Positive changes for a change

Posted: 7 years ago
Preeti will make Nandu from a naukar to boss. He will start some business and earn loads of money. He will transform himself for her sake. Even his dress style will change.
Preeti felt bad when Nandu carried that bag and accepted that money.
It is the new beginning for both of them.

Nimmi made a fool of Pari and Sujeev felt shame for listening to Pari. Soon Sharmelee may join hands with Nimmi to teach Pari a lesson. Afterall, she is her real bahu.

Precap was good but the lawyer looked fake. He brought divorce offer from Riya to Shivam. Shivam and others looked stunned while Sarla felt happy. It will teach them a lesson for taking Riya for granted.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago
The fake lawyer  is Sarla's one of the two chelas...divorce paper is not from Riya...but it's the plan of Shanti and Sarla...according to video already posted here...
BTW I could see the precap...but full episode I couldn't see due to power cut...😔after watching the episode I'll come back...
Originally posted by vyoman

The fake lawyer  is Sarla's one of the two chelas...divorce paper is not from Riya...but it's the plan of Shanti and Sarla...according to video already posted here...
BTW I could see the precap...but full episode I couldn't see due to power cut...😔after watching the episode I'll come back...

Oh I see. thats why Sarla was smiling instead of being shocked.
Would like to see the reactions of Raghav and Shivam.
After Khushiya and Mohit its Preeti's turn to join the evil gang. She is soon going to turn negative. This is afterall the concept of the show, turning good into bad.

Nandu's expressions were weird today. He behaves very nicely with every other people but its only while interacting with Preeti he gives these creepy looks.
Originally posted by JumpingViolets

After Khushiya and Mohit its Preeti's turn to join the evil gang. She is soon going to turn negative. This is afterall the concept of the show, turning good into bad.

Nandu's expressions were weird today. He behaves very nicely with every other people but its only while interacting with Preeti he gives these creepy looks.

Preeti may not turn negative but assertive. A welcome change. She wants a husband who is well to do and also who has some status. Preeti's words of rebuke will be taken positively by Nandu and he will transform and may become Nand Kumar. With that moustache gone, hairstyle changed, wearing something sober and attractive etc.
Nandu is gonna turn hot shot n Priti will be swooning. 
I was hoping this girl will keep her self respect find a job, leave this creep n get a good guy. But not gonna happen. She just wants an easy way. 

Nandu 's creepiest stories will be thrown in a never to be known dungen! All r gonna hail him n applaud for how he gained success! From cycle to a car will be his story. And loser Priti will coyly doll up for this creep, ask forgiveness n be his shakuntala. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

Nandu is gonna turn hot shot n Priti will be swooning. 
I was hoping this girl will keep her self respect find a job, leave this creep n get a good guy. But not gonna happen. She just wants an easy way. 

Nandu 's creepiest stories will be thrown in a never to be known dungen! All r gonna hail him n applaud for how he gained success! From cycle to a car will be his story. And loser Priti will coyly doll up for this creep, ask forgiveness n be his shakuntala. 

When Kushia suggested that Preeti should go to work, Shantiya shot it down saying that what happened when she went to work and she does not want a repeat.
Nandu's earlier dialogue was " Pyar karna alag baat hai...aur usko nibhana alag bath hai" ...so he will change as per Preeti's wishes...and Preeti will start treating him as her husband...😒
Day by day Kaushalya is becoming another Shanti...or at present she is junior Shanti...

Big let down by Shivam...why he is not listening to Riya, what she wants to say? Again, Riya...this dumb girl will she say everything? No...So, Shanti can play with them very easily...this show will go on like this...

Now I am more interested in Nimmi Vyom. Hope they will romance and make Pari burn with jealousy.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Preeti may not turn negative but assertive. A welcome change. She wants a husband who is well to do and also who has some status. Preeti's words of rebuke will be taken positively by Nandu and he will transform and may become Nand Kumar. With that moustache gone, hairstyle changed, wearing something sober and attractive etc.

I read that Preeti is going to trouble her family members because they got her married to chaprasi Nandu and going to throw Riya's suitcase from balcony for some reason. And maybe start getting jealous of Nimmi. So I m thinking she might have a character change.