Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 41)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Deaths no longer affect me much in GoTLOL So even Hodor's death was pretty much meh for me though I did feel a little sad at how they brutally murdered Summer. Guess with "Summer" dead, Winter has finally come. D&D Silly

Hahaha... I know LOL Even I felt the same during that entire last scene. It was sad but I felt more depressed watching how brutally Summer died trying to save Bran.
The poor dire wolves, always dying so horribly Ouch I guess they want to cut down on the CGI budget LOL

Sansa  -_- W*F was she even doing? So she lets LF walk scot free, takes his information about Blackfish at face value AND refuses his army of the Vale? Clap Brilliant! Clap

More than that, I found her decision to send Brienne off to be the stupidest one. She needs Brienne's protection more than anyone else's but I guess they are trying to go back to original book track where Brienne meets with the Brotherhood without Banners.
Actually refusing LF's army was a good idea because I don't think Jon would have accepted it after knowing that LF is the reason why Sansa ended up in Ramsay's clutches and also LF is sneaky bas***d, I doubt he offered out of genuine concern.
But hiding all this from Jon was stupid.

Brienne is such a hypocrite. She dislikes Meli & Davos for finding a new leader after Stannis died. Yet at the same time she herself has changed her leader many times. Renly - Cat - Jaime - SansaClap

I am VERY surprised that Davos forgot Stannis so easily and quickly especially Princess Shireen! Shocked Davos LOVED the little girl!
I wonder if he will EVER find out what Red Woman did to the poor girl?

Is Varys with Dany or against her? When that priestess said to him "as long as we serve the same Queen..." IDK I found it a little strange. Is he going to backstab Dany & Tyrion?

Varys is with Dany, I don't doubt that. From the start of the show till now he has been consistent regarding his main goal being to serve a ruler who is worthy of the realm.
But he may leave if the Red Woman nonsense gets out of hand (like in Stannis's case)

Arya's & the Waif's parts are getting really boring nowSleepy Enough of that already! 

Euron was badass in his entry. Yesterday he fell flat. His niece & nephew escaped with his fleet right from under his nose? LOL And we have another suitor for DanySleepy

The best part of the episode was THIS though ROFL

I agree! Poor Brienne! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

LOL
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Deaths no longer affect me much in GoTLOL So even Hodor's death was pretty much meh for me though I did feel a little sad at how they brutally murdered Summer. Guess with "Summer" dead, Winter has finally come. D&D Silly

Hahaha... I know LOL Even I felt the same during that entire last scene. It was sad but I felt more depressed watching how brutally Summer died trying to save Bran.
The poor dire wolves, always dying so horribly Ouch I guess they want to cut down on the CGI budget LOL

Sansa  -_- W*F was she even doing? So she lets LF walk scot free, takes his information about Blackfish at face value AND refuses his army of the Vale? Clap Brilliant! Clap

More than that, I found her decision to send Brienne off to be the stupidest one. She needs Brienne's protection more than anyone else's but I guess they are trying to go back to original book track where Brienne meets with the Brotherhood without Banners.
Actually refusing LF's army was a good idea because I don't think Jon would have accepted it after knowing that LF is the reason why Sansa ended up in Ramsay's clutches and also LF is sneaky bas***d, I doubt he offered out of genuine concern.
But hiding all this from Jon was stupid.

Brienne is such a hypocrite. She dislikes Meli & Davos for finding a new leader after Stannis died. Yet at the same time she herself has changed her leader many times. Renly - Cat - Jaime - SansaClap

I am VERY surprised that Davos forgot Stannis so easily and quickly especially Princess Shireen! Shocked Davos LOVED the little girl!
I wonder if he will EVER find out what Red Woman did to the poor girl?

Is Varys with Dany or against her? When that priestess said to him "as long as we serve the same Queen..." IDK I found it a little strange. Is he going to backstab Dany & Tyrion?

Varys is with Dany, I don't doubt that. From the start of the show till now he has been consistent regarding his main goal being to serve a ruler who is worthy of the realm.
But he may leave if the Red Woman nonsense gets out of hand (like in Stannis's case)

Arya's & the Waif's parts are getting really boring nowSleepy Enough of that already! 

Euron was badass in his entry. Yesterday he fell flat. His niece & nephew escaped with his fleet right from under his nose? LOL And we have another suitor for DanySleepy

The best part of the episode was THIS though ROFL

I agree! Poor Brienne! LOLLOLLOL

Agree about the Brienne part. Even I feel Sansa needed Brienne to protect her. Even I didnt understand why she hid things from Jon. 

@LF's army: I think its more a case of beggars cannot be choosers. They should have kept the army & told the Vale soldiers that LF had a mishap & died. Atm they hardly have any military strength.

@Davos: But he does know right that Mel burned her for Stannis? And lets not even speak how horribly they have butchered Stannis & Davos on the showDead 

Vedika211

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Episode parallels:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Dracarys.ilovecrepes

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Danorah!
<3

The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Originally posted by Vedika211

I didn't come here yesterday because I hadn't seen the show and didn't want to know anything about it. Just finished watching it. I've cried my eyes out for Hodor. Sigh!
I hope Jon and Sansa do not have a fall-out. And I am really curious about the actress, and who wants her to die. Miss Fisher, beware! Its also so interesting how these events in the lives of the "noble" families become fodder for gossip and entertainment. Arya is so angry at the unfair characterisation of her dad, but with Cersei having won that battle, was there ever any chance that Ned Stark would get a fair interpretation in popular court?
Also, deadlines be damned. I've started reading the second book! 

@Bold:
Am very nervous that they might end up having a fall out due to the repeated emphasize they gave on the fact he is only her "half brother" and if the R+L=J theory comes true then definitely there might be a fall out.

Isn't it the same even now? The lives of the rich and famous (in our times it's the stars or other famous personalities) become fodder for gossip and entertainment for us, normal folk. It must have been pretty much the same even back  in medieval times when royalty were the most popular people on the earth.
I just wonder if the truth will ever be made known to the world or will Edd Stark's memory forever be tarnished by whatever garbage has been spread around by the people of Kings Landing.

Totally agree about the entertainment part. If the Stark family ever comes to power again, and Cersei Jamie are defeated, the stories will change again. 
Let's keep our fingers crossed for Jon and Sansa, though I do think it likely that they will have a fallout, perhaps in the season finale.

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I thought I was past death in Game of Thrones, but I've realised that while the death of the main players may not affect me, the death of those who got caught up in these wars of the 'great' gets me every time. Whether Summer, Hodor or Osha.  

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

Go to top