lu 22/4/16??? (Page 13)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

Originally posted by mehraan

if there is going to be mandap drama they should make vip reveal the truth tomorrow itself and then start vidha remarriage episodes...coz time is very less for ikrs ...if they keep dragging and trps keep falling then by the time they bring hv drama channel will officially pull ikrs off-air...

Y did they bring kamini then???

if trps don't raise within 2 weeks ...there is no chance for ikrs to survive...

The channel gave good footage to IKRS in Trishakti .

In turn our content was Trp worthy as well .

Now it is up to fate really.

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Press conference!!
Hmm this is so irritating...hw cme they are promoting such stuffs...I mean are they mad kya...how mNy VADUS???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I dnt think shaadi/mandap is bought for trps sake JAZ!!!its KAMINI track...
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
KAMINI track will work only if she turns out to be a BHOOT Wink

whether online fans likes it or not colors has good viewership for supernatural stuff  Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hahahahah...AREY BANADO USKO BHOOT!!!TRPS KE LIYE KUCH BI...AUR DADIBUA KO DAYAN BANA DO...
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged

whether online fans likes it or not colors has good viewership for supernatural stuff  Cool
I kno wat u mean Jaz,, completely agree,, colors viewership mostly comprise of SN lovers,, I remember during Humsafars last days even they tried SN stuffs n that too backfired ,, so some shows are not meant for adjusting such drastic changes n sadly or fortunately IKRS is one of them,, I hope u goy my point..Embarrassed
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

I kno wat u mean Jaz,, completely agree,, colors viewership mostly comprise of SN lovers,, I remember during Humsafars last days even they tried SN stuffs n that too backfired ,, so some shows are not meant for adjusting such drastic changes n sadly or fortunately IKRS is one of them,, I hope u goy my point..Embarrassed

yep yep i can understand but it's only a desperate measure ... ikrs is not made for saas bahu content and not for the kind of track they are showing now,also...
this week trp should raise as a result viplav stabbing and hospital drama and kamini intro...
but next week if it falls it will mean kamini track is not working...in that case they should take some drastic step...

Edited by -JaZ- - 22 April 2016 at 8:52am
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged

yep yep i can understand but it's only a desperate measure ... ikrs is not made for saas bahu content and not for the kind of track they are showing now,also...
this week trp should raise as a result viplav stabbing and hospital drama and kamini intro...
but next week if it falls it will mean kamini track is not working...in that case they should take some drastic step...
yea I kno their tracks wer tasteless since love declaration,, not like they wer totally bad bt yea has lost the ikrs charm,,hmm then it wud b better to shut shop then to show those desperate measure,, thy should start a brand new fresh Bhoot show at 6 30 then,, they dun hav to do anything fr dat,, onli the bhootia title wud b enough to bring in trps of 5 may b..ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index