Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 48)

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
So I just finished watching the episode and am feeling a bit underwhelmed. Perhaps I was expecting too much LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow.Dracarys.trolldemort.The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I truly enjoyed the episode because I think they are FINALLY moving ahead in some direction now for Arya who has been just stuck horribly in that training sequence of hers. Her parts in this episode was one of the best in my opinion which was just a relief because Arya's such an awesome character and wasting her half of this season getting her ass kicked was just terrible to watch.
I guess the reason why I enjoyed this was because the last few episodes left me with no expectations LOL

SPOILERS For those who haven't seen it yet!

UNCLE BENJEN IS BACK!!! 
Thank god they are not killing Starks anymore but actually bringing them back! LOL LOL Now all that's left is Lady Stoneheart but I dunno, still uncertain, if they will actually get her but the Walder Frey scene seemed like a hint for it since they spoke about the Red Wedding AND the Brotherhood without Banners in the same scene. LSH would be awesome Star IF they do it right, that is LOL I'm not going to hold onto any hope on that end.

Uncle Benjen though, BADASS! Thumbs Up
I COMPLETELY loved that entire sequence. I really can't wait to see Jon reunite with his uncle whom he so desperately searched for but it's GoT so I doubt that happening since NO ONE ever meets the person they actually want to meet in this show LOL 
Again, they hinted at the Night King crossing over to the other side of the wall which means most probably this season ends with the Night King getting access to the other side and probably Bran also moving back to warn the others. 
Since Bran is now the three-eyed raven, I wonder how that's gonna go? I used to find the storyline of the other side quite boring before but this season they have been top notch! Star One of the best storylines of the show right now.

And oh, Meera was one of the shining stars of this episode. The actress really captured the hopelessness of her situation. It was a treat to watch how much Meera has grown and what a strong woman she is becoming into now. She has become one of my favourites now!

Okay moving onto Arya now.
Maisie Williams was just brilliant! Embarrassed I remembered why I LOVE Arya so damn much in this episode. She is such a complex character as any though her overall motivation is her thirst for revenge but she isn't one tone anymore, Her entire sequence in this episode was perfect. I think she has begun to realize that everything isn't Black and White at all, the guilt, sympathy and pain on her face when she watches the actors play out Cersei crying over her son is just a peek into her conflicted mindset regarding the Faceless Men. Though she laughed all throughout Joff's death part but as she watched the actress playing Cersei come on front, her entire expression changed completely and her backstage interaction with the actress was also very well done.

And NEEDLE! Dancing
I never thought I would be so HAPPY to see an object on GoT more than a person LOL Her getting Needle out just made me feel all sorts of cheery. It means that Arya is FINALLY going to get back to her original goal and this time, more mature and clear headed than before! 
This means she is going to leave the Faceless Men as seen when the Waif asked permission to kill her off but obviously Arya is not gonna die before she gets to finish off her list Big smile So Arya V/S Waif it is!
Gods, I can't wait to see it. I'm so pumped to see where Arya is going to go next now!

Well to the disappointing/okay parts of the episode must have been Kings Landing. Sleepy 
Actually it was good, the entire Faith V/S Two most powerful houses in Westros was done pretty well and it was very clever the way the High Sparrow managed to outwit them all! LOL
I especially loved the small bits like Jaime trying to control his expression when Mace Tyrell tries to give a speech and lead his army looking like Humpty-Dumpty on a horse LOL And the end bit of Lady Ollena was pretty funny too. I love her character, truly, she is just too awesome!Star

But other than that, Everything else was Sleepy What is going on with Jaime being thrown out of Kings Guard? I don't think this happened in the books (my memory is a bit weak about the last one so I can't be sure, if anyone could confirm this that would be great!)
More than that, 'm SO very disappointed with the way their handling Cersei and Jaime's relationship. I don't think anyone much less blind-in-love Jaime would believe that Cersei doesn't love him truly because they are totally doing a great job in portraying Cersei as this woman who was always loyal and true to her brother when in reality she has been sleeping with every guy around the block when Jaime had been captured and also the fact she doesn't truly love him as much as she loves the fact she can have been at her beck and call. 
Jaime burning Cersei's letter was one of the most favourite parts of the book for me, It showed just how much he has grown and changed throughout the story to become the man he is supposed to be. Well, fingers crossed that they go get back on the original track for Cersei and Jaime otherwise it would be an utter waste of these two brilliant characters especially Jaime, at least Cersei is getting something out of her storyline.

I don't think I have anything to say about Dany and her bit at the end, Emilia did a great job with the speech and even I felt like cheering for her but then I remembered she has been giving the same bloody speech every single season and till now she has yet to get on a ship and sail! LOL
It's just hilarious how she has become from one of the most popular characters to one of the most boring ones now.

END SPOILERS.

Overall, it was a pretty good episode with a lot of revelations and the story moving ahead!
I am very hyped to see the next one since we are going to go back to the other stark siblings (I LOVED Sansa's dialogues in the preview) and also Riverrun! Dancing  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Vedika211.Dracarys.trolldemort.The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I don't know if it was just me, but I am kinda disappointed that Arya is back to being her old self ! I honestly wanted to see her go kick some butt !
What I loved the most about the episode were the first few minutes ! 
Urm, also.. another question ! A thought rather! 
When Aerys yells, "Burn them all!" do you guys think he meant the white walkers?

or do I need to go watch the episode again !   

Vedika211.Rinnie..Dracarys.The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

I don't know if it was just me, but I am kinda disappointed that Arya is back to being her old self ! I honestly wanted to see her go kick some butt !
When Aerys yells, "Burn them all!" do you guys think he meant the white walkers?

@bold: Havent seen the episode (Have put it to download since morning, just 42% doneAngry ) yet so I dont know the exact context but No. After Aerys went mad he used to scream "burn them all" at anyone he considered his enemy. Aerys never met the White Walkers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Rinnie.trolldemort.

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

I truly enjoyed the episode because I think they are FINALLY moving ahead in some direction now for Arya who has been just stuck horribly in that training sequence of hers. Her parts in this episode was one of the best in my opinion which was just a relief because Arya's such an awesome character and wasting her half of this season getting her ass kicked was just terrible to watch.
I guess the reason why I enjoyed this was because the last few episodes left me with no expectations LOL

SPOILERS For those who haven't seen it yet!

UNCLE BENJEN IS BACK!!! 
Thank god they are not killing Starks anymore but actually bringing them back! LOL LOL Now all that's left is Lady Stoneheart but I dunno, still uncertain, if they will actually get her but the Walder Frey scene seemed like a hint for it since they spoke about the Red Wedding AND the Brotherhood without Banners in the same scene. LSH would be awesome Star IF they do it right, that is LOL I'm not going to hold onto any hope on that end.

Uncle Benjen though, BADASS! Thumbs Up
I COMPLETELY loved that entire sequence. I really can't wait to see Jon reunite with his uncle whom he so desperately searched for but it's GoT so I doubt that happening since NO ONE ever meets the person they actually want to meet in this show LOL 
Again, they hinted at the Night King crossing over to the other side of the wall which means most probably this season ends with the Night King getting access to the other side and probably Bran also moving back to warn the others. 
Since Bran is now the three-eyed raven, I wonder how that's gonna go? I used to find the storyline of the other side quite boring before but this season they have been top notch! Star One of the best storylines of the show right now.

And oh, Meera was one of the shining stars of this episode. The actress really captured the hopelessness of her situation. It was a treat to watch how much Meera has grown and what a strong woman she is becoming into now. She has become one of my favourites now!

Okay moving onto Arya now.
Maisie Williams was just brilliant! Embarrassed I remembered why I LOVE Arya so damn much in this episode. She is such a complex character as any though her overall motivation is her thirst for revenge but she isn't one tone anymore, Her entire sequence in this episode was perfect. I think she has begun to realize that everything isn't Black and White at all, the guilt, sympathy and pain on her face when she watches the actors play out Cersei crying over her son is just a peek into her conflicted mindset regarding the Faceless Men. Though she laughed all throughout Joff's death part but as she watched the actress playing Cersei come on front, her entire expression changed completely and her backstage interaction with the actress was also very well done.

And NEEDLE! Dancing
I never thought I would be so HAPPY to see an object on GoT more than a person LOL Her getting Needle out just made me feel all sorts of cheery. It means that Arya is FINALLY going to get back to her original goal and this time, more mature and clear headed than before! 
This means she is going to leave the Faceless Men as seen when the Waif asked permission to kill her off but obviously Arya is not gonna die before she gets to finish off her list Big smile So Arya V/S Waif it is!
Gods, I can't wait to see it. I'm so pumped to see where Arya is going to go next now!

Well to the disappointing/okay parts of the episode must have been Kings Landing. Sleepy 
Actually it was good, the entire Faith V/S Two most powerful houses in Westros was done pretty well and it was very clever the way the High Sparrow managed to outwit them all! LOL
I especially loved the small bits like Jaime trying to control his expression when Mace Tyrell tries to give a speech and lead his army looking like Humpty-Dumpty on a horse LOL And the end bit of Lady Ollena was pretty funny too. I love her character, truly, she is just too awesome!Star

But other than that, Everything else was Sleepy What is going on with Jaime being thrown out of Kings Guard? I don't think this happened in the books (my memory is a bit weak about the last one so I can't be sure, if anyone could confirm this that would be great!)
More than that, 'm SO very disappointed with the way their handling Cersei and Jaime's relationship. I don't think anyone much less blind-in-love Jaime would believe that Cersei doesn't love him truly because they are totally doing a great job in portraying Cersei as this woman who was always loyal and true to her brother when in reality she has been sleeping with every guy around the block when Jaime had been captured and also the fact she doesn't truly love him as much as she loves the fact she can have been at her beck and call. 
Jaime burning Cersei's letter was one of the most favourite parts of the book for me, It showed just how much he has grown and changed throughout the story to become the man he is supposed to be. Well, fingers crossed that they go get back on the original track for Cersei and Jaime otherwise it would be an utter waste of these two brilliant characters especially Jaime, at least Cersei is getting something out of her storyline.

I don't think I have anything to say about Dany and her bit at the end, Emilia did a great job with the speech and even I felt like cheering for her but then I remembered she has been giving the same bloody speech every single season and till now she has yet to get on a ship and sail! LOL
It's just hilarious how she has become from one of the most popular characters to one of the most boring ones now.

END SPOILERS.

Overall, it was a pretty good episode with a lot of revelations and the story moving ahead!
I am very hyped to see the next one since we are going to go back to the other stark siblings (I LOVED Sansa's dialogues in the preview) and also Riverrun! Dancing  

SPOILERS:

They actually got two uncles back in a single episode??Shocked ROFL Good to see Benjen & Blackfish back. Now I hope they survive the seasonLOL

@Night King: Currently the Wall is protected by ancient magic which is keeping the WW out right? I guess when/ if Bran crosses the Wall, the WW will be able to cross it too since he has the mark of the Night King. Like the mark could break through Blood Raven's magic & the WW could enter the cave maybe...

@Bran: Do you think Bran will ever warg into one of the Dragons?

@Jaime: I am making a separate post on Jaime just to convey my disappointment LOL But so now Tommen fired Jaime from the KG...then why the hell is he going to Riverrun?I mean now he is a Lannister soldier...Riverrun is the Crown's headache i.e. Baratheon & Tyrell. How can he just go there like that if he isn't the KG?D'ohAnd no in the books Jaime is still the Lord Commander of the KG.

@Arya: Yayyy she got Needle back. I saw it all over Tumblr. The gifs looked so Cry And also where she is telling what Cersei's reaction would be on losing Joff. So perfectEmbarrassed

Vedika211.Rinnie..Dracarys.trolldemort.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

He is just plain crazy LOL But speculations are that maybe the three eyed raven made Aerys go mad sorta like what Bran did to Hodor, maybe he tried to put the image of white walkers in the king's head or something?
But that theory is a little weak considering the fact that Aerys was always just batshit insane LOL He always had been cruel and used to rape his wife and so many others so I doubt his madness was caused by anything other than his own sadism (Joffery was like a mini Aerys as Tyrion had pointed out)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.Lannister

Arteclectic IF-Stunnerz
Arteclectic
Arteclectic

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i was sad that there was no glimpse of stark sibling this episode but uncle is back we are seeing lot of starks in this season Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Rinnie..Dracarys.trolldemort.The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

SPOILERS:

They actually got two uncles back in a single episode??Shocked ROFL Good to see Benjen & Blackfish back. Now I hope they survive the seasonLOL

@Night King: Currently the Wall is protected by ancient magic which is keeping the WW out right? I guess when/ if Bran crosses the Wall, the WW will be able to cross it too since he has the mark of the Night King. Like the mark could break through Blood Raven's magic & the WW could enter the cave maybe...

@Bran: Do you think Bran will ever warg into one of the Dragons?

@Jaime: I am making a separate post on Jaime just to convey my disappointment LOL But so now Tommen fired Jaime from the KG...then why the hell is he going to Riverrun?I mean now he is a Lannister soldier...Riverrun is the Crown's headache i.e. Baratheon & Tyrell. How can he just go there like that if he isn't the KG?D'ohAnd no in the books Jaime is still the Lord Commander of the KG.

@Arya: Yayyy she got Needle back. I saw it all over Tumblr. The gifs looked so Cry And also where she is telling what Cersei's reaction would be on losing Joff. So perfectEmbarrassed

I dont have much hopes for Blackfish LOL He is a dead man walking as far as GoT standards for Dead characters are concerned. However, Benjen won't die so quickly since he has been morphed into Coldhands who is going to be important to keep Bran alive until the boy manages to jump on the other side. 

@Night King: Yup, I think that's exactly what their going for which is a bit stupid LOL I mean if that's all it would take to have the White Walkers break through the wall then Bran should just sit on the other side rather than bring his misfortune by crossing the wall. 
Bad Luck Bran is an apt nickname for the guy LOL I dunno how Meera managed to survive so far with this guy.
I don't think he might warg into one of the dragons. I think dragons are sorta off limits in that regard maybe? Confused

@Jaime: I don't think even one post might be enough for their handling of Jaime's characterization LOL  He drew the worst lot when it came to the Lannister sibling character arcs. Tyrion's got his wit and sneaky strategies, Cersei is managing to make people sympathize with her even if that goes against her true characterization and Jaime is just... well he is there LOL

But so now Tommen fired Jaime from the KG...then why the hell is he going to Riverrun?I mean now he is a Lannister soldier...Riverrun is the Crown's headache i.e. Baratheon & Tyrell. How can he just go there like that if he isn't the KG?D'oh
^^
Cersei.
That's all I'll say and I'm pretty sure you can probably imagine how he got convinced to go to Riverrun as the head of Lannister family.

@Arya: Her character's growth has been remarkable. I mean she actually sympathized with Cersei and didn't just see it as Black and White but rather understood how her enemy might feel. The entire faceless men arc seems be an arc to shape up Arya from being just a vengeful little girl who will kill anyone and anything in her path to revenge to this woman who understands that killing isn't as easy as it seems.

Vedika211.Dracarys.trolldemort.The.Lannister

Go to top