Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | (Page 21)

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Why do you hate this theory? I know, fans somehow end up declaring that everyone is a Targaryen. Even Jon Snow is half Targ. OuchLOL 
I searched on google after your reply and found that Quentyn thought that his Targaryen ancestry would help him taming the dragon. It didn't work. Even if we consider Tyrion to be a Targaryn, this doesn't help explain why he wasn't burned alive. Of course,  D&D can get away with any illogicality because it's their show and book 6 is not out yet to counter them.

PS. Can I know your name?Big smile

R+L=J at least makes some sense. But A+J=T makes zero sense to me. Joanna was a strong woman & she loved Tywin. Now for this theory to be true either she was willingly unfaithful to Tywin which cannot be since she loved him deeply OR she was raped by Aerys. If we assume the second to be true then Joanna could have aborted the kid. There was no reason for her to give birth to the child. Abortifacients like moontea are known in Westeroes & their use is common & allowed even. 

One other reason why I hate this theory: Many support it because of a bias against the Lannisters. All Lannisters are horrible except Tyrion who is awesome, so how can he be a Lannister. Surely if some theory suggests he is a Targ (who are awesome because DRAGONS!) then yes its correct & Tyrion is a TargPinch NO! All Lannisters are not horrible. NO! Tyrion is not a saint & also Dragons do not make Targs awesome. Sleepy

No one knows what exactly enables a person to ride dragons. Some people think its the attitude of the person & not just Targ blood. Some also believe that Quentyn was attempting to tame Viserion & if Rhaegal hadn't attacked him from behind he might have succeeded in taming Viserion. He died because of Rhaegal's surprise attack...

TBH I don't want Tyrion riding any dragons. He is among the very few who knows how to kill a dragon & I want him to kill a dragon (or pass on that knowledge to someone to use!) once he realizes how they are better left to stories & in real life can be weapons of mass destruction.

I am ShrutiSmile

nikki1211Vedika211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

They don't show the Stark children as wargs in the show do they? Apart from Bran? Robb is kinda hinted at? 
No for Marcella I mean the Lannisters seat. I think it is Casterly Rock? 

In the show Bran is definitely shown as a warg. The rest I dont think so but I am not completely sure. 

Yes Casterly Rock is the seat of the Lannisters.
nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by nikki1211

and here i used to think that the only reason why Jaime had become a member of Kingsguard was so that he could legitimately live so very near to Cersei...and his children too. (NO NO! Jaime joined the KG for Cersei & Cersei alone. The problem is that Aerys could have refused him but instead of doing that he accepted Jaime into the KG thus making sure he never inherited Casterly Rock from Tywin.)

also considering a kingsguard has to remain celibate there wouldnt have been any pressure on Jaime to marry someone else...(Joanna had wanted Cersei to marry Oberyn & Jaime to marry Elia as she was friends with their mother. When Joanna passed away Oberyn & Elia came to Casterly Rock with their mother who reminded Tywin of Joanna's wishes but Tywin declined her offer. He offered to marry Elia to Tyrion who was a new born baby then. The Martells left soon after that & later on Elia married Rhaegar. Tywin had almost fixed Jaime's marriage to Lysa Tully, Cat's sister but Cersei heard about this & seduced Jaime into taking the KG so he could be with her the whole time (as during those days Tywin was hand of King & Cersei was staying with him in King's Landing). Jaime took the KG & Tywin quit as Hand & left King's Landing with Cersei so once again the brother sister were separated with Jaime in King's Landing & Cersei at Casterly Rock)

i never knew he was forced to become one...

this is why one must also read the books...

finally done with both the episode of the season...seems like a good start...

i always wanted Danaerys to have an unequivocal victory over the dothrakis so that her title of Khaleesi remained unchallenged...but never expected GoT to pull an Ishq ka rang safed...lol..

Thats good coz i know not many people like jaime and cersei but i have liked them together...

That steadfast loyalty at least from jaime's side has been one of his redeeming characteristics i believe...
So yeah i am happy his intentions were crystal clear and that  his love for cersei was the factor that made him give up on a simpler , less complicated life...i like him tbh...

Edited by nikki1211 - 06 May 2016 at 11:30am

daenerysnowThe.Lannister

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged

R+L=J at least makes some sense. But A+J=T makes zero sense to me. Joanna was a strong woman & she loved Tywin. Now for this theory to be true either she was willingly unfaithful to Tywin which cannot be since she loved him deeply OR she was raped by Aerys. If we assume the second to be true then Joanna could have aborted the kid. There was no reason for her to give birth to the child. Abortifacients like moontea are known in Westeroes & their use is common & allowed even. 

The theory also says that Tywin might have forced her to take moon tea but it didn't work as it should have. Thus resulting into Tyrion's dwarfism and birth complications that led to the death of Joanna.

For me, it's just a theory, fun to read.

Edited by FabAahana - 06 May 2016 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

Thats good coz i know not many people like jaime and cersei but i have liked them together...

That steadfast loyalty at least from jaime's side has been one of his redeeming characteristics i believe...
So yeah i am happy his intentions were crystal clear and that  his love for cersei was the factor that made him give up on a simpler , less complicated life...i like him tbh...

Jaime is my most favourite characterEmbarrassed 

nikki1211

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FabAahana

The theory also says that Tywin might have forced her to take moon tea but it didn't work as it should have. Thus resulting into Tyrion's dwarfism and birth complications that led to the death of Joanna.

For me, it's just a theory, fun to read.

But if we assume that to be true then that means Tywin knew for sure that Tyrion is not his son. Why would he keep him alive later on? He could have had him killed especially since he was a dwarf & became a cause of mockery for the Lannisters.
FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

But if we assume that to be true then that means Tywin knew for sure that Tyrion is not his son. Why would he keep him alive later on? He could have had him killed especially since he was a dwarf & became a cause of mockery for the Lannisters.

In Season 3 Tyrion asks Tywin if he had ever put the Lannister family above his own interest and Tywin responds that he had done so when he chose not to kill Tyrion at birth.

Also there are two quotes of Tywin which adds fuel to the speculation that Tyrion may not be his son:

"Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine"

AND

Edited by FabAahana - 06 May 2016 at 1:13pm

The.Lannister

Go to top