Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 43)

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

The cinematography is just brilliant ! One moer thing I LOVE about GoT ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.SaduFarzi..Dracarys.The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Okay i watched the preview with all the attention and this bit caught my attention.It says alot of things,Meera looks scared by the things happening infront of her.Someone fighting with WWs?What do you guys think?

I think she said, "I'm so sorry!" 
She might leave Bran behind ! 
BUT THEN, they showed somebody whose dressed like a wildling right? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
What do you think will happen in KL in the next episode? Will it be a complete victory for the Royals or the Sparrows? Or will it be civil war? After many episodes finally KL is going to be interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hi..
So big time (but fairly recent) fan...
I haven't had the opportunity to discuss this episode with anyone so dropping in here uninvited

1) why do i get the feeling Bran is now stuck in the past? Why didnt he go back after Raven left? Maybe everything was happening too quickly?
2) Sansa is positive for now but i cant help but think that she is manipulating Jon for some reason. And that she spent way to much time witu Littlefinger to have as much Stark honesty as before
3)Why is Melisandre leaving with John Snow . Her fanatasicm creeps me out and clearly days (maybe weeks) have passed since Jon's resurrection. Why hasn't Davos asked her about Shireen and all that.
4) I cant stand Dany.
5) i think Benjen Stark is returning in the next episode... Meera was clearly struggling when dragging that sled.. Wights will get out soon and she has no one to defend them. We have had several reminders of his existence this season (he was even present during Wylis's seizure).
6) Hodor I bawled when watching that scene... So glad my husband wasnt here

Edited by Arwen. - 25 May 2016 at 3:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.TheRager

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Hi..
So big time (but fairly recent) fan...
I haven't had the opportunity to discuss this episode with anyone so dropping in here uninvited

1) why do i get the feeling Bran is now stuck in the past? Why didnt he go back after Raven left? Maybe everything was happening too quickly? (I didnt understand much of anything about the whole Bran scene, so IDK about this oneLOL)
2) Sansa is positive for now but i cant help but think that she is manipulating Jon for some reason. And that she spent way to much time witu Littlefinger to have as much Stark honesty as before (Her not telling Jon about LF was fishy indeed & then her instant belief about the information Baelish provided. Sansa in the books does become manipulative in TWOW. Lets see if they go there in the show. But given how  Baelish sold her to the boltons why will she still side him? And jon is not much of a danger to her since he is ned starks bas***d n not his real son. And even if she doesn't betray him purposely Sansa in general is bad news. In her naivete she does enough harm to her own peopleDead )
3)Why is Melisandre leaving with John Snow . Her fanatasicm creeps me out and clearly days (maybe weeks) have passed since Jon's resurrection. Why hasn't Davos asked her about Shireen and all that. (Because after resurrecting Jon she believes Jon is the Prince who was Promised. She admits she was wrong in thinking Stannis is the Prince. Hence now she follows Jon, he is her leader. Even Davos's. Davos does know that she burned Shireen right? I think we had a scene where she tells him indirectly about Shireen? It is sad how they have made Davos forget Stannis & what Meli did to Stannis/ Shireen so easily.)
4) I cant stand Dany. (*hifi* I hate her from the bottom of my heartLOL)
5) i think Benjen Stark is returning in the next episode... Meera was clearly struggling when dragging that sled.. Wights will get out soon and she has no one to defend them. We have had several reminders of his existence this season (he was even present during Wylis's seizure).
6) Hodor I bawled when watching that scene... So glad my husband wasnt here

Welcome to the CC Arwen. 

Edited by The.Lannister - 25 May 2016 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hii, Yashi this side!
So, I stumbled upon this CC today while searching for GOT here. Started watching this series this year only and well, finished it in a few months 'cause its clearly addicitive! Creepy, yes but addicitive AF. Tho Im still confused about some parts in the series till now hopefully I'll figure it out soon :p
Never really discussed GOT with anyone before so really excited to read and give the opinions here!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannistertrolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SaduFarzi.

Hii, Yashi this side!
So, I stumbled upon this CC today while searching for GOT here. Started watching this series this year only and well, finished it in a few months 'cause its clearly addicitive! Creepy, yes but addicitive AF. Tho Im still confused about some parts in the series till now hopefully I'll figure it out soon :p
Never really discussed GOT with anyone before so really excited to read and give the opinions here!! :)

Farzi ! Remember me? LOL

Go to top