Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: ..HowRude..

He certainly ain't spineless ! he already proves to be a great Lord Commander ! 

I am still not done reading the books, and I have a feeling I will start disliking the show once I do ! I am planning on catching up on the books soon though, as soon as I can afford to do some heavy reading other than my law material ! 

I guess I will stick to the show till then ! 

Oh wow great! Do leave your comments on the books as & when you read them😳
The.Lannister thumbnail

Question ! WHAT will Baelish gain at the end? His true intentions are still unclear ! 

Baelish is a true player ! He plays his cards right, but what I can't figure out is, why does he do what does? πŸ˜†

What will Baelish gain in the end? EVERYTHING!

His one aim is to be the master puppeteer. He has no interest in being the King but he wants to be the force behind the Throne, a man who controls everything but from behind the scenes, the one guy who has friends everywhere & who can use them & their influence to his own benefits which keep changing. Sometimes its getting his old love Cat's husband killed, sometimes its using Lysa to gain entry into court, sometimes its using Lysa to get control of the Vale, or using Cat to start a war between the Lannisters & the Starks, etc

He was at court, stayed with the Tullys as a child, friends with the Arryns through Lysa, befriended Cat & now Sansa & through them will have a say in Northern politics. Through Sweet Robin he will rule over the Vale. He is Lord of Harrenhal. He helped Olenna murder Joff...which makes him a friend of the Tyrells & hence the Queen i.e. Margery. Through Margery he can control & manipulate Tommen i.e the Lannisters/ Baratheons. He basically covers all bases. He has six major houses in his pocket already πŸ˜Š That is a lot of power in the hands of a single man!
The.Lannister thumbnail
More pictures from 5

God I am so excited about Bran's story this season. Can they give the rest of them a  rest & concentrate on this guy😳

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I can hardly wait :D Thanks ! 

About Jon being 'Spineless' ! IDTS ! 
He did what he had to do, and stepped up when he had to ! I have no complaints about him. 

Okay, random question, whom do you guys wanna see sitting on the iron throne? (Not that it matters anyways, this show is much bigger than that good for nothing iron chair) πŸ˜† And WHY? πŸ˜†

Dany. Because she is atleast wants good of her people too. Isnt here just for power or money like the rest. Jon I feel is like Robb/Ned just to idealistic. In GoT such people mostly end up dead which he did anyway. πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Dany. Because she is atleast wants good of her people too. Isnt here just for power or money like the rest. Jon I feel is like Robb/Ned just to idealistic. In GoT such people mostly end up dead which he did anyway. πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel Dany is in the same league as the idealists Ned & Robb. I think Tyrion pointed this out once too. This is GOT...I think being mahan goes against you.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

More pictures from 5

God I am so excited about Bran's story this season. Can they give the rest of them a  rest & concentrate on this guy😳

They need to make up for s5!!! Give him for Screen space n less clothes may be 
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the new episode is up you guys ! I can't catch it till later :/
But here is the link :) ENJOY ! 

The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almas.

Hey guys..how r u?

Hey Almas! Long time! Where have you been? And how are you?
The.Lannister thumbnail

the new episode is up you guys ! I can't catch it till later :/

But here is the link :) ENJOY ! 

The episode got leaked kya? πŸ˜ˆ

kat.cr doesnt work for me & when I tried searching on torrent no links are coming up. Maybe the removed it
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dropping a big spoiler ! but we finally know what Hodor means !!!