Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 28)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Who would be in the Castle tho?Lyanna?Confused-I'm talking about the flashback scene btw.

Maybe a dying Lyanna. I feel like the R+L=J theory wasn't a fluke afterall.Confused

Okay since Rickon is with Ramsay, he is going to use him as a leverage if he decides to attack Castle Black. And then the scene in promo with Sansa leading a attack or something. Some people even spotted Jon Snow in that scene. 
I think, Ramsay won't survive by the end of this season. 

Yes that is definitely Lyanna in the tower. Ned found her there & she died after extracting a promise from him (no one knows what that promise is though everyone's guess is to save her child from Robert).

Ya guess Jon will go to rescue Rickon but i dont understand who will back up himConfused What use will he be there alone? Or even with a few wildlings?Confused

I pray Ramsay dies this season. I am so tired of this nonsense of hisDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.ilovecrepesTheRager

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
LOL

Vedika211ilovecrepesTheRager

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Even I wanted Ramsay to die but then who's the bad guy left to keep it going? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.LannisterTheRager

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

Even I wanted Ramsay to die but then who's the bad guy left to keep it going? 

The Others, Little Finger, Varys & even the dragons if they land in the wrong hands

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
The chances of this being true? 
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/i-wish-this-were-true

The.Lannister

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by ILoveSonam

Who would be in the Castle tho?Lyanna?Confused-I'm talking about the flashback scene btw.

Maybe a dying Lyanna. I feel like the R+L=J theory wasn't a fluke afterall.Confused

Okay since Rickon is with Ramsay, he is going to use him as a leverage if he decides to attack Castle Black. And then the scene in promo with Sansa leading a attack or something. Some people even spotted Jon Snow in that scene. 
I think, Ramsay won't survive by the end of this season. 

Yes that is definitely Lyanna in the tower. Ned found her there & she died after extracting a promise from him (no one knows what that promise is though everyone's guess is to save her child from Robert).

Ya guess Jon will go to rescue Rickon but i dont understand who will back up himConfused What use will he be there alone? Or even with a few wildlings?Confused

I pray Ramsay dies this season. I am so tired of this nonsense of hisDead

I don't think Jon will initiate the rescue mission, it will be Sansa.
The idea of "Sansa Stark" uniting all banners of North to regain control of Winterfell is enough for support, I guess. And remember, Lord Bolton said that there are still people in North who are ready to back up Sansa Stark.

Interesting thing to watch would be, what will make Jon Snow come back to Castle Black and resume his duties? I have a feeling that an imminent threat from White Walkers will force him to take up charge. That's just my prediction.Confused

.Dracarys.The.LannisterTheRager

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..HowRude..

The chances of this being true? 
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/i-wish-this-were-true

Yes this could happen. I think that is why Osha is there with him. to protect him when the time comes, otherwise why would they keep some random wildling alive. "The North Remembers" is such  an important thing! I hope they don't just forget it on the show to make psycho Ramsay look more psychoAngry

TheRager

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I don't think Jon will initiate the rescue mission, it will be Sansa.
The idea of "Sansa Stark" uniting all banners of North to regain control of Winterfell is enough for support, I guess. And remember, Lord Bolton said that there are still people in North who are ready to back up Sansa Stark.

Interesting thing to watch would be, what will make Jon Snow come back to Castle Black and resume his duties? I have a feeling that an imminent threat from White Walkers will force him to take up charge. That's just my prediction.Confused

I think Sansa will initiate a rescue mission...but that will be for Arya. I feel she is sending Brienne away to the Riverlands to fetch Arya. At least that is what it looks like from the titles & descriptions of future episodes.

@Jon: The white walkers are definitely going to attack & I suspect they might even destroy the Wall. But that is going to kickstart the final battle between them & the people of Westeroes. Jon will return to the Wall then but till then I think he will be uniting with Sansa & helping her take back Winterfell & will install Rickon as Lord Stark of Winterfell Embarrassed If Rickon going to Winterfell is really a conspiracy as suspected then the entire North will back Jon because he will have Sansa with him. I seriously want a scene where Jon/ Rickon/ Sansa are feeding Ramsay to Ghost & Shaggydog (if he is alive)AngryAngry

Get-Lost

Go to top