Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 42)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika211

I thought I was past death in Game of Thrones, but I've realised that while the death of the main players may not affect me, the death of those who got caught up in these wars of the 'great' gets me every time. Whether Summer, Hodor or Osha.  
\

I cry every time they kill a direwolfCry Lady, Shaggydog, SummerCry

I even cried when Ghost was mourning for JonCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Vedika211

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

Danorah!
<3

Jorah The Explorer...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Never really liked Jorah ! #f***boy ROFL

THIS THOUGH ! ROFL

Edited by ..HowRude.. - 25 May 2016 at 6:28am

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Isaac on Bran & Epi 5:

Bran's definitely had to grow quite a thick skin. He started off as this perfectly happy-go-lucky kid in a castle, who hoped to be a knight one day, to having that ripped away from him pretty brutally when he's chucked out of a window. He's had to understand that this is not a nice world he's living in. But equally, I think Bran's got a Zen aura about him. He realizes that he can't be a normal kid anymore - he can't even be a normal person in Westeros - because he's got this higher purpose. He and he alone is going to be the one who commands the mystical powers of Westeros.

I loved learning about the origins of the White Walkers. What's really cool about Bran's visions is it's not just us watching some flashback - Bran needs to see it to understand exactly what he's got to do. We're getting to watch a character who has some relation to what he's seeing react as well...There's really the temptation for Bran to go completely AWOL and live in the vision world. But as we see, when he goes into a vision without the Raven's protection, he realizes that this is not a world he has any kind of control over. And if that doesn't teach Bran to be more wary and careful with this power, then I think he's in for a whole other world of pain in the time to come.

On Summer:

Summer was a relic from the time of Bran's father, and he's a reminder of his father and the Stark way. But also, Summer was Bran's first connection to this strange, mystical world; there's a very deep connection there. For Bran to then lose him - especially having come this far and having successfully escaped so many close calls - it's another crushing blow. For Bran, it's like losing a piece of himself.

Kristian on Hodor:

Hodor does not resent - not my Hodor. He doesn't have that emotion. I don't think he's very fond of the warging, but he sees the bigger picture. He's not the most intelligent guy, but I think he can sense when things are important. He knows whatever Bran does is essential; it gets them out of some pretty tight situations. I think he's more sad about what happened because he's not going to see his friends again. But he also knows if he doesn't hold that door for a second longer, they're going to die...He always puts others first. I don't think he has a bad bone in his body. He's just unaffected by the s**t that's going on around him. Even when things were bad during the traveling, he always had a smile ready. It wouldn't matter what he had to do, he was always happy to do it.

Edited by The.Lannister - 25 May 2016 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Vedika211.Dracarys.trolldemort.

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged

George RR Martin revealed "three holy sh- moments" from the books to Benioff and Weiss

Hodor Nan

How much the Game of Thrones showrunners do and don't know about the unwritten and unpublished A Song of Ice and Fire novels is up for debate, but David Benioff and D.B. Weiss certainly know of a few major moments, Entertainment Weekly is reporting.

*Future book spoilers in this post*

Benioff and Weiss refer to these ASOIAF plot points that Martin has shared with them as "three holy sh- moments."

As reported previously, Martin discussed Shireen's burning in season 5 with Benioff and Weiss, though it's not clear if the girl's death will play out exactly as it did onscreen.

The showrunners have admitted this week, in the wake of "The Door," that Martin shared the basis of Hodor's name to them. However, fan reports from an event at the Jean Cocteau Cinema last night lead us to believe that the books won't be completely the same. While interviewing author Joe Hill, George R.R. Martin discussed the latest episode and acknowledged that while Hodor's name means "Hold the Door," the reveal and its context will be very different as written.

The third revelation, according to EW and Benioff, "... is from the very end..."

"People are talking about whether the books are going to be spoiled - and it's really not true," Benioff tells EW. "So much of what we're doing diverges from the books at this point. And while there are certain key elements that will be the same, we're not going to talk so much about that - and I don't think George is either. People are going to be very surprised when they read the books after the show. They're quite divergent in so many respects for the remainder of the show."

Of course the fact that they've just confirmed there are spoilers from the books from Martin contradicts some of this!

Vedika211trolldemort.

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.LannisterTheRager

Go to top