Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 44)

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

What do you think will happen in KL in the next episode? Will it be a complete victory for the Royals or the Sparrows? Or will it be civil war? After many episodes finally KL is going to be interesting.

CIVIL WAR ! Been some time since we saw a decent blood bath no? LOL
Cercei has got some serious balls man ! Respect ! The woman back down, EVER ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Agree about the Brienne part. Even I feel Sansa needed Brienne to protect her. Even I didnt understand why she hid things from Jon. 

@LF's army: I think its more a case of beggars cannot be choosers. They should have kept the army & told the Vale soldiers that LF had a mishap & died. Atm they hardly have any military strength.

@Davos: But he does know right that Mel burned her for Stannis? And lets not even speak how horribly they have butchered Stannis & Davos on the showDead 

I think they are pretty to play it across as Sansa becoming a player in the Game of Thrones by keeping things and manipulating situations. Which is a stupid idea since we haven't really gotten to seen how much she has learned under the tutelage of Littlefinger (Getting to see that would have been better than the whole Ramsay-Sansa marriage thing)
They are mostly trying to get Brienne's story back on track to the way it is in the books and get Jamie out of KL too.

I really don't know if it would be that easy to just kill LF, I mean for me your theory makes sense because obviously the Vale members and LF have no love between them that they would care for LF's death.

I think the entire LF/Sansa and Stannis/Mel/Devos aspect of the story has been VERY poorly handled. They really pushed all of them out of character to just fit them into the stories they want. Which is why I didn't like Season 5 all that much because of the way they handled these characters and their storyline as compared to the books.
I'm truly shocked with the way they are treating Davos right now, Like I can't believe it at all that this man who dedicated his life for Stannis is just dilly-dallying around while god knows what has happened to Stannis and Princess Shireen out there! The most in character step for Davos to take would have been to hold a sword to Mel's neck and make her fess up what happened, not sit quietly and ask her to do more blood magic for Jon Snow and be like "Stannis who?!"

The.Lannister

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey people! Long time no see! I am always behind as I watch the episode only on Tuesday night India time. Anyway...I didnt like this episode much. First of all I want to slap Bran...that prick! He caused the death of so many people around just because he wasnt mindful of The Three Eyed Raven's warning. The Three Eyed Raven, The Children, Hodor, Summer...the list goes on. I didnt get the whole deal with Hodor but how could Bran warg into Hodor in the past while warging himself? I am sure now he caused the Mad King's madness too. And Arya's bit is back to square one. They better move on how with Bran and Arya's stories. We have been stuck in the same place for the past couple of seasons. 
I was disappointed that LF could successfully cause a breach between Sansa and Jon already after all that Sansa and Jon went through. The siblings need to stick together. How could Sansa let LF go and also she made Brienne leave. Only good thing about this episode was no Ramsay Bolton. Like everyone said rather than the major characters its the death of minor characters who die due to no fault of theirs which saddens me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.ilovecrepesThe.Lannister

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Watched the episode. Though it was a slow in the beginning, there were so many little things that made it memorable.
I loved the intense conversation between the new red witch and varys. Tyrions trying to calm varys down was so funny to watch.
Theon and his sister fleeing with all the ships.

i dont understand where exactly brans arch is going towards. His story is interesting this season but i dont know what they are going to do with him exactly.  He is meant to change something in the past or does he have some ability to stop the white walkers.

The revelation at the end on how Hodor became Hodor was very freaky, i did not expect that.

Though i liked the episode i wouldve loved it more if i could understand why the night king wants to kill bran and what brans part is in the war.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.The.Lannister

.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

Originally posted by .SaduFarzi.

Hii, Yashi this side!
So, I stumbled upon this CC today while searching for GOT here. Started watching this series this year only and well, finished it in a few months 'cause its clearly addicitive! Creepy, yes but addicitive AF. Tho Im still confused about some parts in the series till now hopefully I'll figure it out soon :p
Never really discussed GOT with anyone before so really excited to read and give the opinions here!! :)

Farzi ! Remember me?LOL

Lol, I'm not sure if I do :p Who's this?
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I somewhat got what happened to Hodor.. Bran was warging/greenseeing whatever in the past when he heard Meera telling him to warg into Hodor... I guess he and Raven realized that the cave was under attack.. I can't for the life of me imagine why Raven took Bran into the past immediately after finding out tht the Walkers are coming.. And why stay there when they realized the cabe is underattack. Anyway, Bran clearly cant control these forays into the past- that was always the Raven's doinh But somehow Bran managed to Warg into Hodor into the present while still warging/greenseeing (what is it called??) in the past... (they have established earlier than bran is pretty powerful at this warging stuff.. Normal wargs
Cant warg into humans the way he can) so anyway, his consciousness is in Winterfell but he is still able to control Hodor in the Cave but somehow.. Because he was doing both simultaneously (and maybe because he stayed two long and he was in young Hodor's presence) young Wylis felt his presence and through him, saw what was going on
And that was destroyed by it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

^^^
GRRM says it should be released in 2017 but then again, the man rarely finishes in time LOL

Isn't the disappeared Stark their uncle Benjen?  The ranger who disappeared during the first outing on the other side of the wall after Jon had arrived to the Wall?
A character whose name starts with a C huh? Confused Interesting. It's been a while since I read the last book so my memory is weak on the character names especially since a new character pops up every few pages. LOL

Btw sorry I forgot to add in my previous post, Thank you for the warm welcome! Big smileEmbarrassed

Yes Benjen stark.He might make a comeback .

The C one is Coldhand,as @The.Lannister said.

Edited:

You are right my friend LOL On both accounts. Rumours have it that Bejen Stark will return as Coldhands! LOL

Edited by .Rinnie. - 26 May 2016 at 9:23am

The.Lannister

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
And dont think Bran is entirely to blame (though i m sure he ll think that its his fault)
A) he is a teenager
B) he has been doing this warging thing for over a year and was frustrated by how slowly everything was moving
C) he had no way of knowing the Walkers can see him .. I think the Raven was as surprised by it as him.

Go to top