Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 30)

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by Vedika211

Hi everyone :) 
I love this show. 
I saw the first two seasons as they aired and loved them. Then in the middle of season 3 I had to stop watching for logistical reasons (moved to another city). And then I didn't miss it much because Bolton torturing Theon had become too much for me. 
Then last week there was a catch-up episode aired and I was hooked again. I just finished bible watching season 5 and am now watching season 6, desperately waiting each week! I haven't seen season 4 though. 

Hi Vedika

S4 was good though especially Joffrey finally dying.  Lena was brilliant in that scene. And ofc who can forget Tyrion's trial followed by Oberyn v/s the Mountain. You should definitely watch these few scenes from S4.

Hello! Sorry I disappeared. Thank you so much for replying to my post.
Yes, I definitely plan to catch season 4 from the library. And I see from your posts that you've read the books. I have read the first one, and bought the others, but I'm waiting to finish certain studying deadlines I have, otherwise I'll never get done. Can't wait to dig in!

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Guys forgive me if i ever hurt anyone of you,please pray for my mother she just passed away.Please please love your mother as much as you can in every second and minute.My mom was everything for me the only person I could trust and I just cannot see a way forward without her,i still cannot beleive it.What worse is that i couldn't see her face,she,my father and my brother  were in Pak from 3 months,she died there.It happenned on this Tuesday afternoon and there wasn't any flight to Pak so couldn't see her face.Oh my luck!

I know it's personal but i just wanted to share it with you guyz..Truly life is too short to hate someone.

Thanks.Smile

Hello. This is such a terrible thing to happen, especially when you don't get to see or meet her. All my good wishes and prayers with you. I don't really know you, but hope you'll be ok. 
Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I HATE Ramsay Bolton, and I will hate it if he does something to Rickon. I don't really buy the whole "its a trap" theory. I do think we are building up towards climatic wars on all sides - Jon and Sansa with Wilding and Arryn support taking on Bolton, (perhaps with Yara's armies coming to help), House Lannister and House Martell taking on the Sparrows with the Martell army, and Dany's newly expanded army taking on the Astapor, Yunkai and Volantis. And whoever survives and wins can fight each other in the next season LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
The episode had me crying ! OMG ! 

Vedika211The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
The high point to me definitely was when Sansa met Jon at Castle Black :') <3 DID NOT SEE THAT COMING ! Honestly ! also, Dany is still badass ! RESPECT ! 

Vedika211The.Lannister

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I know!!!! When Jon and Sansa hugged each other, I kept waiting for one of them to either fall down dead or to be attacked or something... I mean, how could two Starks be re-united without a fatal interruption?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.TheRager

Vedika211 IF-Dazzler
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
As for Dany, it was a great repetition of the Season 1 finale moment. I also liked the fact that she needed neither her dragons nor the two men who had come to save her. Her biggest source of strength is her own self, and I think it is this lesson that she has learnt through this whole return to Dothraki thing. 

The.Lannistertrolldemort.TheRager

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged

I know!!!! When Jon and Sansa hugged each other, I kept waiting for one of them to either fall down dead or to be attacked or something... I mean, how could two Starks be re-united without a fatal interruption?

I was telling my brother how awesome it would be if Jon came across Sansa as soon as they opened the gate to leave Castle Black ! BUT THIS WAS EVEN BETTER ! also my brother thought there is no chance of a mini Stark reunion ! LOL BUT WHADDAYA KNOW ! LOL

As for Dany, it was a great repetition of the Season 1 finale moment. I also liked the fact that she needed neither her dragons nor the two men who had come to save her. Her biggest source of strength is her own self, and I think it is this lesson that she has learnt through this whole return to Dothraki thing. 

I kinda stopped rooting for her, but she has my respect yet again ! 
Tyrion though ! 

Also, what do you think will happen to Rickon :/ Ramsay is not gonna let him off easy ! 
Also, if something happens to Jon or Sansa before they reach Winterfell, I know I am going to be heartbroken ! :(

I am expecting the worse ! It is GoT after all ! 

Vedika211The.LannisterTheRager

Go to top