch it regardless, Mads has a significant part in that film.

Oh wow you have turned into a complete fan girlLOLLOL

daenerysnow

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 16 November 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Oh wow you have turned into a complete fan girlLOLLOL
I think they have a name for it as well but I don't count myself as one, because it really his voice more than anything else. Lets see how long this lasts hehe. I've been indulging a little listening to his audiobook every night.
I did like his chemistry with Mads in the film, you really need to watch it!

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 November 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I think they have a name for it as well but I don't count myself as one, because it really his voice more than anything else. Lets see how long this lasts hehe. I've been indulging a little listening to his audiobook every night.

So after your recommendation I watched Doctor Strange LOL I found it ok. I wanted more of Mads but he was awesome in what little role he had. And at the risk of sounding super creepy...I couldnt help but keep staring at his hands when he was conjuring those patterns in air  Day Dreaming LOL And the action sequences with him are always good, the dancer in him makes him graceful even in those. 

Ben was nice too. But really, there was not much scope for both of them to showcase their acting skills in this movie. If you liked Ben so much you should definitely see him in The Imitation Game. Too good movie & excellent acting by him in it

daenerysnow

daenerysnow Goldie
daenerysnow
daenerysnow

Posted: 18 November 2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

So after your recommendation I watched Doctor StrangeLOLI found it ok. I wanted more of Mads but he was awesome in what little role he had. And at the risk of sounding super creepy...I couldnt help but keep staring at his hands when he was conjuring those patterns in air Day DreamingLOLAnd the action sequences with him are always good, the dancer in him makes him graceful even in those.

Ben was nice too. But really, there was not much scope for both of them to showcase their acting skills in this movie. If you liked Ben so much you should definitely see him in The Imitation Game. Too good movie & excellent acting by him in it

Hehe, fan girling is a creepy thing in itself and I'm no (dr) stranger to it myself lol. It's funny cos I had the same thought bout bennys large hands.. Mads is graceful indeed. I agree their acting wasn't too stretched for but given the nature of the marvel film things tend to have a urgent/rushed element that pays homage to the slick quality of comic book storytelling I imagine.
I actually had seen imitation game around the time it released but wasn't struck by the unexplainable allure of him then, though I did appreciate the depth he gave to that role. Don't know how but dr strange made me see him in a new light, or either my tastes are changing

The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 December 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top