Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 29)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Went MIA from this thread to avoid spoilers. Some progress happened towards future events without anything new or extraprdinary. Jon Snow's revival was underwhelming. They should have never killed him at all. Good to see Arya progress to become a No One. The most scary part is Rickon is now in Ramsay's custody. After what he did to Theon as well as everyone else around him I fear for Rickon. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211trolldemort.The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

Hey everyone! Went MIA from this thread to avoid spoilers. Some progress happened towards future events without anything new or extraprdinary. Jon Snow's revival was underwhelming. They should have never killed him at all. Good to see Arya progress to become a No One. The most scary part is Rickon is now in Ramsay's custody. After what he did to Theon as well as everyone else around him I fear for Rickon. 

This might give you some hope !
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/i-wish-this-were-true

But this is Game of thrones we are talking about after all ! It's better to expect the worse ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by ..HowRude..

The chances of this being true? 

Yes this could happen. I think that is why Osha is there with him. to protect him when the time comes, otherwise why would they keep some random wildling alive. "The North Remembers" is such  an important thing! I hope they don't just forget it on the show to make psycho Ramsay look more psychoAngry

I hope this happens ! but like I said, I am not getting my hopes up ! Chances are that I might end up really disappointed ! LOL

The.Lannister

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The.Lannister

The chances of this being true? 

Yes this could happen. I think that is why Osha is there with him. to protect him when the time comes, otherwise why would they keep some random wildling alive. "The North Remembers" is such  an important thing! I hope they don't just forget it on the show to make psycho Ramsay look more psychoAngry

I hope this happens ! but like I said, I am not getting my hopes up ! Chances are that I might end up really disappointed ! LOL

I hope it is true. This Ramsay is unbearable. Everyone else I have seen some good in them but Ramsay has no positive traits at all. I dont want Rickon to suffer similar fate as Theon or be fed to dogs. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertrolldemort.

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ILoveSonam: I am really sorry to learn about your loss. A mother is a child's everything and I cannot imagine life without mine so I can imagine what a loss it was for you. I will pray for your family and you. May she rest in peace. Take care!

Edited by MrsKhan - 13 May 2016 at 10:13am

.Dracarys.

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ILoveSonam: I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself & your loved ones. May she rest in peace. 

.Dracarys.

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Guys forgive me if i ever hurt anyone of you,please pray for my mother she just passed away.Please please love your mother as much as you can in every second and minute.My mom was everything for me the only person I could trust and I just cannot see a way forward without her,i still cannot beleive it.What worse is that i couldn't see her face,she,my father and my brother  were in Pak from 3 months,she died there.It happenned on this Tuesday afternoon and there wasn't any flight to Pak so couldn't see her face.Oh my luck!

I know it's personal but i just wanted to share it with you guyz..Truly life is too short to hate someone.

Thanks.Smile

OMG! This is so sad! I am really sorry to hear this. May Allah give you strength in this bad time!
Take care of yourself and your family!

.Dracarys.

Go to top