Posted: 7 years ago
so true 
WInter is coming 

i think that ramsay will be dead only by season finale 
and we have to wait till next season to find out what happens next 
AnVishtian thumbnail
^^
Ramsay had signed his death warrant the moment he showed what a sadist bas***d he is ðŸ¤¢ He is not going to survive long. His character keeps having more screen time mainly due to the fact they want another completely black and evil villain with no redeeming qualities after Joffery.

If GRRM releases the next book by the time they start up on the next season then we will surely get to know properly what happens next otherwise I guess they will be forced to go their own way with the storyline because they can't make up more filler storylines. Fifth season and the entire half of this season was mostly just a stalling tactic for them, I think they are still hoping GRRM releases the next one before they start on season 7.

PS: Your siggy is just GORGEOUS! ðŸ˜³
Edited by .Rinnie. - 7 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i hope GRRM relase his stories soon cant wait for next season this season only three more episodes to go 
Ramsay is exctly what you have mentioned him to be a monster without any hope of saving he is truly souless man ARGH i want sansa to personally kill him or flay him ðŸ˜¡ and give him to the hounds .He doesnt deserve a normal death bloody hell 

Thanks ii love my signy to got it from tumblr 
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
TWOW SPOILERS:

GRRM read a Damphair chapter at Balticon...though it revealed more about Euron than him.

A summary:
The name of the chapter was "The Forsaken" - a really excellent name for what happens, and another clue (if one were even needed) that the tradition of giving non-obvious names for POV chapters will continue in TWOW. Not sure how many would have immediately guessed this was an Aeron chapter simply turning the page

• My first note (I took a few - not nearly enough - on my phone) is that the chapter "starts with him [Aeron] enchained in some saltwater prison - really dark imagery". It really is dark - this is Aeron torture po*n. The image that stuck out to me was that his feet were pale and swollen to the size of hams from being continually washed over by the tides, although the note of the saltwater washing over the sores made by the chains around his ankles made me visibly cringe. (I wasn't the only one - I can only compare this to those reaction trailers for horror films, where the whole audience is physically reacting to what they're witnessing.)
  • I was a little confused about location at various points - one of the downsides of merely listening to a one-time talk, rather than having the words in front of you or available for repeat listening. As far as I could tell, Aeron is imprisoned in at least three places during this chapter - aboard theSilence, in the bowels of Oakenshield Castle, and somewhere on the Arbor. (We don't actually see the Arbor really - a damned shame - but Aeron is told that he's on the Arbor at the end, and thinks to himself that this is the farthest he's ever been from the Iron Islands). Still, with the semi-mystical nature of this chapter (and the loss of meaning for space and time in torture - we saw that clearly enough with Theon), I'm not surprised locations seem like something of a blur. 
  • Speaking of, time is also a strange issue in this chapter. The torture of Aeron starts almost immediately after Euron's coronation, and the chapter ends with Euron sailing away from the Arbor. Falia Flowers is just visibly pregnant at the chapter's end, so at the bare minimum I would think at least roughly 8 weeks passed between Euron taking the Shields and him setting out from the Arbor. I don't know, that seemed like a long time to me. Could be a GRRM oversight, could be something that will be cleared up by actually having the text, who knows. 
  • A small chunk of this chapter is a kind of repeat, from Aeron's POV, the conversation he had with Victarion about what they should do now that Euron was king. Aeron himself is unclear on who should be king over them, because the Drowned God trails off after "The Seastone Chair belongs to ...". Interesting note that Aeron loved Asha best of all of Balon's children. You might think, being not too far apart in age from Rodrik and Maron, he would have gotten along with Balon's elder sons, but no, he loved Asha; there's a history there that I wonder if it will be explored further. Still, it's the same arguments Victarion made - a woman had never ruled them, she should have supported Victarion's claim 
Aeron thought about Asha and Victarion wedding and then ruling together, king and queen

• Euron force-feeding Aeron shade of the evening was the most disgusting moment of the chapter to me (not strictly speaking the most horrible - there are a number of candidates for that - but the one that made me want to gag the most). Euron's obsession with the stuff continues to be a major point of his character - I had a theory that the reason Euron licked Aeron's spit from his cheek (oh yeah, another gag-worthy moment - Aeron spits in Euron's face after he's forced to drink the shade of the evening, and Euron wipes away the spit and licks the finger he used to wipe) was that Euron is so addicted to the stuff he can't see a single drop wasted. I wonder what the world looks like to Euron, if he's quaffing shade of the evening so often.
  • Visions have never been my strong suit in ASOIAF, but we get a few here. The tall pale mate standing beside kraken-Euron I immediately took to be Daenerys (she's not tall, but then again Euron isn't literally half-kraken). The dwarves f**king before them, I don't know - there may be some parallel to the dwarves f**king the comely woman in the HotU, or to the more literal point of Tyrion eventually joining Daenerys.
  • Falia Flowers has to be the biggest little tragedy in this sad, sad chapter. For a character who was no more than a quarter note in AFFC - Euron's bas***d paramour who calls for the stripping of Hewett's wife and daughters and is seen sleeping soundly in Euron's room - she really takes on a very sad dimension in this chapter. The only really kind moment in Aeron's torture is when Falia comes in with porridge and honey and spoons it into Aeron's mouth, and her naivet is astounding. She says that she and Aeron will be kin, that Euron pledged to make her his salt wife (though she acknowledge Daenerys would be his "rock wife" - poor Falia, desperately trying to learn ironborn culture), that she would give him lots of sons. It's funny, the first time she started talking, the audience pretty generally was chuckling, as though she was supposed to be just comic relief - her insistence that she and Daenerys would be "as close as sisters" got a big laugh - but by the end, everyone was horrified at what happened to her, and was sitting there in mute shock. 
  • What I found particularly shocking was the casual way in which Euron admitted to the murders not just of Balon, but Harlon and Robin Greyjoy as well. He talks about Robin's "soft head", which I found so disturbing (not the least reason because Robin was only a little boy), and how Harlon's eyes pleaded with him (because he couldn't cry out from the greyscale) as Euron suffocated him by the nose. Keep in mind, Euron is at bare minimum 4 years younger than Harlon (three brothers separate them), and probably a few more, and Harlon died "as a child", meaning that Euron was an even younger child when he first murdered in cold blood. That reveal was when I said "Holy f**k" to this chapter. 
  •  It's much more confirmed (though not outright said, of course) that Euron raped Urrigon and Aeron. Again, extremely disturbing - Euron teases Aeron that he, Euron, could hear him, Aeron, praying, but didn't know whether Aeron was praying for Euron to "choose" him, or not to choose him. If there were any doubt that Euron is a crazy person, this chapter should dispel that doubt straightaway.
And then we get to the very horrible end. Aeron is lashed to the prow of the Silence, with Falia Flowers - now tongueless, and just starting to show her pregnancy - tied beside him. It's a fittingly horribly ironic end for Aeron - the whole chapter he prayed that the Drowned God would not forsake him, and here he is, going to be drowned in the sea at the head of mad King Euron's force of destruction. 

Originally posted by: Vedika211

So I just finished watching the episode and am feeling a bit underwhelmed. Perhaps I was expecting too much ðŸ˜† 

+1

It was a below average episode.Probably the weakest episode till now.Apart from Uncle Benjen's scenes and flashbacks there was nothing interesting,it would have been a very impactful episode after Hodor incident had they shown the flashbacks with more details,IMO.

And Dany,say what?She's annoying as f**ck.My god i actually like her badass attitude but it's too much now.

Anyway looking forward to next episode hope it won't be as boring as this one was.

Episoe 8 caps!(taken by me)
The battle of bas***ds

How many of you believe the R+L=J theory is true?
I actually think it's true :P The next season most likely would be on this,Jon being Lyanna and Rhaegar's son,what happened after that,Lyanna's promise etc

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

The rumours are slightly inconsistent but there is definitely a character coming up who is quite similar to Coldhands as Bran and Meera surely need a saviour to be able to stay on the other side now.

Bamon shipper for LIFE! ðŸ˜† I will go down with this ship (I already have drowned quite a few times ðŸ˜† because JP can't get over her DE obsession and try out Bamon ðŸ˜¡)

Actually, Season 6 and 7 had plenty of Bamon moments!
You should check it out their scenes because many people watch only for Bamon now and their friendship has become the highlight of TVD. 

I'm a Nina fan and ship Delena too,since she left the show i stopped watching it.But i'll try to check it out.Do you watch The Originals?It's story is much better compared to TVD,imo.But the actors just don't appeal to me.Apart from Joshep i don't like anyone from TO.😆
Edited by ILoveSonam - 7 years ago
Episode 7 preview!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-97rH6P_8[/YOUTUBE]
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ILoveSonam

How many of you believe the R+L=J theory is true?

I actually think it's true :P The next season most likely would be on this,Jon being Lyanna and Rhaegar's son,what happened after that,Lyanna's promise etc

The actor playing young ned stark is going to be in episode 10. So we may have the revelation this season itself. Though idk if they plan to confirm the theory or just end it with Ned's promise to Lyanna.