Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 22)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FabAahana

In Season 3 Tyrion asked Tywin if he had ever put the Lannister family above his own interest and Tywin responded that he had done so when he chose not to kill Tyrion at birth.

Also there are two quotes of Tywin which adds fuel to speculation that Tyrion may not be his son:

"Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine"

AND

Yes people read a lot into a few random dialogues. Like the one of Genna to Jaime "Jaime I have known you since you were a babe at Jo's breast. You smile like Gerion & fight like Tyg & there is some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak...but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father & he would not speak to me for a year." led people to think the twins arent Tywin'sLOL That is another theory.

The above gif is after Tyrion shoots Tywin. Even someone as tolerant as Ned might have said such a thing had Robb shot him, this toh is TywinLOL

In this same conversation before he shoots Tywin the dialogues are:

Tywin: ...and what? You will kill your own father on a privy? No! You are my son. Now enough of this nonsense...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Yes people read a lot into a few random dialogues. Like the one of Genna to Jaime "Jaime I have known you since you were a babe at Jo's breast. You smile like Gerion & fight like Tyg & there is some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak...but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father & he would not speak to me for a year." led people to think the twins arent Tywin'sLOL That is another theory.

The above gif is after Tyrion shoots Tywin. Even someone as tolerant as Ned might have said such a thing had Robb shot him, this toh is TywinLOL

In this same conversation before he shoots Tywin the dialogues are:

Tywin: ...and what? You will kill your own father on a privy? No! You are my son. Now enough of this nonsense...

There are lots of theory floating around. One of the theory of Melisandre resurrecting Jon came true. But these two theory R+L= J & A+J=T seems little far fetched to be true, coz they are so popular by now. There won't be any surprise element.

Who is Genna? I don't remember seeing her in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FabAahana

There are lots of theory floating around. One of the theory of Melisandre resurrecting Jon came true. But these two theory R+L= J & A+J=T seems little far fetched to be true, coz they are so popular by now. There won't be any surprise element.

Who is Genna? I don't remember seeing her in the show.

I for one will be very happy if both these theories turn out to be false! Evil Smile

Genna is Tywin's sister. That was a book quote. She is not in the show.
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Episodes 3: Oathbreaker
Daenerys meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow. Arya trains to be No One. Varys finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift.

Episode 4: Book of the Stranger

Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) strikes a deal. Jorah (Iain Glen) and Daario (Michiel Huisman) undertake a difficult task. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Cersei (Lena Headey) try to improve their situation.

Episode 5: The Door

Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Vedika211.Dracarys.

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Kit Harington reveals Jon Snow's post-resurrection state of mind

Once again, Entertainment Weekly speaks with Kit Harington about Jon Snow's comeback on Game of Thrones, and this latest update bring some major revelations about Jon's state of mind.

We're going to tuck all this info below a cut, for spoiler reasons, so consider yourself sufficiently warned!

Harington explains his character's mindset after the resurrection, and just what Jon experienced after death- or what he didn't experience, more to the point.

At first, I was worried that he'll wake up and he's the same, back to normal " then there's no point in that death. [...] He needs to change. There's a brilliant line when Melisandre asks: What did you see?' And he says: Nothing, there was nothing at all.' That cuts right to our deepest fear, that there's nothing after death. And that's the most important line in the whole season for me. Jon's never been afraid of death, and that's made him a strong and honorable person. He realizes something about his life now: He has to live it, because that's all there is. He's been over the line and there's nothing there. And that changes him. It literally puts the fear of god into him.

Harington's response provides answers and puts an end to some of the debates we've been having regarding whether or not Jon was truly gone after his murder. It sounds as though we can write off the warging-Ghost theory altogether- in the TV series, at least!

More Stark news: Maisie Williams appeared on a Radio 1 interview this week, discussing the new season, and slipped up a bit. Asked if we'd be hearing from Rickon, the youngest Stark child, this season, she replied, "Yes, we will indeed...Oh no, I'm literally going to get off the air and someone's going to email me!"

It's been common knowledge about the spoiler-savvy fanbase that Rickon was returning in season 6, but it's always good to have official confirmation from the cast. Here's hoping Maisie didn't get too many emails about it.

nikki1211Vedika211.Dracarys.

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I am loving this season so far and I am all in for the R+L=J theory! I am the biggest supporter of it actually. As far as J+A=T theory is concerned as someone mentioned it is a bit far fetched but I am all in for that too LOL There are three dragons. Hence, there should be three owners.
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode as I so want to see that flashback about Ned Stark! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dracarys.The.Lannister

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Why do you hate this theory? I know, fans somehow end up declaring that everyone is a Targaryen. Even Jon Snow is half Targ. OuchLOL 
I searched on google after your reply and found that Quentyn thought that his Targaryen ancestry would help him taming the dragon. It didn't work. Even if we consider Tyrion to be a Targaryn, this doesn't help explain why he wasn't burned alive. Of course,  D&D can get away with any illogicality because it's their show and book 6 is not out yet to counter them.

PS. Can I know your name?Big smile

R+L=J at least makes some sense. But A+J=T makes zero sense to me. Joanna was a strong woman & she loved Tywin. Now for this theory to be true either she was willingly unfaithful to Tywin which cannot be since she loved him deeply OR she was raped by Aerys. If we assume the second to be true then Joanna could have aborted the kid. There was no reason for her to give birth to the child. Abortifacients like moontea are known in Westeroes & their use is common & allowed even. 

One other reason why I hate this theory: Many support it because of a bias against the Lannisters. All Lannisters are horrible except Tyrion who is awesome, so how can he be a Lannister. Surely if some theory suggests he is a Targ (who are awesome because DRAGONS!) then yes its correct & Tyrion is a TargPinch NO! All Lannisters are not horrible. NO! Tyrion is not a saint & also Dragons do not make Targs awesome. Sleepy

No one knows what exactly enables a person to ride dragons. Some people think its the attitude of the person & not just Targ blood. Some also believe that Quentyn was attempting to tame Viserion & if Rhaegal hadn't attacked him from behind he might have succeeded in taming Viserion. He died because of Rhaegal's surprise attack...

TBH I don't want Tyrion riding any dragons. He is among the very few who knows how to kill a dragon & I want him to kill a dragon (or pass on that knowledge to someone to use!) once he realizes how they are better left to stories & in real life can be weapons of mass destruction.

I am ShrutiSmile

There are some nicer Lanisters too like Tommen and Marcella. I am not sure of Kevan but he seems nicer too. Cersei I feel had been wronged at one point(in the show) and she turned out this way. Tyrion is toh awesome and my favorite. Jamie is not far behind in apart from the incest and being under Cersei's influence part. 
The L+R=J theory seems likely. I dont think Jon is Ned's son anyway. Lyanna seems most likely. I dont think the A+J=T theory is true. The third dragon rider could be Brienne of Tarth. She has silver blond hair too. Tyrion is better off as a hand of the king. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister-Swetha-

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

There are some nicer Lanisters too like Tommen and Marcella. I am not sure of Kevan but he seems nicer too. Cersei I feel had been wronged at one point(in the show) and she turned out this way. Tyrion is toh awesome and my favorite. Jamie is not far behind in apart from the incest and being under Cersei's influence part. 
The L+R=J theory seems likely. I dont think Jon is Ned's son anyway. Lyanna seems most likely. I dont think the A+J=T theory is true. The third dragon rider could be Brienne of Tarth. She has silver blond hair too. Tyrion is better off as a hand of the king. 

I love the Lannisters...all of them (except Joff). Kevan is a loyal brother & a very straightforward man. And Cersei though horrible most of the times is still an interesting character to read about. Like you said she too has been a victim & recently I have started to respect her even for surviving the walk of shame with as much dignity as the situation would allow. A true lioness. 

I have never thought of Brienne riding a dragon. But the usual guesses are three from Dany, Tyrion, Bran, Jon, Euron & Arya. Though there is another theory which states either Viserion or Rhaegal or both may die & only Drogon will be left for Dany to ride on.

Edited by The.Lannister - 07 May 2016 at 11:05am

nikki1211TheRager-Swetha-

Go to top