What do you think of this song 5 months later?

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It has been 5 months since the release of Tamasha .I thought this song was a disappointment initially until I saw the movie .Just can not get it out of my head .Playing it in a loop everyday  .This song is behaving like a typical AR Rehman song that keeps getting better and better .

MATARGASHTI is a sheer magic..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vKucgAeF_Q[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Elvis12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it when it released but lost interest in it eventually. Though I keep listening to Safarnama even now. It's amazing. Chal kahaani, I feel is so underrated. I love that one to bits. 
Elvis12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaapi

I loved it when it released but lost interest in it eventually. Though I keep listening to Safarnama even now. It's amazing. Chal kahaani, I feel is so underrated. I love that one to bits. 

For me it has been the opposite .Did not like it initially but love it now..

Yeah Safarnama is amazing too!Gorgeous lyrics
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Music is good yet this is one of the stupidest and boring songs imo esp. the line "Tang tang tang taun..
Tang tang tang tadaun" 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I still love it and there were days when I would hear it back to back like you.
Especially Sun le sun beliya wala part is my fav 
Elvis12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Music is good yet this is one of the stupidest and boring songs imo esp. the line "Tang tang tang taun..
Tang tang tang tadaun

😆I love this song even more coz of that line .Adds extra zing to it ..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me the best song of 2015
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love it ðŸ˜ƒ

Didnt like it that much when it released but then I listened to the full song and got hooked.😛
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Tamasha album right from beginning. I still am hooked to Agar Tum Saath Ho. My pick from the album. I guess its the magic of Alka Yagnik. I feel ARR music lost touch after he gave his songs to modern singers to sing. And also the current crop of lyric writers. His old choice of singers totally brought out the magic of his songs. Nothing against the current crop but still cant surpass the likes of Hariharan, SPB, KJ Yesudas, Unni Krishnan, Swarnalatha, S Janaki, Sujatha, Chitra, Harini, Sadhana Sargam, Asha Bhosle, KK, Kavita, Alka Yagnik, Udit, Sukhwinder Singh and so on who sang all his 90s/early 2000s hits. And then the lyricists of that time like Vairamuthu and Gulzar really brought out the beauty of lyrics. His music took a fall when he decided to give new singers chances, which isnt exactly a bad thing. Agar Tum Saath Ho gave me the same vibes of his old magic mainly due to Alka ji voice.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like Tum Saath Ho and liked Arjit's part more.