Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 32)

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
DNy is getting stuck up again.
Will my danorah ship ever sail?
If they really wrap up in 8 seasons then it's time for that Starks vs Bolton's faceoff

Hope the white Walker vs Bran is a dream! I want him to stay! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

I for one thought Dany is back to her old self ! And I like it ! 
She diverted majorly from her original intentions, but I think she is back on track now ! I don't think I want her gone ! 

I also like the fact that the females in this show are strong ! I mean, the first couple of season the females had a little or no say! 

What I am looking forward is Sansa's confrontation with Baelish ! 

Also, the only way I want to see Ramsay Bolton going down is by being shredded to pieces by Ghost ! Poetic justice bitches LOL

@Dany: I dont like her old self eitherLOL So I didnt care much about its returnLOL

I am all for strong female characters. But then when every single character (male or female) turns strong then there is no variety left. It gets boring because it gets predictable.

I want Sansa & Jon to treat Ramsay exactly as he said he would treat Jon. Scoop out his eyes & then feed him to GhostAngry That man needs to die this season ASAPAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.TheRager

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

DNy is getting stuck up again.
Will my danorah ship ever sail?
If they really wrap up in 8 seasons then it's time for that Starks vs Bolton's faceoff

Hope the white Walker vs Bran is a dream! I want him to stay! 

I think we are definitely getting Stark Bolton faceoff. With just 13 more episodes they will definitely be trimming all the extra characters I guess

And Bran's will be a dream only. The real Bran cannot walkOuch

Vedika211trolldemort.

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I think just as Bran can visit the past, he will find out that he can visit the future, and hence the white walkers and him together in a frame. Knowing the past will make him able to put the pieces together (i.e. perhaps tell Jon and Dany that they are related) and knowing the future will mean that he knows why it is so important for those who survive to stick together. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.TheRager

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

@Dany: I dont like her old self eitherLOL So I didnt care much about its returnLOL

I am all for strong female characters. But then when every single character (male or female) turns strong then there is no variety left. It gets boring because it gets predictable.

I want Sansa & Jon to treat Ramsay exactly as he said he would treat Jon. Scoop out his eyes & then feed him to GhostAngry That man needs to die this season ASAPAngry

@Bold : AMEN ! Dany has always been kinda sorta strong !Arya too ! I love the change in Sansa ! She has been through so much shit, and she finally grew a pair and is ready to get what rightfully belongs to her family ! I am rooting for her ! 

Also, is it just me or does Joffrey's soul like jump into random people every now and then? LOL

Edited by ..HowRude.. - 17 May 2016 at 11:41pm

Vedika211ilovecrepesThe.Lannister

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode yesterday...a good one overall. The highlight was definitely the reunion between Jon and Sansa. How good was to see atleast two Stark siblings together? And Osha is dead...uff! So it was not a plan and Rickon is indeed in trouble. Ramsay doesnt even ever suffer a cut! There Cersei and Jamie got Kevan to agree to resign. Oh no! Despite everything I feel the Hand of the King has to be someone who is a good administrator like Tyrion or Kevan. Cersei is woefully inept for the job as she is always playing politics. 
I am not convinced with Tyrion's offer/solution. Dany is strongly against slavery and she wont appreciate it. Mellisandre, Grey Wrom didnt like it either. These people will turn against Tyrion later. He didnt play his move well. Dany's escape is again similar to Season 1 last episode. Should have done something different this time. 
Littlefinger made an appearance again. I am guessing Jon will lead a wildling army to Winterfell and finally Arryn's army will come and help him defeat Ramsay. What IS Littlefinger's intention is something I will never get. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211ilovecrepestrolldemort.The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika211

I think just as Bran can visit the past, he will find out that he can visit the future, and hence the white walkers and him together in a frame. Knowing the past will make him able to put the pieces together (i.e. perhaps tell Jon and Dany that they are related) and knowing the future will mean that he knows why it is so important for those who survive to stick together. 

I always thought that the small bit with Bran and the Whitewalker king dude might be from when Bran sees the whitewalker+crow+wildling battle back in the fifth season ! The episode was 'Hardhome' I think !  I may be wrong ! 

Vedika211The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

Originally posted by Vedika211

I always thought that the small bit with Bran and the Whitewalker king dude might be from when Bran sees the whitewalker+crow+wildling battle back in the fifth season ! The episode was 'Hardhome' I think !  I may be wrong ! 

Yes now that you mention it, that is probably more likely. The episode was Hardhome. 

ilovecrepestrolldemort.The.Lannister

Go to top