Posted: 8 years ago
S6E2 promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRoHfHnwFw4[/YOUTUBE]
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the episode.
Good not great

All of the IMO characters were featured.

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

S6E1 download link:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/14425028/Game.of.Thrones.S06E01.INTERNAL.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]

Thank you for sharing.

It didnt open for me though
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Thank you for sharing.

It didnt open for me though

Thanks for the link..

Are you using utorrent?
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thoughts about the episode you guys? 
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@inquisitivesoul: That link did not work? I downloaded from there itself😕 What error message did u get? try this & tell me if they work:

https://kat.cr/game-of-thrones-s06e01-internal-hdtv-x264-killers-eztv-t12491684.html

And I hope you have installed uTorrent? These links will be downloaded only after u install that

Edited by The.Lannister - 8 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Thanks for the link..

Are you using utorrent?

Did the link work for you?
The.Lannister thumbnail
S6E1 spoilers:

Was a dull start to the season. Jon is still dead though the scene with Ghost was very touching😭 The way he was sniffing him all over 😭 Another touching scene was Sansa hugging Theon. Now I find Sansa very irritating but today after many seasons I felt sorry for her. Finally she has met Brienne & Pod & the parallels between Brienne swearing fealty to Cat & now to Sansa was quite nice. I am so glad Theon didn't die. And then back to one more tear jerker: Cersei. She is a first class bitch but you cannot help but feel terrible for her. I think I miss her glorious mane more than she does No one deserves to be so badly humiliated. But well she is strong & has survived it all to regain back her position👏 (Something Margery isn't even close to doing) But the way she crumpled seeing a dead Myrcella

Meli finally sheds her glamour. Phew! So she will be Jon's Nissa Nissa then!

The rest is all 🥱 Dany getting saved because PLOT ARMOUR😆 Arya getting beaten up  But what takes the cake is ofc Dorne. Like I dont even know what to say about Dorne! It doesn't annoy me because it is no where near the books (nothing in this show is now & I have accepted it!) but it was so illogical & senseless even from a show only POV! The super fab Areo Hotah is killed by a chit. Then falls Prince Doran & then Trystane. Wasn't Trystane going to KL with Myrcella? Did Jaime release him as a thank you for killing his daughter? The awesome foursome of Dorne just did the ONE crime which is never forgiven in Westeroes: Kinslaying! If after this they show the Dornish people not revolting & accepting those idiotic women as their leaders I wouldnt know what to say. They could have used Trystane...put him as a dummy head of state by one of them marrying him because no matter how liberal Dorne is even there bas***ds & mistresses do not get to rule🥱

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOYTFqUhD9Q[/YOUTUBE]

The first episode was truly dull ! The high point of the episode to me was Sansa & Theon ! I love Brienne, I love how loyal she is ! 

Also, I was kinda shocked to see Ramsay kinda sad about the side chick, forgot her name ! 
Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Daenerys
Margaery
Arya
Sansa

Daenerys
Arya
Margaery
Sansa