Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 58)

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Eye sex!!!Star

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
What a boring episodeSleepy Nothing like episode 8 are supposed to be!

Didnt the actress look like Catelyn Stark when she was tending to AryaOuch The last scene with Arya was good. Though it was inconsistent with how the FM operate but still I liked itEmbarrassed

So that was why they reintroduced Sandor? To kill 4 random men?Shocked Why even botherLOL But the brotherhood is back Clap but what use is it without LSH?Sleepy

Where is Varys going? Varys cannot go on a secret mission in Tyions company but can go in broad daylight Silly

The Mountain killing that mouse was awesomeLOL Wish Lancel too dies soon. Traitor!Dead

Why will the blackfish be willing to abandon his home in order to go save Winterfell?Confused  Kya logic hai?Confused

The Rains of Castamere is the most beautiful song everDay Dreaming It played thrice this episodeEmbarrassed Tommen is such a kala dhabba on the name of LannisterDead Wonder what rumor Cersei was talking aboutEvil Smile

They can waste time in Tyrion cracking stupid jokes but they show the blackfish die offscreen?Shocked Why do D&D hate all these fab men so much? RIP Blackfish or maybe fish swim...even black ones? Day Dreaming 

For a second when I saw the ships I thought Yara had reached Meereen with Theon. Oh n Dany is back! That was quickLOL

Jaime - Edmure was goodEmbarrassed Jaime Brienne farewell was touchingOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie..Dracarys.trolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
They kinda broke that tradition and I am not okay with it :/
The 8th episode has always had some major drama! :/ Disappointed ! But, the next episode seems action packed ! 

.Rinnie.The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Game of Thrones makes its 2016 Emmy submissions, reveals final synopses

"Battle of the bas***ds," next week's epic ninth episode, is given this synopsis: "Terms of surrender are rejected and accepted."

Submissions for "The Winds of Winter," the last episode of season 6, reveal a description of "Season Finale. Cersei faces her trial."

Diving into the submissions, we find that the usual suspects are submitted for the performer awards. Carice van Houten had an exciting first few episodes of this season, so it's not so surprising she'd get a push this year. The others have all been submitted for years now.

Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Peter Dinklage
Kit Harington

Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series
Emilia Clarke
Lena Headey
Sophie Turner
Carice van Houten
Maisie Williams

Max von Sydow is being submitted as a guest star, as we would expect. Diana Rigg is not, which is a little surprising. I'd thought that Ian McShane would give it a go as well, but looking at the ballot, he's submitted as a contender in two other performing categories already.

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series
Max von Sydow as The Three-Eyed Raven, in The Door
The ballot description of the role: The Three-Eyed Raven tries to train Bran methodically, but Bran's impatient. When Bran enters a vision unguided, he allows the Night King to negate the Raven's protection. Desperate, with time running out, the Raven overloads Bran with omniscience. Trapped, the Raven falls to his ancient nemesis - but saves his pupil

The rest of the submissions are a mix of episodes, as we'd expect, with a heavy emphasis on episode 9, "Battle of the bas***ds." Benioff and Weiss' sole writing submission is for that episode. I think we can really look forward to something extraordinary next week.

Outstanding Writing For A Drama Series

Battle Of The bas***ds (S6, E9)

Synopsis from the ballot: Terms of surrender are rejected and accepted.

Episode 9 is written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.

For rest of the nominations check out the link below:

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-makes-2016-emmy-submissions-reveals-final-synopses/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys..Rinnie.trolldemort.

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

The 8th episode has always had some major drama! :/ Disappointed ! But, the next episode seems action packed ! 

Yes the next episode is going to be good. The Bolton army looks impressive in the promo

Do you think the blackfish survived & will arrive at the last moment to help Jon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by ..HowRude..

Yes the next episode is going to be good. The Bolton army looks impressive in the promo

Do you think the blackfish survived & will arrive at the last moment to help Jon?

I certainly hope so ! They didn't show him fighting and nor did they show him dying ! Also, he did escape once ! There is a big possibility that he survived this time as well ! 

I have a doubt he fought at all though ! lol ! But then again, Jamie's men wouldn't lie to him? right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

What a boring episodeSleepy Nothing like episode 8 are supposed to be!

Didnt the actress look like Catelyn Stark when she was tending to AryaOuch The last scene with Arya was good. Though it was inconsistent with how the FM operate but still I liked itEmbarrassed

So that was why they reintroduced Sandor? To kill 4 random men?Shocked Why even botherLOL But the brotherhood is back Clap but what use is it without LSH?Sleepy

Where is Varys going? Varys cannot go on a secret mission in Tyions company but can go in broad daylight Silly

The Mountain killing that mouse was awesomeLOL Wish Lancel too dies soon. Traitor!Dead

Why will the blackfish be willing to abandon his home in order to go save Winterfell?Confused  Kya logic hai?Confused

The Rains of Castamere is the most beautiful song everDay Dreaming It played thrice this episodeEmbarrassed Tommen is such a kala dhabba on the name of LannisterDead Wonder what rumor Cersei was talking aboutEvil Smile

They can waste time in Tyrion cracking stupid jokes but they show the blackfish die offscreen?Shocked Why do D&D hate all these fab men so much? RIP Blackfish or maybe fish swim...even black ones? Day Dreaming 

This entire season has been nothing but fillers, I think other than Sansa-Jon reunion, Hodor reveal and Benjen Stark return, there hasn't been anything worth while to watch. I actually forgot there was an episode this week when usually I get up at the crack of dawn to torrent it LOL Which is just a statement to how boring they have made this season. 

Yup, She did! I thought I was the only one who got reminded of Catelyn in that scene. Also that actress who plays Lady Crane is really quite brilliant, She has an aussie show called Miss.Fisher's Murder Mysteries which is just superb. I would have liked to see her on the cast of GoT. 
Arya's entire FM track was a waste truly, I can't believe she was stupid enough to get knifed in board daylight and then somehow she managed to walk all the way to the stage area bleeding half to death. Even more ridiculous was the entire Mission Impossible style escape she did jumping from windows and tumbling down cold stone hard steps without nothing more than her stitches opening up LOL
Well, atleast she is out of FM. I guess this season will end with her leaving back to Westros.

I agree. Brotherhood without Banner's is just useless without LSH or the entire Jamie-Brienne capture track. I guess they are just trying to get all characters together but for what? God knows. 
Which reminds me, Gendry? LOL They could have reintroduced him instead, atleast the Gendry-Arya fans could rejoice.

I think they are going with Varys book plot where he goes to gather allies or something.

I think Lancel is going to be alive till the trail so Jaime would find out about Cersei sleeping with him I guess? But then again I really doubt they will ever go down Jaime's book plot, I have sorta lost all hope now. His major turning point had come during the riverrun arc itself when he refused to return to Cersei but rather went with Brienne.

Actually, the Blackfish does abandon Riverrun and I think he escapes again to north. I mean that's the smartest thing to do when your obviously gonna end up dead if you stay, better to live to fight another day then die for no reason. The Tully words are Family, Duty, Honor and Sansa is his ONLY family at the moment. 
But I am so disappointed by his death, Like what the hell was that? Why do D&D kill off all the good strategic and brilliant warriors? First Ser Selmy Baristan, then Stannis and now Backfish. What's even more so sad is they all died for stupid reasons. I mean these are men who have survived worse and made it out, I doubt they would take such stupid decisions that will end with them dead.

ilovecrepesThe.Lannister

Go to top