Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I like That Kit and Rose maintained their Relationship even after her departure from the show...it's very cute ❤️
But i think this engagement news is Fake news,propably cause there's no confirmation..
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
People are speculating that Nymeria will come back with a Pack 😲

If that happens...i will be so darn happy 🥳
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Any links, you guys??

TIA
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an episode!!
Especially the end .. and Theon's actions!!
Who saw that coming cos i didnt!!!
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Spoilers!!*

shouldn't have laughed so hard at theon Jumping off that Ship...lmao he's like "...later Bitch!!"*

I loved Dany in the beginning...that was what i wanted from someone who wants to the savior of the people...Shw asked the right questions to Varys..his loyalties may change but he needs to talk to the Kings ans Queens who does wrong to the real before plotting against them.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Dany was really good in that scene. 👍🏼

But No Gal...mah boi Jon ain't kneeling...maybe he will to save his People..but in the End,he will remain the King In the North ❤️...i just know it he will

I dont care about Messandei and Grey worm -.-

Sam Taking things in his own hands...maybe out of respect of Lord Commander Mormont that he is curing Jorah...thats nice i guess,but dont forget why you were there Sam..to defeat the real enemy❤️

Cersie holding a Council doing her best to Sway people to her side...she's evil,i like her.
But Jaime's suppose to be nice right?
He's supposed to be the redeemed Hero?
Then why is he still Going to wars for Cersie?
Trying to Persue Tarly against Ollena when all he knows is that Ollena's entire Family was wiped out by Cersie?

Cersie has a Weapon Against the Dragons...lets see how that works:P

I LOVED HOTPIE!!!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou for mentioning Jon to Arry hotpie...you just entered my top 10 fav characters list just for that 😆

Arya was so happy:')
Yess baby,you have your home now...you might not meet Jon now (Which is just...killing me)
But you will be Safe and aound there...go home baby!!
Sansa needs you now...that creep might wanna know what jon taught you about "Stick em with the pointy end"

I just need them to reach home...where is Bran!?!? 😭

Nymeria!!!❤️
She is not coming with Arya? 😭
Pls nooo...whyyy????
Is it because She threw rocks at you 😭

"Thats not You"
I guess what Arya meant is Nymeria is like her...i think Nymeria found her own home 😭
Thats bullshit 😭

But atleast Arya's going Home...She was so happy to hear About Jon again 😭
My heart 😭

Jon giving Sansa the Hold of North while he's gone might just reduce the insecurities Sansa has...she thinks Jon doesn't trust her judgement enough...he proved her wrong.
Now Sansa Dont mess this...if i see you trying to lure The Lords against Jon...I'll forget you are a Stark
😡
And dont u dare fall in LF's traps 😡

But 100% sure Sansa wont double cross Jon...these last two episodes really cleared their Equation for me..they trust each other to know one will never betray the other..but they dont trust each other to take their Opinions seriously.

But Sansa said Jon was a Good King in first Epi
and Jon gave her his Responsibilities in the Second.

Baelish you idiot...why would you say i love Sansa Like i loved her mother 🤣
That is soo creapy lmao 🤣

No wonder Jon Lost his Shit..lol Jon hates him,he cant even look at him without Glaring.Good.Never trust LF🤣

I think Jon had important Scenes with All the starks...Arya,Ned,Cat,Robb,Sansa,Bran...Rickon 😭

I am soo digging his King Avatar this season..he looks Hawt when making decisions lol.

Let this man Live D&D_/\_

Jon and Dany will meet next Episode...lets see how that goes...

the last battle Scene was well done...So Euron has morw than one gift for Cersie...lmao...Jaime better start the wedding prep 😆

Aaannnddd Theon 🤣[=)))]
I cant even 🤣
Guess he's either in his Reek mode...or maybe Theon was always a Coward 🤣

But its not like he could've saved her...I'll give him that 😆
Perhaps leaving her was the better option...but still...the way he left 🤣

Overall...I loved the Stark Scenes,Danny in the beginning,Cersie and Qyburn scene..and the battle in the end...

The cold opening is still the best scene in the entire 2 episodes.

Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!What an episode...Loved it more than the first episode...❤️
First of all, Daenerys was what a leader should be...loved her attitude..

Ok, so Melisandre also joins Daenerys...lets see what happens next..

Sansa's insecurity will be lowered now that Jon proved he trusts her and gave her the responsibility of the north in his absense...hope no trouble comes between them and Sansa wont listen to littlefinger..although i still feel something might crop up..

Arya knows that Jon is the king of the north and she is on her way back...the starks need to be united now...
She met Nymeria...but Nymeria left..but i feel Nymeria will be with Arya when she is in need...

Cersei now has a weapon against the dragons😕...but a surpise or rather shock is awaiting her in the form of Euron😉...

The last part was the best part of todays episode...it was well executed...what a twist...so two of the Sand snakes are dead and theon is in the water...wonder what happens to Yara..

Overall it was an amazing episode...
Arwen11 thumbnail
I rewatched the 2 seasons' trailers...
damn... so much has already happened but so much more is to come! there is the Unsullied attack on Casterly Rock (probably episode 3 or 4) but then later there is a battle involving the dothrakis and dragons.. Jon is in Dragonstone next episode but it looks like he will also go beyond the wall...

And i m not as certain about Sansa anymore... (though her words in the trailer give me hope) i cant for the life of me think what is going on in her mind..
. and i m trying to think about how all this southern factions will band together to face the Long Night... how and when all these armies will reach North (i just want one scene of a Dothraki trying to deal with snow and winter 😆)

I m completely onboard D&D's decision to shorten seasons!Edited by Arwen. - 6 years ago
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SPOILERS

Loved every second of it.Only 7 episodes will not be enough!!!!

First things first - How  HOT is Dickon Tarly !!?? ❤️ ❤️

No, you cannot be eating anything when Samwell is on the screen this season.Gosh! What a gross scene to watch him cure Jorah ( what a rubbish of a cure though) cut straight to someone's food bowl. Yuck!!

Loved how Arya's stone cold eyes while talking to hotpie show emotion on seeing Nymeria. I can't wait for her to meet Jon and I hope it's a really heart wrenching scene since she hasn't seen anyone from home since Season 1.I definitely want to see that scene before Sansa and she meet since she was closer to Jon.

Coming to Sansa, she again questioned Jon in front of everyone and the look she gave Littlefinger when Jon handed over the North to her while he was gone is so leading. Either the makers are keeping everyone on tenterhooks since there's this debate around will she / won't she betray Jon or she will turn dark, really dark. Didn't get a good sense of it from today's episode but it looks like trouble for now.As much as I don't want her to screw things up with Jon, being his "yes man" will do no good for her character either. There needs to some traction for her. I hope she finds out about littlefinger's betrayal of Ned Stark and is the one to finally axe his head. Or, maybe I want Arya to do it. Hmmm...

Coming to the climax of the show, LOVED IT. I quite liked the way Theon reacted. Him braving it for Yara in spite of being reminded of what happened to him under another crazy captor would be too good to be true.PTSD is for  real !!!Also, he'd be able to get help - maybe !?

A main character will die this season or else GoT won't be GoT. Who do you think it will be?

Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 6 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tyrion and Jon's interactions were undoubtedly my favorite parts of the episode.
Jon being 'I am not a Stark' and then dragons flying above him made me go lol
Olenna is such a queen and she went out like a boss. 
Jamie though, please leave your dammed sister * I shall keep chanting this until he does* 😳
A Stark reunion <3 It made me happy, even though I was slightly creeped out  by Bran, or it was the residual creepiness I feel whenever I see littlefinger onsreen.
If Jon can reach Draganstone in a week then Arya better f**king reach Winterfell by the next week :|

This week-
Bran - I am the three eyed raven
Sansa- ...

Next week probably-
Arya- I am no one
Sansa-...
Arwen11 thumbnail
OMG!!! What an episode!!!
Cersei and Jaime have evened the odds against them really well!
My favorite part was the dragonstone scenes!!! Amazing!! Jon is the boss
All in all .. a 10/10 episode!Edited by Arwen. - 6 years ago