Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 39)

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

The three eyed raven explains it after Bran comes out of his vision with the white walkers, one of the white walkers (the bald one) grabs a hold of his hand before Bran could get out of his vision thus leaving some sort of imprint on Bran's arm. Due to this imprint, the WW were able to get into the cave otherwise they could not have entered.

I didn't understand it either but apparently they can get in if they have the marked the person who is inside the cave I think.

Bran won't die so soon, he is the key to help everyone fight the white walkers and also to find out what happened in the past.

Ah thanks for explaining it!

Yeah but from the preview the ww were following them.There might be a new entry,a new twist.Wink

I came across to this prediction,me thinks something similar gonna happen;

https://heatst.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-predictions-for-season-6-episode-6/

5. The Night's King is the same guy as in the flashback.

Episode 5 dropped a major bomb that almost could be overlooked due to post-Hodor-depression. The Children of the Forest created the first White Walkers as a way of fighting the First Men.

We see in a flashback the creepy little people cut open a dude's heart turning his eyes blue. This man has an uncanny resemblance to the head White Walker, the Night's King.

If you check out the Night's King actor's IMDB page its obvious that they are the same person.

So what does this mean moving forward? It's hard to say. The Night's King could be a Stark, the first white walker or both.

All we have is a story told in an earlier season by Ygritte.:

"We Free Folk have our stories too. About how one of your King Crows found something cold in the woods, with bright blue eyes. How he brought her home through your Wall and declared himself Night's King. Thirteen years he and his Queen ruled over his Brothers, making sacrifices as black as their cloaks. Lucky for you southerners, Free Folk rallied to a King-Beyond-the-Wall, as we will when need be. And marched on the ancient castle he taken for his own; the Nightfort. With the help of the Starks, we killed the demon and cleansed your precious Watch. And then they thanked us, and kicked us back across the Wall, as you always have."

Oh and welcome to the CC!Smile

They seem to be going off from the books now in this season but at the same time trying not to get too far away from the original story so that they can make up when the new book releases in time. 
Poor new entry, I wonder how many episodes he or she will last LOL But yes, a new entry is required for Bran's side if Hodor is no longer there to protect him because surely Meera can't do it by herself.

Ah, there was debate that the Night King is a Stark ancestor but who exactly? We haven't been told much about the Stark ancestor's so far as compared to the Trageryans.
I wonder how much of the show's new plot lines are taken from the upcoming book and how much is not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211.Dracarys.The.Lannister

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211The.Lannister

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
^^^
GRRM says it should be released in 2017 but then again, the man rarely finishes in time LOL

Isn't the disappeared Stark their uncle Benjen?  The ranger who disappeared during the first outing on the other side of the wall after Jon had arrived to the Wall?
A character whose name starts with a C huh? Confused Interesting. It's been a while since I read the last book so my memory is weak on the character names especially since a new character pops up every few pages. LOL

Btw sorry I forgot to add in my previous post, Thank you for the warm welcome! Big smileEmbarrassed

Vedika211The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I didn't come here yesterday because I hadn't seen the show and didn't want to know anything about it. Just finished watching it. I've cried my eyes out for Hodor. Sigh!
I hope Jon and Sansa do not have a fall-out. And I am really curious about the actress, and who wants her to die. Miss Fisher, beware! Its also so interesting how these events in the lives of the "noble" families become fodder for gossip and entertainment. Arya is so angry at the unfair characterisation of her dad, but with Cersei having won that battle, was there ever any chance that Ned Stark would get a fair interpretation in popular court?
Also, deadlines be damned. I've started reading the second book! 

.Rinnie.The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Also, will the play make Arya think that Sansa was raped by Tyrion and he conspired to have her father killed to become the Hand of the king? And will that make her add Tyrion to her list?
To become no one, does a girl have to forget her list? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Finally, if the three main white walkers can walk through fire, Dany cannot do anything to them. So she needs someone else to help her figure out how to destroy them. Cue Jon Snow or Sam Tarly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

^When is the new book releasing?
I don't clearly remmeber the name but i read somewhere there is one disappeared  stark,he might come to protect Bran and there is another one whose name starts from C(he is not  astark),Cold or something,either the former or the later might make entry in this season.

Let's see what happens

Coldhands??

Though I dont think we will see any more new entries. D&D are winding up things what with so many people dying this season. Bran will either find shelter somewhere with Meera's help & warg from there or he might travel south of the Wall & meet up with the NW maybe?

Go to top