India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Positive changes for a change

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Preeti will make Nandu from a naukar to boss. He will start some business and earn loads of money. He will transform himself for her sake. Even his dress style will change.
Preeti felt bad when Nandu carried that bag and accepted that money.
It is the new beginning for both of them.

Nimmi made a fool of Pari and Sujeev felt shame for listening to Pari. Soon Sharmelee may join hands with Nimmi to teach Pari a lesson. Afterall, she is her real bahu.

Precap was good but the lawyer looked fake. He brought divorce offer from Riya to Shivam. Shivam and others looked stunned while Sarla felt happy. It will teach them a lesson for taking Riya for granted.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 22 April 2016 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uyknikkiJumpingVioletsVintageWinevyoman-Arnisha-

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
The fake lawyer  is Sarla's one of the two chelas...divorce paper is not from Riya...but it's the plan of Shanti and Sarla...according to video already posted here...
BTW I could see the precap...but full episode I couldn't see due to power cut...Unhappyafter watching the episode I'll come back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yknikkiJumpingVioletsleavesandwavesVintageWine

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

The fake lawyer  is Sarla's one of the two chelas...divorce paper is not from Riya...but it's the plan of Shanti and Sarla...according to video already posted here...
BTW I could see the precap...but full episode I couldn't see due to power cut...Unhappyafter watching the episode I'll come back...

Oh I see. thats why Sarla was smiling instead of being shocked.
Would like to see the reactions of Raghav and Shivam.
JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
After Khushiya and Mohit its Preeti's turn to join the evil gang. She is soon going to turn negative. This is afterall the concept of the show, turning good into bad.

Nandu's expressions were weird today. He behaves very nicely with every other people but its only while interacting with Preeti he gives these creepy looks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWine

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JumpingViolets

After Khushiya and Mohit its Preeti's turn to join the evil gang. She is soon going to turn negative. This is afterall the concept of the show, turning good into bad.

Nandu's expressions were weird today. He behaves very nicely with every other people but its only while interacting with Preeti he gives these creepy looks.

Preeti may not turn negative but assertive. A welcome change. She wants a husband who is well to do and also who has some status. Preeti's words of rebuke will be taken positively by Nandu and he will transform and may become Nand Kumar. With that moustache gone, hairstyle changed, wearing something sober and attractive etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingViolets

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nandu is gonna turn hot shot n Priti will be swooning. 
I was hoping this girl will keep her self respect find a job, leave this creep n get a good guy. But not gonna happen. She just wants an easy way. 

Nandu 's creepiest stories will be thrown in a never to be known dungen! All r gonna hail him n applaud for how he gained success! From cycle to a car will be his story. And loser Priti will coyly doll up for this creep, ask forgiveness n be his shakuntala. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBeansmuktha_cutefarabileavesandwavesanjsvyoman

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Nandu is gonna turn hot shot n Priti will be swooning. 
I was hoping this girl will keep her self respect find a job, leave this creep n get a good guy. But not gonna happen. She just wants an easy way. 

Nandu 's creepiest stories will be thrown in a never to be known dungen! All r gonna hail him n applaud for how he gained success! From cycle to a car will be his story. And loser Priti will coyly doll up for this creep, ask forgiveness n be his shakuntala. 

When Kushia suggested that Preeti should go to work, Shantiya shot it down saying that what happened when she went to work and she does not want a repeat.
vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nandu's earlier dialogue was " Pyar karna alag baat hai...aur usko nibhana alag bath hai" ...so he will change as per Preeti's wishes...and Preeti will start treating him as her husband...Disapprove
Day by day Kaushalya is becoming another Shanti...or at present she is junior Shanti...Ouch

Big let down by Shivam...why he is not listening to Riya, what she wants to say? Again, Riya...this dumb girl will she say everything? No...So, Shanti can play with them very easily...this show will go on like this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesanjs

Go to top