Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Not that bad......

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi guyss.. 
I jst watched my backlog of previous episodes nd man i liked the track... I was always in for a separation coz i was really very tired of the maha fevicol bond of YuvAni... Nd now when it has come i really liked it... It's party time guysss We should celebrate lol...PartyDancing

Firstly the best part is Suhani's change in outlook, attitude nd her looks... The much needed change.. Nd also the reason of saajan is good... LIke the way everything turned it justifies her change...
Nd Rajshri Rani ur soo damn beautiful.. she resembles Kajol so much.. In the second epi after leap where yuvan was introduced i actually felt it was kajol frm MNIK there.. her laughter, fun, talking everything was amazing..

The second thing i liked is the fact that the separation is due to both of their faults nd not coz of any one of them.. It was sure for separation there has to be some misunderstandings... Glad it was frm both sides and our ultimate devil cum dadi did the required...

Miscommunication + Misunderstanding + Dadi ki Chaal = Mission of yuvani separation   LOLLOL                        Accomplished

What Yuvraj said was wrong nd what suhani did was also wrong bt it was all done in anger.. As pratima said in an epi Gusse mai Yuvraj pagal ho jata hai and Suhani ziddi... This is exactly what happened...
Bt one confusion did Yuvraj came to knw when Suhani was taken to hospital coz he had gone to asathi visarjan nd prats said no one else came to knw abt it..  ( I knw it is a ridiculous excuse bt i guess some excuse is better than no excuseLOL)

Third thing abt soumraj or better snakyraj Tongue I really don't mind them.. For one they aren't married nd two it's not like yuvraj moved on with her.. he's still stuck there where suhani left him...

Nd of course the best part is a new guy for Suhani...Party I think he's much better than Rohan both in looks nd character... Nd the thing I liked is he's not a boss as they show in almost every show.. the boss falling for his secretary or whatever... 
They are colleagues nd frnds (almost).. nd sambhav resembles the old suhani in character... I guess they'll be fun to watch.. Add to it Yuvraj's reactions whenever he see them together...WinkLOL

Nd last the kids.. Yuvaan is sooo damn cutee.. I jst love that kid.. The cvs made a big mistake by chosing an elder girl for Yuvani role.. Yuvan-Yuvani don't even look age-mates forget looking like twins... Bt character wise Yuvani is a typical Yuvraj in making.. I used to wonder what did dadi do that Yuvraj was/is so attached to her nd what was prats doing.. well i got my answers...Sleepy

Overall I really like the track.. I knw many people are comparing it with YHM.. I don't watch it so don't knw.. Bt till now I found the track good...

PS: Sorry for a long post saare dino ki kasar ek hi post mai nikaal di...LOL It's like after ages i posted abt the show... Missed u all...Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05invisible_grlHotcocoaYuvaniForLife90SunaPshadow18CaNaBalotsoflovediksha0102sumabkbIshi_12Lovestruck1996AgnesFanSubha27anjsyanks28

invisible_grl Groupbie
invisible_grl
invisible_grl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hiii... thank you for the post. Me too hav same opinion abt the current track. Its really intersting.. hope the cvs kep the tempo goin on.  
"he's still stuck there where suhani left him..." essence of the perfect seperatn trackDay Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05maniac_

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your post.
I like the leap as well.
It is not that bad as some are saying.Smile

shadow18maniac_

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
this is why i love youHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow18Ishi_12maniac_

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Welcome back Naina dear!!Missed u..
I am loving Sambhav n he will be best tashan for Yuvraj
This is the best seperation track as mistakes are on both sides n it gives me immense pleasure to watch it
Yuvan is apple of my eyes..And his expressions are so much adorbs..
Raj is really so much beautiful n stunning in her new look
Rest the same as u said

Edited by AgnesFan - 22 April 2016 at 7:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90shadow18Ishi_12maniac_

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post Naina... i agree each & every word of your's is 100% correct...
why to sorry infact we missed ur posts from many days so it will be v.happy to see u here with beautiful post & missed u too...glad u back again...i think u done with ur exams...am i right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow18Ishi_12maniac_

Ishi_12 IF-Dazzler
Ishi_12
Ishi_12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Missed u too nainaSmile...kaha thi itne dinLOL
Agrree wid yor post naina...Ya ..track is really interesting...I'm enjoying this in full swingTongue  except somu Rani chahe wo jitni v sudhar jayWink everything is goodBig smile

shadow18maniac_

maniac_ IF-Rockerz
maniac_
maniac_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by invisible_grl

Hiii... thank you for the post. Me too hav same opinion abt the current track. Its really intersting.. hope the cvs kep the tempo goin on.  
"he's still stuck there where suhani left him..." essence of the perfect seperatn trackDay Dreaming 

Hi invisible girl ( nice name tho).. Nd Yeah agreed jst hope the cvs maintain it...Embarrassed 
@diksha Big smile nyc dp...
@mehwish di love u too babe... Hug 
@ sri,  Sunitha mam, Khushi 
Missed all of u too bt these exams..DeadDead
Nd mam my exams are still there, three more to go...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index