Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Who else thought High Sparrow got an easy death?? I wanted to watch him suffer.

I loves Margery's character A LOT. It's a shame she had to go. I wish they could have planned something better for a smart character like that.

Did they show Thommas kill himself or was that just implied like I saw in the edited version on Star World right now?

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Who else thought High Sparrow got an easy death?? I wanted to watch him suffer.

I loves Margery's character A LOT. It's a shame she had to go. I wish they could have planned something better for a smart character like that.

Did they show Thommas kill himself or was that just implied like I saw in the edited version on Star World right now?

I too thought the High Sparrow got quite an easy end. That bell ringing nun suffered more than him, though all she did was follow orders. But at least he is dead. I couldnt stand his condescending attitude ðŸ¤¢

Margery was shown smart till the end. She was the only one who guessed Cersei's plan. She too was late, but she did get it in the end

I think Tommen majnu committed suicide after he heard of his Laila's death🤢 Such a third class character he was🥱
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

so excited for first episoe .

when will the online links be available after the episode

After the episode airs in the US the links are available immediately on torrent. Though they get taken down equally quickly😆 you keep refreshing & either get them as soon as they are put up or then in the evening (indian time i mean)
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

I too thought the High Sparrow got quite an easy end. That bell ringing nun suffered more than him, though all she did was follow orders. But at least he is dead. I couldnt stand his condescending attitude ðŸ¤¢

Margery was shown smart till the end. She was the only one who guessed Cersei's plan. She too was late, but she did get it in the end

I think Tommen majnu committed suicide after he heard of his Laila's death🤢 Such a third class character he was🥱

Yup.I too believe that the High Sparrow got away easily.He deserved to suffer more than the nun.Wish he had been tortured by the Mountain instead.He was a hypocrite and unbearable to watch🤢 
Margaery was one of the smartest characters in GOT.I wish she had got a better end if she had to die at all.
But I guess the makers wanted to finish off characters ASAP in order to make this Cersei-Jon-Dany face off and Westeros vs Night King.Roose and Ramsey are gone.Margaery and Loras are gone.Myrcella and Tommen are gone.Even Oberyn Martell's bro is gone.There are no players left on the board apart from Cersei,Jon and Dany.
Next one to go will be Littlefinger I guess.But unlike Margaery I won't feel bad for his death.

Yup Tommen the Gadha jumped to his death and Cersei ordered his ashes to be scattered in the ruins of the Sept of Baelor.
Funnily enough he will be reunited not only with his Lalia Margaery but also Myrcella,Joffrey and Tywin who were buried there ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
tommen character was very weak and gullible character.
The sound for the first ten minutes of the last epi of sixth season was haunting and gave me  goosebumps
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I personally loved the sept burning..not only was all the fanatics gone with one slick move but also The Sept was destroyed...Cersie removed High Sparrow's from their roots.

It would be interesting to see the Intro Scene in S7..where will be the sigil of Lannisters be since the sept is gone?

Tommen just had to give King's landing a New meaning 😆
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I swear to God if the First 3 episodes are actually dedicated to Dragon queen as they are all named related to her...I'll be pissed.-.-
daenerysnow thumbnail
I'll be watching the 1st episode on Monday at 9pm in spite of having to work following day. grrghh. This time Ive kept my expectations purposely low so that I can be jolted into the surprises that come with each ep. Im also not very hyped this season for the same reason and also partly because my attention has been flitting between one thing and the next, and the show has been dragging on for too long now as well as the wait every year for the new seasons not to mention the overdue wait for the book🤬 
Perhaps I'll be thrust back into the world of ice and fire once the book releases. 
The.Lannister thumbnail
IDK when I will be able to watch this season because my net is being horrible. So please do post a brief summary of what happens in the episodes. I DONT mind spoilers at all ðŸ˜³

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please share online links like Lannister shared with me last time.

TIA

Saw the first scene - Arya aced it, as always :)