No no they are nowhere near one another in the books😆
Posted: 7 years ago
Rank the female characters as your favorite :

Margery
Arya
Sansa
Danereys

I maintain my Jon/Daenerys ship since season 1 but of late I'd actually like to see either Cersei or Margaery with Lancel in some form or shape hehe just because it would be interesting in view of the whole Kl vs the faith militant

Last year it was Ramsay and Sansa but the latter bores me to death now.

I do find pairings where there's a lot tension fascinating, which is why I was kinda disappointed when nothing materialised between Cersei and Tyrion, just kidding!
Originally posted by daenerysnow

I maintain my Jon/Daenerys ship since season 1 but of late I'd actually like to see either Cersei or Margaery with Lancel in some form or shape hehe just because it would be interesting in view of the whole Kl vs the faith militant

Last year it was Ramsay and Sansa but the latter bores me to death now.

I do find pairings where there's a lot tension fascinating, which is why I was kinda disappointed when nothing materialised between Cersei and Tyrion, just kidding!

I was looking forward to Ramsy and Sansa coming together, they shared s good chemistry that could have been interesting but Ramsay going full throttle mean on her took so much away from it.Had he played her to reel her in before blowing her off would have been fun to watch.

I love Margaery. Such a dynamic character. I hope to more of her. The tension between Cersei and her was stuff Ekta Kapoor serials are made of. 😆

I was looking forward to Ramsy and Sansa coming together, they shared s good chemistry that could have been interesting but Ramsay going full throttle mean on her took so much away from it.Had he played her to reel her in before blowing her off would have been fun to watch.

I love Margaery. Such a dynamic character. I hope to more of her. The tension between Cersei and her was stuff Ekta Kapoor serials are made of. 😆
[/QUOTE]

I didnt really like Margaery to begin with because I side with Cersei by proxy but I think the fact that her and Cersei are almost on par now that they are under the mercy of the Sparrows, will be interesting to see. Im actually curious to see how her story plays out this season coming, the actress had mentioned that her character will interact with another character that she has not had scenes with before, most likely the High sparrow

Not long to go folks!
In your opinion who do you think will die this season?

GOT DAY

Edited by ILoveSonam - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Why? Why? Please share why? 😆

I don't know there was something very attractive about him in the first/2nd season before King's death.
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Rank the female characters as your favorite :

Margery
Arya
Sansa
Danereys

Arya
Sansa
Marg
Dany