Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 45)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

I think they are pretty to play it across as Sansa becoming a player in the Game of Thrones by keeping things and manipulating situations. Which is a stupid idea since we haven't really gotten to seen how much she has learned under the tutelage of Littlefinger (Getting to see that would have been better than the whole Ramsay-Sansa marriage thing) )(The newest guess is also that Sansa might be pregnant with Ramsay's childDead )

They are mostly trying to get Brienne's story back on track to the way it is in the books and get Jamie out of KL too. (IDK what purpose that will serve now though! With LSH not there do you think it will be the Blackfish who captures Brienne & demands she brings Jaime? But Blackfish too had a story of his own! Urrghhh such a messAngry Jaime's entire AFFC storyline went for a toss when they sent him to Dorne to do nothing basically. Jaime's AFFC arc was so important Cry)

I really don't know if it would be that easy to just kill LF, I mean for me your theory makes sense because obviously the Vale members and LF have no love between them that they would care for LF's death.

I think the entire LF/Sansa and Stannis/Mel/Devos aspect of the story has been VERY poorly handled. They really pushed all of them out of character to just fit them into the stories they want. Which is why I didn't like Season 5 all that much because of the way they handled these characters and their storyline as compared to the books.  (D&D always go for the shock factor. Hence all these weird changes to perfectly good characters. How difficult would it have been for D&D to find an Arya look alike Jeyne Poole? To spoil Sansa's arc in such a manner...And I dont get their love for Ramsay eitherDead S5 was definitely the worst. Jaime is my fav character in the books but I feel ashamed telling any show only fan that I like himLOL Same with Stannis. Just cannot tell a show watcher why I support Stannis for the throne. These days I get happy when my fav character dies in the show. At least that way they cant be ruined any more by D&DLOL I actually cheered when Tywin died for the same reasonLOL)

I'm truly shocked with the way they are treating Davos right now, Like I can't believe it at all that this man who dedicated his life for Stannis is just dilly-dallying around while god knows what has happened to Stannis and Princess Shireen out there! The most in character step for Davos to take would have been to hold a sword to Mel's neck and make her fess up what happened, not sit quietly and ask her to do more blood magic for Jon Snow and be like "Stannis who?!"(Exactly! And Davos was always against the fire priestess, her religion, her magic. Now to go to her to save Jon is just...Wacko)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

Originally posted by The.Lannister

What do you think will happen in KL in the next episode? Will it be a complete victory for the Royals or the Sparrows? Or will it be civil war? After many episodes finally KL is going to be interesting.

CIVIL WAR ! Been some time since we saw a decent blood bath no? LOL
Cercei has got some serious balls man ! Respect ! The woman back down, EVER ! 

I definitely respect Cersei. She is a bitch yes & hence its easy for everyone to forget that she too has been through a lot. And after the most recent events to stand up & fight...she is indeed a Lioness of the Rock!Clap She will die, but theneveryone dies one day, but she will keep fighting to the endEmbarrassed

Edit: I dont understand how Jaime is leading the army against the sparrow. He lost his right hand, how is he going to fight? Even if we assume he is ambidextrous (which he isnt) but even then...who would want such a leader?Confused And that too at such an important time? 

Edited by The.Lannister - 27 May 2016 at 7:27am
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Details From This Week's Game Of Thrones' Episode That You May Have Missed

The images are not getting posted here, so check out the link below:

http://uproxx.com/tv/8-details-game-of-thrones-the-door/3/

I found the weirdwood having BloodRaven's face bit quite interesting. Same about the weirdwood pattern matching with the pattern the Other's make with the dead bodies. 

Edited by The.Lannister - 26 May 2016 at 10:51pm

Vedika211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Canary Islands being considered as a location for Game of Thrones seasons 7 & 8

teide

Teide National Park

After making such a splendid use of Spain over the last two seasons on Game of Thrones, it seems the show is looking to expand to another region of the country for the rest of the series- the beautiful Canary Islands.

Meridian reports that Fernando Clavijo, president of the government of the Canary Islands, has confirmed to the Canarias Film Commission that Game of Thrones is currently in negotiations with them and examining potential locations for filming. It is expected that any negotiations would take some time to work out.

According to MeridianGame of Thrones is looking for warm places, and the team "left delighted with the potential of the Teide National Park," on Tenerife. Teide National Parkis home to Spain's highest mountain, as well as a volcano and lava flows. Reportedly scouts also were set to view other areas including Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura.

Filming in the Canary Islands could bring a huge benefit to the show financially, as well as aesthetically. Under Spain's new filming-related tax laws, HBO would receive a 35% tax deduction on expenses for shooting in the Canary Islands.

Meridian mentions that Game of Thrones requires a desert, possibly for Daenerys. There are some arid, desert-like areas on the islands, as well as lusher, greener areas and lovely beaches, providing quite the variety for the show to work with. Dany is on the move at the moment, and if she finally starts traveling west next season as we'd like, perhaps there are island stops along the way?

Thanks to Los Siete Reinos for the initial heads-up on the Canary Islands news!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Vedika211

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SaduFarzi.

Originally posted by .SaduFarzi.

Hii, Yashi this side!
So, I stumbled upon this CC today while searching for GOT here. Started watching this series this year only and well, finished it in a few months 'cause its clearly addicitive! Creepy, yes but addicitive AF. Tho Im still confused about some parts in the series till now hopefully I'll figure it out soon :p
Never really discussed GOT with anyone before so really excited to read and give the opinions here!! :)

Farzi ! Remember me?LOL

Lol, I'm not sure if I do :p Who's this?

Steph! :) 

xHowRudex

Urm, earlier ManYaHolic ! LOL
trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
What are the possibilities of Benjen saving Bran & Meera ? 

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged

What are the possibilities of Benjen saving Bran & Meera ? 

Quite high! He is the only person at the moment who is on that side of the wall & who would want to help Bran & have some knowledge of how to help him. And Bran cannot die just yet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211trolldemort.

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Game of Thrones season 6 episode 6: It looks like we will finally get the Tower of Joy reveal

R+L=J (and potentially M) might finally be here

Young Ned Stark returns in Game of Thrones season 6 on Sunday night, and you know what that (probably) means *POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD*.

Actor Robert Aramayo is confirmed to appear in episode 6 Blood of my Blood' on IMDb, while a recent hometown hero story on him in the Hull Daily Mail confirmed: He will appear again briefly in episode six before another significant showing in episode ten.'

Given the Tower of Joy scene was cut infuriatingly short in episode 3, it stands to reason that the next time we see Young Ned he will actually be inside the tower.

I probably don't have to tell you how important this is, and how it will probably shape the final season of the show (though there's an explainer along with secondary theories on it here if you need them).

Fingers crossed episode 6 sees Bran witness his father learning Jon Snow's true parentage and making his promise to Lyanna, and the episode 10 appearance is related to something else, or comes as Bran manages to get the news to Jon of his true identity.

However, given how brief a look at the Tower of Joy we got in episode 3, it's possible the show will again cut the flashback off early. This could be down to Bran struggling to control his visions without the assistance of the Three-Eyed Raven,  or simply because he is interrupted by pursuing White Walkers.

The trailer for the episode indeed confirms that, despite Hodor's sacrifice, Bran and Meera won't be home free yet, and when matched with the original season 6 trailer, it suggests that it is Bran's uncle Benjen Stark, who we last saw guiding Jon Snow to the Wall seasons ago, coming to their rescue.

Neither the trailer nor the episode synopsis ('An old foe comes back into the picture. Gilly meets Sam's family. Arya faces a difficult choice. Jaime faces off against the High Sparrow') references the Tower of Joy, but HBO nearly always omits the episodes' biggest moments from these.

Bran's subplot has become incredibly complicated this season, with the time-travelling elements adding weight to several popular fan theories.

trolldemort.

Go to top