Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 40)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika211

Also, will the play make Arya think that Sansa was raped by Tyrion and he conspired to have her father killed to become the Hand of the king? And will that make her add Tyrion to her list?
To become no one, does a girl have to forget her list? 

Arya has already seen how inaccurate the play was about Ned. So she really wont take what she saw at face value...I hope!

Yes she has to forget that list if she has to become No One. But then I dont think she is going to become No One. I think she is going to run from the Faceless Men...like Batman running from the League of the Shadows????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Finally, if the three main white walkers can walk through fire, Dany cannot do anything to them. So she needs someone else to help her figure out how to destroy them. Cue Jon Snow or Sam Tarly. 

Ordinary fire cannot kill them but dragon fire might. Dragon fire has special powers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Can someone explain the Hodor part to me? Bran was doing his green seer stuff with Blood Raven. Then the WW attacked the cave & Meera was calling him to wake up. She kept saying "we need Hodor". Now why was Hodor trembling & lost in that scene? Bran wasnt warging into him then! He should have been normal right?

Then when Bran hears Meera he wargs into Wyllis & here Hodor wakes up & they run. So now when Meera asks him to hold the door & he dies how can Wyllis start screaming Hodor Hodor? It makes no sense to me about how what's happening now in the present affected the past so that Wyllis became HodorConfused 
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Deaths no longer affect me much in GoTLOL So even Hodor's death was pretty much meh for me though I did feel a little sad at how they brutally murdered Summer. Guess with "Summer" dead, Winter has finally come. D&D Silly

Sansa  -_- W*F was she even doing? So she lets LF walk scot free, takes his information about Blackfish at face value AND refuses his army of the Vale? Clap Brilliant! Clap

Brienne is such a hypocrite. She dislikes Meli & Davos for finding a new leader after Stannis died. Yet at the same time she herself has changed her leader many times. Renly - Cat - Jaime - SansaClap

Is Varys with Dany or against her? When that priestess said to him "as long as we serve the same Queen..." IDK I found it a little strange. Is he going to backstab Dany & Tyrion?

Arya's & the Waif's parts are getting really boring nowSleepy Enough of that already! 

Euron was badass in his entry. Yesterday he fell flat. His niece & nephew escaped with his fleet right from under his nose? LOL And we have another suitor for DanySleepy

The best part of the episode was THIS though ROFL

Edited by The.Lannister - 23 May 2016 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Rinnie..Dracarys.

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Can someone explain the Hodor part to me? Bran was doing his green seer stuff with Blood Raven. Then the WW attacked the cave & Meera was calling him to wake up. She kept saying "we need Hodor". Now why was Hodor trembling & lost in that scene? Bran wasnt warging into him then! He should have been normal right?

Then when Bran hears Meera he wargs into Wyllis & here Hodor wakes up & they run. So now when Meera asks him to hold the door & he dies how can Wyllis start screaming Hodor Hodor? It makes no sense to me about how what's happening now in the present affected the past so that Wyllis became HodorConfused 
I think it is about time travel and its laws. Bran broke a law in that he was both in the past in his dream and into Hodor in the present. Because of that Wyllis could see and experience the future at that moment, which drove him mad and reduced him to saying only "hold the door", which is what he would say at the end of his life. Then Bran will continue here in the present but Wyllis then had become Hodor because of this traumatic experience that none but him had felt. So it was actually Bran who was responsible for Wyllis becoming Hodor. 
I'm guessing this from the time travel books I read, so not entirely sure that this is correct. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Finally, if the three main white walkers can walk through fire, Dany cannot do anything to them. So she needs someone else to help her figure out how to destroy them. Cue Jon Snow or Sam Tarly. 

Ordinary fire cannot kill them but dragon fire might. Dragon fire has special powers. 
True. I had forgotten about that. 

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Also, will the play make Arya think that Sansa was raped by Tyrion and he conspired to have her father killed to become the Hand of the king? And will that make her add Tyrion to her list?
To become no one, does a girl have to forget her list? 

Arya has already seen how inaccurate the play was about Ned. So she really wont take what she saw at face value...I hope!

Yes she has to forget that list if she has to become No One. But then I dont think she is going to become No One. I think she is going to run from the Faceless Men...like Batman running from the League of the Shadows????

I hope so too!
Yes even I'm not too sure about this entire quest to become no one. I'm even stopped seeing the point of it, except that it gives her extraordinary powers. 

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged

I didn't come here yesterday because I hadn't seen the show and didn't want to know anything about it. Just finished watching it. I've cried my eyes out for Hodor. Sigh!
I hope Jon and Sansa do not have a fall-out. And I am really curious about the actress, and who wants her to die. Miss Fisher, beware! Its also so interesting how these events in the lives of the "noble" families become fodder for gossip and entertainment. Arya is so angry at the unfair characterisation of her dad, but with Cersei having won that battle, was there ever any chance that Ned Stark would get a fair interpretation in popular court?
Also, deadlines be damned. I've started reading the second book! 

@Bold:
Am very nervous that they might end up having a fall out due to the repeated emphasize they gave on the fact he is only her "half brother" and if the R+L=J theory comes true then definitely there might be a fall out.

Isn't it the same even now? The lives of the rich and famous (in our times it's the stars or other famous personalities) become fodder for gossip and entertainment for us, normal folk. It must have been pretty much the same even back  in medieval times when royalty were the most popular people on the earth.
I just wonder if the truth will ever be made known to the world or will Edd Stark's memory forever be tarnished by whatever garbage has been spread around by the people of Kings Landing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Dracarys.The.Lannister

Go to top