Game of Thrones CC #4 | :- Season 7 Premieres 16th July 2017 -: | - Page 41

Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with @Mrs.Khan..one of the weakest episodes in season 6. 
Don't know if others were surprised or not but, Arya turning against the Faceless Men was a surprise for me. But, he sent the waif for Arya, that I am sure about..lets see can she actually run off from them or not?

Dany is still stuck on the point where she was three seasons ago...oh c'mon now..stop repeating the same dialogues.🤪 IDK, but everything is going thanda about Meeren particularly Dany's story.

GOT episode without Tyrion..is no episode at all.😳

Uncle Benjen looks interesting with a capital 'I'..😆 He was saved by Children of Forest which means that they do have a cure for White-Walkers..but the thing is they are dead now..so no hopes from them.

Bran is still marked by White-Walkers..which means they will come after him. Question is how long can he run from them and where will he run..can he reach back to Castle Black now with the help of Benjen?

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I was a die-hard Stelena fan. Used to be crazy about them but couldn't really connect to TVD after season 3. And I  was really dis-heartened.
The Originals I never tried because you know not sure I can watch a CW show and take a heart-break again.
To you guys have any other suggestions?

Frankly, TVD went down after they messed up Stelena. They shouldn't have done that because Stelena has such a huge devoted fanbase and is one of the main ships in the book along with Delena and Bamon (which is no where to be seen)
I dont watch CW shows much anymore, they always break your heart by ruining your favourite ship. Or actually, I don't watch that many american shows now anymore because they have that bad habit of putting your favourite ship together suddenly then ripping them apart 🥱
But if you want CW shows then I'll suggest Arrow and Flash. 
Apart from CW shows I can suggest you many many more like Psych, Doctor Who, Constantine(I love this one but sadly it was cut short), New Girl, Ugly Betty (if you haven't seen it till now), etc. I can pm you a list if you wish.
 At present I'm watching this really awesome Aussie show called Miss.Fisher's Murder Mysteries which is like a Female Sherlock(if you enjoy that sort of shows) version set in 1920's, the main lead is pretty awesome (she is actually the lady who is portraying that actress playing Cersei in Arya's track right now) 😃 and the romance is a slow burn, not the main focus but it's there.
Pictures from Episode 7:
Jaime❤️ That Lannister armour❤️

GOT607_101615_HS__DSC6590[1]

The Blackfish _/\_

GOT607_101615_HS__DSC6633[1]

GOT607_121015_HS__DSC3724[1]

Sansa, Jon, Davos with Robett Glover

GOT607_121115_HS__DSC3884[1]

Arya

20160525_ep_607_Publicity_still_11.00152126[1]

GOT607_121015_HS__DSC3534[1]

Jaime in this episode ☺️❤️
jaime

GOT607_101615_HS__DSC6590[1]

Jaime and Bronn
Do we have confirmation of the number of episodes after this season? Is it still 13?
I would rather they take a year off and give us 10 episodes each season for the final two.
I think Arya might kill the Waif in today's episode.