Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 53)

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Also I wish Arya had been better prepared, though I do not think this is her end by any means. As for the Hound, I'm glad to see him back. I know this is sort of the point of the series, but is there no place in this world which is safe, where people do not have to be afraid of the possibility of violence? 

Edited by Vedika211 - 05 June 2016 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.LannisterTheRager

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Did anyone notice Margaery's smile disappear when she was hugging Tommen? LOL
She is definitely playing the long game.. Tommen is completely under her control..She'll probably destroy the Sparrows from the inside..no way in hell will she forget the torture she and especially Loras went through.
Cersei will probably win her trial by combat though... But the crown is completely under Tyrell control now Big smile LOL
I like the Tyrells ..They are every bit as ambitious as Lannisters but not as ruthless in their execution...

But Mace Tyrell LOL Jaime's expressions during that speech were hilarious...that actor playing Mace is bloody brilliant!!!

Bran's visions... Poor guy.. Watching the deaths of his father and brother

I think Cersei may not win, mostly because they show her very complacent about it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.LannisterTheRager

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I agree with @Mrs.Khan..one of the weakest episodes in season 6. 
Don't know if others were surprised or not but, Arya turning against the Faceless Men was a surprise for me. But, he sent the waif for Arya, that I am sure about..lets see can she actually run off from them or not?

Dany is still stuck on the point where she was three seasons ago...oh c'mon now..stop repeating the same dialogues.Silly IDK, but everything is going thanda about Meeren particularly Dany's story.

GOT episode without Tyrion..is no episode at all.Stern Smile

Uncle Benjen looks interesting with a capital 'I'..LOL He was saved by Children of Forest which means that they do have a cure for White-Walkers..but the thing is they are dead now..so no hopes from them.

Bran is still marked by White-Walkers..which means they will come after him. Question is how long can he run from them and where will he run..can he reach back to Castle Black now with the help of Benjen?

Totally! 

Get-LostThe.LannisterTheRager

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Originally posted by Vedika211

So I just finished watching the episode and am feeling a bit underwhelmed. Perhaps I was expecting too much LOL 

+1

It was a below average episode.Probably the weakest episode till now.Apart from Uncle Benjen's scenes and flashbacks there was nothing interesting,it would have been a very impactful episode after Hodor incident had they shown the flashbacks with more details,IMO.

And Dany,say what?She's annoying as f**ck.My god i actually like her badass attitude but it's too much now.

Anyway looking forward to next episode hope it won't be as boring as this one was.

I agree. I think today's episode was a better in terms of what is happening to the characters, but as far as plot goes, it didn't advance much. 

.Dracarys.The.LannisterTheRager

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Edited by Vedika211 - 05 June 2016 at 10:21pm

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vedika211ilovecrepesThe.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vedika211The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I liked the episode. A lot of things happening.

The Riverlands are back with a bang! Day Dreaming How awesome was the BlackfishClap Great parley there between Jaime & the Blackfish...though it was just Brynden laughing at JaimeLOL Finally Jaime is doing something other than saying "yes mam" to Cersei. Bronn too is back Dancing Though he seems a bit unsatisfied. I hope Bronn doesnt betray Jaime...but then he is a sellsword. I still dont understand why everyone is behaving as if Jaime still has 2 hands. He doesnt fight with both his hands & with his sword hand gone why will anyone take him seriously? 

Sandor is back too. What was that group building anyways in the middle of nowhere?LOL

Margery is playing an interesting game though I hope they cut down on the Faith lecturesSleepy Whether she will win or lose remains to be seen. That symbolism of "growing stronger" with the Tyrell rose she gave to Olenna was a good touch. Olenna is just going to leave the heir to Highgarden to rot in the cells? And will the High Sparrow let her go? I wonder what prompts Cersei to attack the faith militants in the next episode. 

How awesome was the little Lady MormontLOL I loved her. Can they kill Sansa this season? I am so fed up of her supercilious attitude. To go back running to Little Finger of all people & not even letting Jon know. Doesn't it enter her thick head that he might tip off the Boltons or promise her help & then side with the Boltons at the last moment. And for her to even comment on Stannis & DavosAngry 

Arya's story was poorly written this episode. Arya would/ should have guessed the FM wont just let her go when she wished. They would send someone after her. And the Waif wouldn't assume that Arya is dead just because she dropped into the pool. She would make sure of it. Also, didnt Jaqen tell her to kill her swiftly & not make her suffer? Her disobedience should cost her Evil Smile

A third episode without Ramsay Dancing I think we will get his darshan directly in episode 9 where I hope Jon kills him! A second episode without TyrionOuch And no Dany Dancing Definitely a good episode LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Vedika211.Dracarys.TheRager

Go to top