Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Tywin knows little to no human emotions. He constantly aims for just 2 things: adding to the pride of his House & ensuring prosperity of his region. Both these goals wouldnt be so bad if he didnt ruin the lives of those around him, especially his children. As a child he saw first hand what being lenient to your bannermen could do to you. He saw his father being mocked by his bannermen, some disobeying him w/o fear of consequences, some stealing from him even. Hence we have this man today who is so obsessed with restoring his House's pride & ensuring no one ever dares mock a Lannister again. I know I would never want a man like Tywin anywhere in my personal life but in times of war I would love to have Lord Tywin as my liege protecting me from the enemies. I know he will do what needs to be done, no matter what the cost. 

@bold,I know right.I was banging my head when I saw Ned and Cat perform their mahan kartoots🤢
Ned beheaded himself when he openly revealed his plans to Cersei.Well had I been in his position,the first thing I would have done is to leave KL ASAP with my daughters.

And Cat!! I might as well make a list of her idiocies.First as you mentioned she kidnapped Tyrion and took panga with the Lannisters.Then she let Jaime go during the War of the 5 Kings.(Don't get me wrong.I love Jaime.But in Cat's position that decision was political suicide)
Then I always found her deep trust in LF to be quite weird.😕 I mean she knew that this man had feelings for her and also how he was humiliated for it.Yet she asked her husband to trust him.What was she thinking?? That he would drink his tears and help her??

Robb was no less.He hammered the final nail in the coffin when he married Jeyne/Talisa.I can still Book Robb's predicament to some extent but Show Robb made a grave blunder.

High Five!! Sansa is my least favourite as well😆

Then come Bran and Rickon.I believe that their decision of going separate ways was what cost Rickon his life.As the last remaining family they should have stuck to each other like glue.

@purple,Yes!! Tywin was an utter failure as a father and a human being.But we cannot deny that this is a man who knows and understands power.He knows how to deal with it.Tywin had a choice between being good or being strong and he chose the latter.He turned the Lannisters into one of the most respected and feared houses.After what he saw his father undergo,he developed a hatred towards weakness and for him emotions do signify weakness.
Tywin is someone whom we would choose as a leader in tough times.Coz as long as we are under his shadow we know we are safe.

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

@bold,I know right.I was banging my head when I saw Ned and Cat perform their mahan kartoots🤢

Ned beheaded himself when he openly revealed his plans to Cersei.Well had I been in his position,the first thing I would have done is to leave KL ASAP with my daughters. (He cannot just leave as he was the Hand + his sense of honour n friendship with Robert etc...but atleast send your daughters away!! BEFORE not after you have warned Cersei. And then too what proof did he have...hair & eye colour mismatch? )

And Cat!! I might as well make a list of her idiocies.First as you mentioned she kidnapped Tyrion and took panga with the Lannisters.Then she let Jaime go during the War of the 5 Kings.(Don't get me wrong.I love Jaime.But in Cat's position that decision was political suicide) (Yes, to trust Tyrion's word just because it was given in court & to release Jaime was mighty stupid. Cersei & Tywin would have bent to a great extent for their dear lover & heir respectively! Foolish woman. To trust Tyrion...who has not much value to the Lannisters, whom she humiliated herself...i dont even feel much pity for her🥱 stupid over confident woman)
Then I always found her deep trust in LF to be quite weird.😕 I mean she knew that this man had feelings for her and also how he was humiliated for it.Yet she asked her husband to trust him.What was she thinking?? That he would drink his tears and help her?? (Yeah! She doesnt trust Varys but trusts LF. why? bachpan ka dost BS😆)

Robb was no less.He hammered the final nail in the coffin when he married Jeyne/Talisa.I can still Book Robb's predicament to some extent but Show Robb made a grave blunder. (There was a blog on Tumblr called why we love the Lannisters where people submitted their reasons for loving house lannister. I had submitted this: because though Robb was in bed with Jeyne, it was Tywin who was f**king him 🤣 The heir to a house marrying a woman just because he slept with her 🤪 might as well learn a thing or two from your own father 😛 (since he thinks jon is ned's)

High Five!! Sansa is my least favourite as well😆

Then come Bran and Rickon.I believe that their decision of going separate ways was what cost Rickon his life.As the last remaining family they should have stuck to each other like glue. (I think that decision was correct. Since at that time they believed they were the last Starks left they went their separate ways so that the enemies searching for them would be divided too & at least one would survive ensuring the stark bloodline survived. And it may sound heartless but Rickon & Osha would cover more distance when they are not burdened by a cripple & a dimwit. So for the future of house stark...)

@purple,Yes!! Tywin was an utter failure as a father and a human being.But we cannot deny that this is a man who knows and understands power.He knows how to deal with it.Tywin had a choice between being good or being strong and he chose the latter.He turned the Lannisters into one of the most respected and feared houses.After what he saw his father undergo,he developed a hatred towards weakness and for him emotions do signify weakness.
Tywin is someone whom we would choose as a leader in tough times.Coz as long as we are under his shadow we know we are safe.

Tywin v/s the white walkers & dany would always remain an unfulfilled dream. I had thought Tyrion would fulfill that but he is with Dany (in the show at least)🤢 so there goes that dream too. I hope in the show he takes a different path though & in the end comes back to House Lannister
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Tywin v/s the white walkers & dany would always remain an unfulfilled dream. I had thought Tyrion would fulfill that but he is with Dany (in the show at least)🤢 so there goes that dream too. I hope in the show he takes a different path though & in the end comes back to House Lannister

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I know that Ned and Robb made the worst decisions ever..lol
And i also agree with Tywin's 'Why is it more honourable to kills thousands in a war than dozens at dinner'😭

But..i also believe,the way things have been shaping up for the Starks,like Sansa is briliant at politics...LF taught her well,Arya is terrific at avenging her Family,Jon is a bloody Good ruler who knows what is Important and what is not...plus the Northerners and free folk will follow him to death.

AND Bran is...a tree...lol😆
Well a very Important tree that will contribute to the war against the WW.

So,I Know for a Fact that the Starks will have the last laugh in this Game😎

But its wierd that #TeamStark first than Im #TeamLannister😆
2 completely opposite teams...theres just someting about Tryions Wits,Tywins Schemes and Cersie's blowing up the sept that makes me go 'Damn,i love them'😆
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I see a lot of you people dislike Sansa...But i love her to bits❤️
I hated her alot in the beginning...but after her humiliation in KL and Torture in Winterfell...it was very satisfiying to see her kill that Ramsey❤️

Plus now that she knows the importance of Family...i dont think there is anything that can sway her agaisnt them...LF's days are numbered😆
The way he wants to turn Jon and Sansa against each other wont work😆

Melkor thumbnail
@Fall and Fly,well it's true that the Starks have come a long way.Jon,Arya,Bran,Sansa,all of them have evolved greatly.
I never hated the Starks.Infact I like them a lot.I am extremely fond of Jon and Arya in particular.

It's just that Ned,Cat and Robb made some extremely foolish mistakes😆😆 

But as we all say,'Der aaye durust aaye'😆 It gave me immense pleasure to see the Direwolf sigil in Winterfell once again and I can't tell you how much I loved Sansa extracting her vengeance from Ramsey, Arya slitting Walder Frey's throat and making pies out of his sons followed by Jon being proclaimed as the KitN👏👏👏 So yes the Starks are back with a bang.

For Sansa,I always had mixed feelings.Though I have grown to like her post Season 6.I really hope that she doesn't trust LF again.

The Targaryens are another force to be reckoned with.Dany will arrive with full force along with her dragons.And Jon is the link which connects the Targs and the Starks.So maybe I smell a future alliance.

The Lannisters are in a very complicated situation right now.They are divided.Cersei is on the verge of madness,Jaime is torn between his conflicted duties and Tyrion is with Dany.But they are what interested me the most in the trailer.All three of them.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
@-BlackSheep-- ;I agree 100% that Ned Robb and Cat were Stupid at some points which caused their deaths...😭
But the remaining Starks are their Best now...together,they will be absolutely terrific.
Plus they have Lyanna Mormont😆
So its safe to say,the Starks are at their best forms now😎

Dany and her dragons should  go to the North ASAP...I hope Jon gets to her and tell her where the real war is and she agrees to come,i think she will want Jon to give up the North and Jon will for The realm😭...but i also think when Jon's parentage will be revealed...Dany will offer the throne to Jon,which he will decline and take The North instead...this is my prediction😆

The lannisters are far from being over,i have no idea about Jaime,its high time he takes a Stand and do whats right and not stick with Cersie...Tyrion is better off with dany,I read some where that dany was gonna Get Casterly rock under her control...even the trailer showed it...maybe she makes Tyrion the lord of Casterly rock?

If that happens,ill be very happy for Tyrion...he deserves Casterly Rock more than the other Lannisters IMO😛

And also...i think Cersie is planning to blow up some other things...like the whole of westeros😆

Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

@-BlackSheep-- ;I agree 100% that Ned Robb and Cat were Stupid at some points which caused their deaths...😭

But the remaining Starks are their Best now...together,they will be absolutely terrific.
Plus they have Lyanna Mormont😆
So its safe to say,the Starks are at their best forms now😎

Dany and her dragons should  go to the North ASAP...I hope Jon gets to her and tell her where the real war is and she agrees to come,i think she will want Jon to give up the North and Jon will for The realm😭...but i also think when Jon's parentage will be revealed...Dany will offer the throne to Jon,which he will decline and take The North instead...this is my prediction😆

The lannisters are far from being over,i have no idea about Jaime,its high time he takes a Stand and do whats right and not stick with Cersie...Tyrion is better off with dany,I read some where that dany was gonna Get Casterly rock under her control...even the trailer showed it...maybe she makes Tyrion the lord of Casterly rock?

If that happens,ill be very happy for Tyrion...he deserves Casterly Rock more than the other Lannisters IMO😛

And also...i think Cersie is planning to blow up some other things...like the whole of westeros😆

That's true.The remaining Starks are back in form.They will surely restore the old glory of House Stark.Infact they have already done that by taking Winterfell back and eliminating House Frey.
And man!! I can't tell how impressed I am with the badass Lyanna Mormont😎 I would love to see her interacting with Arya.

The Targaryen-Stark alliance will be for mutual benefit.The best chance against the WWs are the Dragons.
And if Tyrion becomes the Lord Of CL then the he will bring the Lannisters into this alliance.Then maybe for the first time the three great houses will be together for a cause.

For the position of the Lord Of CL,I am torn in between Jaime and Tyrion since I love both.But as far as I have analysed Jaime's character he was never really interested in inheriting CL.He always wanted to be a Knight.So I have a feeling that Jaime will kill Cersei and get the respect which he deserves.Both the brothers always craved for respect which was denied to them.But from different sources.

And we are forgetting Theon and Asha/Yara's uncle Euron.He might prove to be a hindrance.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
^^Euron will definitely team up with Cersie...maybe that will be the breaking point for Jaime...and he'll leave Cersie..maybe.
And i think Theon and Yara will get some help form Dany and try to get back Pyke this season.

Dany and Jon both respect Tyrion and Tyrion also likes them...maybe he will be the common link between them initially...and Maybe Tyrion will also Convince Jaime to fight for them against WW.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow the CC is back to being active after so many months 🥳 Just read all your posts...

One question: Are we talking about the books or the show?😆 So I can reply accordingly😆

@Euron: He was heading out to meet Dany right? Cersei is of no interest to him. He is interested in the dragons. And if he has the dragon binder horn with him he is surely going to try & capture one dragon at least.

@Jaime & Cersei: Its almost 99% confirmed that Jaime will kill Cersei. The reason: I think she will order that KL be blown up like the sept rather than surrender to Dany. This will force Jaime to kill her like he killed Aerys. KL will not escape even then because Dany will still come & the dragons will still breathe fire & the city will be reduced to ashes taking the iron throne with it. Built by a Targ, destroyed by a Targ. Thus the 7 Kingdoms will go back to being independent as was before Aegon came & conquered Westeroes. 

And as is always the case with her...after destroying something she will be out on a mission to save the world. So off to the North to fight the WW where finally she will die in battle along with her dragons. I think Jon, Tyrion will die there too. Jaime I see becoming the 1000th LC of the NW, drowning in the guilt of not being able to save KL (he never took out the caches of wild fire even after knowing about them), killing Cersei, losing Tyrion & still trying to achieve his dream of being that white Knight who, still wanting to gain some respect from the people.

Edited by The.Lannister - 6 years ago