Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Speaking of K Dramas,has anyone seen Master's Sun and My Love from another star???
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Almas.

U k drama girl now.. cool. Wat hv u watchd untill now?

I hv watchd first 4 ssns of PB right??

Yes been going crazy over K dramas for many days now😳

Started with Descendants of the Sun. Then went on to watch my love from another star, healer, innocent man, heirs, legend of the blue sea, coffee prince, 1% of something.

I am so in love with Song Joong Ki & Lee Min Ho. Do you watch K dramas? If not begin immediately😆 If yes, recommend me some nice ones...
Edited by The.Lannister - 6 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Speaking of K Dramas,has anyone seen Master's Sun and My Love from another star???

I have seen my love from another star. Loved it ðŸ˜³ You must also try Legend of the blue sea. It has the same actress from MLFAS & Lee Min Ho who is just 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Yes been going crazy over K dramas for many days now😳

Started with Descendants of the Sun. Then went on to watch my love from another star, healer, innocent man, heirs, legend of the blue sea, coffee prince, 1% of something.

I am so in love with Song Joong Ki & Lee Min Ho. Do you watch K dramas? If not begin immediately😆 If yes, recommend me some nice ones...

Oh baby i hv bn watchg kdramas since mny years now.. and im biiig LMH fan.. i hv watchd all his dramas..including personal taste..faith..legends..city huntr.. i dont lik heirs much.
U must watch boys over flowers..tht was my 1st kdrama..Lmh is bae..

My love from star also v good...love kim soo hyun..u shud watch his 'dream high' 
I was soo obssesd with him..i watchd all of his dramas too.. moon sun something ..i dont rembr th name properly.

And healer..that jus has to b d perfect k drama ever... the guy is soo effin hot..
Waiting for his new drama. I didnt like the K2 much.

U shud watch 49days too..its really good.

The.Lannister thumbnail

Oh baby i hv bn watchg kdramas since mny years now.. and im biiig LMH fan.. i hv watchd all his dramas..including personal taste..faith..legends..city huntr.. i dont lik heirs much.
U must watch boys over flowers..tht was my 1st kdrama..Lmh is bae..

My love from star also v good...love kim soo hyun..u shud watch his 'dream high' 
I was soo obssesd with him..i watchd all of his dramas too.. moon sun something ..i dont rembr th name properly.

And healer..that jus has to b d perfect k drama ever... the guy is soo effin hot..
Waiting for his new drama. I didnt like the K2 much.

U shud watch 49days too..its really good.

Damn! I think I am the only one who started watching K dramas so late😆 Never get a chance to recommend them to anyone as most of them have already watched them ðŸ˜†

I love LMH. And just when I discovered him he is off for military service😡 I didn't like Heirs either. Actually I dont like that genre much ðŸ¥± I didn't like Healer because of the ending. It was all going good & then...it just ended with almost 90% of the questions left unanswered. Shoddy writing! His new drama has started. My friends are huge fans so I know😆

Will try 49 days & dream high.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What unanswered questions of healer??
Watch those 2 then i ll recommnd some more..

Hows Dots?? Evrybody says its good
The.Lannister thumbnail

What unanswered questions of healer??

Watch those 2 then i ll recommnd some more..

Hows Dots?? Evrybody says its good

@Healer: Did healer turn into a photographer? If so why??? Just to be with young shin? What a waste of talent ðŸ˜µ No confrontation between young shin & her mother? Does her mother know who she is really? i thought she did but then there was another scene where she is seeing pictures of a baby young shin with her now father & its like she doesnt know😕 Wont anyone point out the convenient conscience attack which moon ho & young shin's mother had? What happened to moon shin's older brother? His owner changed? He went mad? That's it? Nothing more😕 and most important...what abt min-ja!!!! I loved her so much & if healer gave up his work did she do it too? Or she found a new kid to train? Or did she get together with that police officer. Too many unanswered questions, some pretty vital which didnt allow a proper closure. They wasted so much time in the initial 5-6 episodes. I had even stopped watching it but started again when my friends told me to watch it. Was sorely disappointed with the incomplete ending.

@DOTS: It is my personal fav. Have watched many other K dramas but none comes close to it. It is what I would call a complete drama. It will make u laugh like mad & even reduce you to tears. It makes you feel a complete range of emotions. And the entire team from main leads, second leads, supporting cast, writers, director...every single person has done his job perfectly. A must watch!!!
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

@Healer: Did healer turn into a photographer? If so why??? Just to be with young shin? What a waste of talent ðŸ˜µ No confrontation between young shin & her mother? Does her mother know who she is really? i thought she did but then there was another scene where she is seeing pictures of a baby young shin with her now father & its like she doesnt know😕 Wont anyone point out the convenient conscience attack which moon ho & young shin's mother had? What happened to moon shin's older brother? His owner changed? He went mad? That's it? Nothing more😕 and most important...what abt min-ja!!!! I loved her so much & if healer gave up his work did she do it too? Or she found a new kid to train? Or did she get together with that police officer. Too many unanswered questions, some pretty vital which didnt allow a proper closure. They wasted so much time in the initial 5-6 episodes. I had even stopped watching it but started again when my friends told me to watch it. Was sorely disappointed with the incomplete ending.

@DOTS: It is my personal fav. Have watched many other K dramas but none comes close to it. It is what I would call a complete drama. It will make u laugh like mad & even reduce you to tears. It makes you feel a complete range of emotions. And the entire team from main leads, second leads, supporting cast, writers, director...every single person has done his job perfectly. A must watch!!!

I agree with you shru.. Healer did have his drawbacks.. First he did gave up on his job because he started to work with youngshin.. 

Another disappointment was definitely youngshin and her mother.. But she knows the truth now.. The photo album scene was like she trying to relive her daughter life.. 

Minja I think is still continuing her job.. She did have an replacement for healer.. The girl who used to appear to help him often.. 

And on the whole yeah I didn't like the ending that much.. I wish they resolved certain things in detail.. But I am used to all k drama ending in an disappointment ðŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Shru you should watch 49 days just like Almas said.. I love that show 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wassup ppl! excited for the new season :D